[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Pyreneebro over here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: p1080320-1.png (2 MB, 1771x815) Image search: [Google]
p1080320-1.png
2 MB, 1771x815
South-Estern Pyrenees reporting in.
>>
>>769884
Spent the summer in the south eastern pyrenees two years ago, truly a fantastic mountain range. Met some nice bloke up in the mountains who gave me his email-address on a post-it and invited me to come visit him sometime, but managed to loose the note :(
>>
>>769884
Feels lke home to me. I'm from the Harz mountain region in germany.
>>
>>769884
Aragon here
>>
I hiked from Figueres to Andorra once, and then hitchhiked to Foix. One of the best solo holidays I've ever had.

What's the best area for hiking? Is the French side as rugged as the Spanish? I noticed a lot more deciduous trees in France which is nice.
>>
>>772071
Oh by the way, how the fuck do you pronounce Puigcerda?
>>
>>772071
I've hiked 3 days around the area just east of Andorra once, doing a loop on the french and spanish side. Two years ago i wanted to hike the whole mountain ridge from the Atlantic to the Mediterranean, but after 9 days i had to quit because of circumstances. I got about 1/3 done of the whole trek, following a mix of gr10 gr11 and hrp, and got till some place in the vallée d'aspe. If i have time i'll give it another shot next september, otherwise it will be for next year. From the places i've seen the french side is rugged as well, but a lot greener, so it depends on what your prefer vegetation and temperature wise...

Oh by the way, anyone interested in joining me next september?
>>
>>772094
A German friend of mine is doing the whole thing this June-July starting from the Atlantic side. Joining him for a few days when he goes near my home in Catalonia.
>>
>>772075
Pooch-er-dah
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.