[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.worldanimalnews.com/cont ent.php?content_ID=659
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1463565932039.jpg (64 KB, 570x341) Image search: [Google]
1463565932039.jpg
64 KB, 570x341
http://www.worldanimalnews.com/content.php?content_ID=659

>One of Zimbabwe’s largest wildlife reserves, the Bubye Valley Conservancy, recently announced that they must reduce their number of lions, currently at 500, by at least 200. This “issue” is being called “The Cecil Effect” by some, as the overpopulation is being attributed to the fact that trophy hunters are afraid to hunt after the uproar over Cecil the lion’s death at the hands of American dentist Walter Palmer.

>save the lions
>but only if they have cute names and it doesn't cost me anything
>>
File: 1448127292500.jpg (409 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
1448127292500.jpg
409 KB, 2400x2400
Only Hedonists choose to kill animals, and they jsutify it through pure pleasure or terrorism à la ''if I do not eat meat I will die, I will Die !!!!''.
Those people are the lowest of the low. Picture is the ''argument'' that they create in order to feel good about themselves
>>
>>769054
I would say there is more at work here than overpopulation, given that Zimbabwe is in dire financial straits and is trying to sell off its other wildlife because they can't afford to buy basic food needs for their people.
>>
>>769068
That's been a big part of pro hunting arguments, the hunters bring in a lot of money to locals

With less hunters there is a lot less money for everyone around, a lot of these areas don't have a lot going for them in the way of revenue
>>
>>769064
I'm sorry anon, you've mistaken me for someone who thinks they have to justify it.
>>
>>769054
Hunters have always been the best bet for the survival of animals, ironically
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.