[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living isolated in Siberian taiga for 70 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agafia_Lykova
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFK3DJ7Kn6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2AYafET68

what does /out/ think?
>>
no sex for 70 years
>>
>>771118
this is the first thing that comes in your mind, good job!
>>
>>771110
There's this doc happy people about people living there in yt. Breddy gud
>>
>Living isolated

>Until dozens of press companies make a celeb out of you

Yeah, no
>>
>>771110
id like her to post on /out/
>>
>>771451

Didn't the last one die 2 months ago?
>>
>>771451
that would be awful, she'd have a trip and that would derail every thread and if she didn't have a trip we'd easily recognise her posts because no one else knows what she does
an ama would be interesting tho
>>
>>771401
are you retarded? answer, I'm curious
>>
Two people live in this place yet they still spread rumors. Fucking normies
>>
File: dfsbfsb.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
dfsbfsb.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>772088
>>
File: 9489.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
9489.png
2 MB, 1366x768
47:56

>Whaaaaat
>OMG

God damn basic bitch. You just know if she werent born in the middle of nowhere she would be fucking chad.
>>
DESU would have dirty anal sex with and make her lick it clean.
>>
>>772088
>tfw all you have to do is spread gossip because your life is boring as fuck

#smalltownlife
>>
File: balanced slav diet.jpg (118 KB, 855x479) Image search: [Google]
balanced slav diet.jpg
118 KB, 855x479
>>771110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFK3DJ7Kn6s

13:55 - 14:30
She says:
>Celestial bodies always change twice. But when there are two new moons in March, those years turn out to be leaner(speaking about potato harvest). Cold and rainy. That's when we collected plant roots and barley stalks, ground into meal and added them to bread.

Anyone know what celestial event she's talking about? Best I could find was something about dark and blue moons.
>>
>another mentally ill person /out/ loves

Retards.
>>
>>772187
this
we should get our /b/ros from the legion together and DDOS this f*cking bitch
>>
>>772100
>>772157

you will have to answer to God for this comment
>>
>>772186
equinox?

>An equinox is an astronomical event in which the plane of Earth's equator passes through the center of the Sun, which occurs twice each year
>>
>>772192
>DDOS

What's the equivalent? Throwing rocks?
>>
>>772157
>>>/pol/
>>
>>772157

I love dirty buttseks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.