[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help This dumbass tent isn't going to work unless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Please help

This dumbass tent isn't going to work unless I stake it huh?
>>
>>773535

Why doesn't it work if you put the little metal bits on the corners into the poles?
>>
>>773536
yea this. the poles should be hollow right? there should be a way to platform the poles to the tent corners
>>
>>773535
Take the metal pins on those rings at eah corner and put them into the bottom of the poles.
>>
File: PinnaclePass2XTA_Pole.jpg (248 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
PinnaclePass2XTA_Pole.jpg
248 KB, 800x600
1000000 hours in paint 4u op
>>
>>773535
>tfw every one of those fuckers I've ever owned were made with the sticks too long or the material too short.
>>
>>773543
>>773541
>>773538
thanks y'all but I'm not smart enough to do it lol. Thanks anyway
>>
>>773582
holy fuck OP, if you figured out how to buy it you can take a small metal rod and put it into the end of the tent pole
>>
>>773535
throw that mcdonalds rubbish in the trash please
>>
>>773543
Are you saying put the the pole through the loop or put the metal cylinder that sticks out into the tent pole?
>>
File: 1418689396839.jpg (25 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
1418689396839.jpg
25 KB, 480x472
>>773811
You don't belong outside.
>>
>>773811

Who's on first?
>>
>>773811
I guess you are the kind of guy that gets married without premarital sex.
>>
>>773895
What's on second?
>>
>>773811
you got to be baiting.

the little silver thing as seen here >>773543 is the peepee, the black pole of the tent, is the noonah. Put the peepee in the noonah. Repeat on other sides. Done.
>>
This is a result of the /b/ notice. Shitty threads with stupid questions. Low quality bait.
>>
>>774035

what /b/ notice?
>>
>>773811

No, use the red arrow that came with the tent to connect your index finger to the tip of the pole.

The tent will then assemble itself.
>>
>>774035
Haha, yeah guys.. Just baiting. Definitely not as stupid as y'all thought... Haha lol..
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.