[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just come here to LARP but not really that into being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: larp2-e1274963706351.jpg (39 KB, 448x241) Image search: [Google]
larp2-e1274963706351.jpg
39 KB, 448x241
Anyone else just come here to LARP but not really that into being /out/?

Like i find it interesting and shit and when i do go out i enjoy myself but i rarely ever do anything /out/ related.
>>
>>772397
>Anyone else just come here to LARP

You come to this board to LARP?
>>
>>772411
Somewhat but mostly to gain information.

I don't do much out stuff myself so i feel kinda out of place here.
>>
>>772417
>I don't do much out stuff myself so i feel kinda out of place here.

That's fine. You don't have to do /out/ stuff. People who are simply interested are more than welcome in my opinion.
>>
>>772397
Draefend or whatever the fuck his name is. He came for the knoife threads and stays for the LARPing.
>>
Welp

I lurk here but live in Paris so the most /out/ stuff I do currently is going above the fences and roam abandonned structures with some natural presence around. Not urbex tho, just goin' above fences.

But here I am and I hope to gather here enough knowledge to know how to survive outside when shit hits the fan
>>
>>772397
>LIGHTNING BOLT!

I'm actually a little surprised there aren't more LARP threads. There's the occasional Battle of the Nations thread or SCA but most tend to drop off the board with less than 30 replies.
>>
>>772455
That stuff is supposed to be on /asp/. Letting the wrasslefags take over /asp/ is one of the worst changes to come to 4chan, structurally.
>>
>>772447
Go explore the catacombs, They are beneath you all the time.
>>
>>772489
This is planned. Got lots of info on it and some friends who know how to get into the "closed" parts.

I'd make a thread about it aint very /out/ if u know what I mean
>>
>>772460
LARP is on /cgl/.
>>
File: IMG_9825-2222-784-784-80.jpg (108 KB, 784x588) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9825-2222-784-784-80.jpg
108 KB, 784x588
>>772397
Holy shit, this is cukmens
These commercials were hilarious
>>
>>772460
Duuuude /asp/ is a total shithole ever since. I didnt think changing some text in the header wouldve fucked shit up so much. I dont know why the fuck they even did that considering the wrestling faggots were already there in the first place. Couple of words changed and the whole damn board is shitposting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.