[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South African here. Can Amerifats stop coming here pls? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: typicalamericans.jpg (118 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
typicalamericans.jpg
118 KB, 499x500
South African here.
Can Amerifats stop coming here pls?
I don't care if your taxi driver robbed you or your cheap hostel scammed you.
If you wanted real /out/ you wouldn't be in a fucking major metro area.

>>
>>769890
>resents economic boost received from tourism
>elitism ensures
>>
>If you wanted real /out/ you wouldn't be in a fucking major metro area.
>South Africa.

Not what I've heard at all.
>>
>>769890

As another South African on /out/ disregard this ass. Just don't climb out to pet the lions please.
>>
Itt hicks and niggers attention whoring, as always.
>>
>>769890
Welcome to the internet SA. It was a better place before you and the Aussies got online.
>>
>>769890
At least find a pic of Americans in South Africa you ass.

And as an American, I hate the fat ass annoying ones too, but you probably don't notice the nice, healthy American because they're reasonable, mind their own business and go do things besides the main tourist traps.
>>
>>769934
Not really, you can hear the annoying fake accent a kilometer away.
>>
I've never meet a single south African that was a nice guy or grill, that wasn't complaining about muh white genocide or that wasn't trying to wetback his ass into america. So as soon as I here "as a south African" your opinion is quickly disregarded OP. So fuck off back to irrelevancy.
>>
>poor as fuck country
>Not wanting delicious american dollaridoos
Americans are good spenders, I wish they came to my country more often but we get mostly scandis, germans and britbongs. Plos gib $$
>>
>>769975
Do your part, go find some oil
>>
>>769890

Try >>>/trv/

They might be able to help you

Although you're SARTH IFRIKUN so I doubt it
>>
>>769890

Look at that dude's shorts... it's like his penis is munching on the fabric
>>
>>769929

>those western states

Not much time for internet wanking when ya got so much corn shuckin' to do
>>
>>769934

As someone who rags on Americans I must admit this is probably true. The problem is though that the Americans who *are* fat and obnoxious are more fat, more obnoxious, and louder than anyone else, and so that's where all the attention goes.
>>
>>769890

How are legs like that even possible?
>>
if people could stop yelling at me for legally hunting on peoples property with their permission that'd be great as well. I've had the cops called on me over 7 times because someone doesn't like hunters, I am pretty sure its the neighbor because she is a vegan fucking nazi lol like ANTI meat eaters as a whole. Either way I hunt birds with a 12 gauge and rabbits with my 45 a bit much for power but it works. -Canadian-
>>
hah, yeah one south africa's primary problems is american tourists, sure. which, btw, is one of the least travelled-to places by americans anyway.
>>
>>769979
Nah, no invasion though. Just come here enjoy some comfy beach and sweet cuisine.
>>
>>769938
>I've never meet a single south African that was a nice guy or grill,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
>>
File: 2000px-Corn_belt.svg.png (985 KB, 2000x1533) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Corn_belt.svg.png
985 KB, 2000x1533
>>770004
It is mostly barren wasteland over there. The corn belt is up in the mid-west. Which isn't mid nor west. Also, no one shucks corn anymore. Industrial farms use machinery much of which is automated now. Farmers have more down time than any other major profession. Most of the time is spent watching corn grow and dicking around on the internet.
>>
>>769936
>fake
>accent

Wat?
>>
>>770015
Genetics man
>>
>>770297
Every fucking American has that fake upper class elecution bullshit going on, where you can tell they are chewing each word before spitting it out to say I as proper as possible just like they where taught in their speech class. Go look up a video of one of your news anchors for an answer you fucking merle.
>>
>>770314
Yeah sure, nothing to do with eating like fucking pigs
>>
>>770769>>770297
Here's an example: every fucking faggot in this clip:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PT8PX-10E24
>>
>>770769
>>770780
Sounds fairly normal for upper middle class Americans. Yes, they do in fact have speech classes. However, people with that specific dialect are from only a few parts of the USA. The tourists you get must all be from that/those areas. Where I live, the dialects are vastly different. Some are so thick they sound exactly like Farmer Fran from the movie Waterboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcvou0SAxZI
>>
>>770044

A screenshot of what, MS Word?
>>
>>770797
As I said, fake affected trash accents.
>>
>>770015
McDonald's.
>>
>>770157

Kek haven't seen that in years, good one anon
>>
>>770780
Brian sounds like he is cosplaying as Richard Nixon.
>>
>>769890
I think obese kids are worse than obese adults. I mean the adults have a choice whether or not to be a lard ass, but it is kinda their responsibility to feed the kids decent food and keep them from being a tubby lil fuck.
>>
>>771545
Agreed. And, healthcare is too good so these landwhales are not dying off before having kids.
>>
>>769890
>Fattest country in Africa
>/out/ culture consists entirely of snorkeled SUVs and crowded campgrounds
>a ballhair away from being downgraded to junk status
>pls choose any of the better /out/ options like Namibia, Botswana, Tanzania, who don't have garbage all over their parks

sure thing boet
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.