[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had the same friends since middle school but my high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1449453022551.jpg (466 KB, 1964x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449453022551.jpg
466 KB, 1964x1200
I've had the same friends since middle school but my high school interests of video games and anime have turned more into literature, camping, and drinking since college. How do you guys find /out/ friends? Or do you all go alone?
>>
>>772700
>damn that doggo is operator af
I go alone because the people that I know are only interested in day hikes. No complaints. Love it.
>>
>>772700
you stop making the same self victimizing threads on an anonymous board every week
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>772700
Meet new people. Talk to them about /out/ type shit and if they seem interested, do said /out/ type stuff together.

My new fishing partners include my little brother, a coworker and his son, and a couple people from /out/.
>>
>>772700
I feel you anon. My friends are /sp/orts guys and the least /out/ people that I know. Fortunately I have a cousin a couple years younger that just like me loves /out/. It would be nice to have a few more people to go /out/ with though.
>>
>>772744
is that little dude your little bro? :3
>>
>>772700
If you cannot find /out/ friends, make them
Most people were not born to go /out/, they were made, and some wind up liking it
If tried this with a dozen people, and 1 still goes with me, any where, any time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.