[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to up and leave. Drop everything and go walk the planet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I want to up and leave. Drop everything and go walk the planet. I'm so sick and tired of just being another cog in the machine.

I plan on saving up €1000 or so before leaving. I'm from Scandinavia so thinking of hitchhiking to the mediterranean, then catch a hitch on a cargo ship set for asia.

My plan is to panhandle as much as possible, and live off cheap grains that I can cook in my trangia.

Anyone have any tips for not dying en route?
>>
>Scandi
>Literally playing life on easy mode
>Still finds a wat to fuck it up
Anon you need to step up your game.

Anyway, hitchhinkingb to the Med will not be difficult you just need to find the right people but catching a ride with a cargo ship will not be easy. They have to follow rules and you are another person for them to look for. Also they'll not feed you for free.
>>
>>773914
You have no idea how fucking horrible the Scandinavian way of life is if you don't fit 100% in. Yes, everything is good and well, but ONLY if you're willing to get a job fast so you can start paying back to society.

And I was of course planning on working on board the ship to pay my fare.
>>
>>773916
Where do you think you would fit in and how?
>>
>>773916
>You have no idea how fucking horrible the Scandinavian way of life is if you don't fit 100
Pls develop. I too fucked up with life but I'm a southerner Europoor where you can't find a job for shit.

>And I was of course planning on working on board the ship to pay my fare.
Then you probably are ok. Try to find on of those shitty african companies if you want to add a bit of salt to your trip.
>>
>>773886
Was going to give you advice but apparently you want to be a white person in a very rich part of the world begging for money in a brown and very poor part of the world. That isn't going to work and you will probably be murdered by migrants before you even get to the mediterranean. Come to America and ditch your passport or something.

You live in basically the easiest place to live, if anything, commit murder and get 20 years of free living with all the xbox and free meals you could dream of. Write some books in there and sell them when you get out or something.

You are clearly very young because you are in scandi with almost no money at all. This means you have a high likelihood of being mentally ill rather than being justified in this nonesense. I hear Scandi has VERY good mental health, you should do that, even get on welfare from it if you can. Come on man.

Do that shit in America it is about the only place you can do it without being raped or killed.
>>
>>773926
You expect me to sit there, pale as milk and wearing expensive clothes, when I get there?

At that point when I'd be there, I'd be ragged, sun tanned, and bearded from months on the road.
>>
>>773959
Europe is full of 3rd world scum and you dont have a gun m8

Doesnt matter how tough you are
>>
>>773967
I know. I grew up around them.
>>
>>773967
fuck, some americans really are clueless retards.
>>
>>773969
What kind of idiot goes anywhere without a gun
>>
>>773886
>€1000
What's that, like $20?
You'll never go far with that
>>
>>773974
>Every European.
>>
>>773886
me too except im an ameriburger, i got about $300 saved and i think i might just try being homeless for a while.

im living with an insane old woman thats doing pretty much everything in her power to make my life miserable, shes fucking old and cenile bi polar to top it all off.
>>
>>773986
You guys are stupid as fuck for it too.
>>
>>773989
>being so much of a pussy that needs a gun to leave the house and feel safe
have fun not leaving you street, faggot.
>>
File: 1462204162683.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462204162683.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Just go MGTOW.
Life is so much easier when you get rid of the one factor ruining everything.
>>
>>773926
You're not going to get 20 years because of murder here.
>>
>>773968
Malmö, Sweden?
>>
>>773886
I say go for it op. All the nay sayers dont have a clue. You will be fine! Listen to advice from the people you meet on the road, not from some fat bacement 4chung dwellers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.