[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/out/choholics are people, too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: mancan2-670x360.jpg (46 KB, 620x333) Image search: [Google]
mancan2-670x360.jpg
46 KB, 620x333
http://www.tetongravity.com/story/adventure/finally-a-personal-keg-you-can-hike-with

SUCK A DICK, UL FAGGOTS!
>>
Its for day hiking faggots who just want to be able to say
>lol DUDE Are you some kind of a pussy I literally, LITERALLY hike with keg bro lmfao!
>>
Just pack a bunch of 4lokos like a normal degenerate
>>
I drink every night to deal with my demons and get to sleep, except when I'm out. Zero alcohol. Need to be sharp since I hike and camp alone. Never understood the people that go out to get wasted. What's the point?
>>
>Not bringing a few grams of weed or some edibles
>Saves tons of weight and space
>Not dehydrated the next day
>Dont have all the waste of cans or bottles

Im not even a pothead but pot is the clear choice when going /out/
>>
>>766983

Plus, weed weighs next to nothing.
>>
>>766989
I said that bro bro
>>
>>766990

im really high
>>
>>766991
Dave's not here man.
>>
>>766991
>>766991
lmao.... this thread is great.
But yeah, I took some absinthe on the Great Ocean Road trail and I ended up hiking the wrong way for one day.
lel
>>
File: implying.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>766888
>Personally, I like to go with a small plastic bottle of some high class spirits like Jim Beam or Jack Daniels.
>high class spirits
>Jim Beam or Jack Daniels
people consider them high class?
>>
https://www.patsbcb.com/product/carbonator-kit/
portable carbonator with beer concentrate
>>
>>766888
>not packing a hip flask of whiskey

wew
>>
>>767183
>not packing everclear

It's like you don't even want to drink
>>
>>766888
top keg also checkem
>>
there 3 or more alcohol threads up right now cant you keep your degeneracy kept in one place?
>>
>>766981
I only drink when I'm camping alone and the sun is down. Not every time, but I like to keep a flask of whiskey in case things get spooky. Liquid courage as they say.
>>
>>766888
Dabbing weed is ultralight, tiny, and you don't turn into a blithering idiot who pisses himself, pukes every 5 minutes, and can't get it up to fuck that passed out ugly chick.

Loser
>>
>>766983
>>766989
>>766990
>>766991

LOL! Thanks for the laugh guys.

Also, yea weed is the drug of choice for all the said reasons. Carrying an actual keg of beer on a hike? That's just retarded meme tier shit.
>>
>>767557
>>767558
I hate fucking pro weed advocates
Take your illegal drug talk elsewhere. If you're in a legal state, keep it to yourself. It's illegal everywhere else.
>>
>>767597
>Stop looking what I don't like!
Fuck off to some hugbox if you're offended. I don't even smoke weed, but I do see the futility of any government telling its adult citizens they can't use a given substance. The people don't need laws protecting them from themselves.

tl;dr: >>>/reddit/
>>
>>767601
*liking
Fucking auto-correct.
>>
>>767597
I can tell you have obviously never tried it.
I highly recommend edibles over smoking. Better feeling and lasts longer, easier to deal with than lighting a joint/pipe, getting all that nasty ash in your lungs.

Only downside to eating is it takes 1-2 hours to kick in.
>>
>>767597
Ah but "bushcrafting" in parks and "stealth camping", those illegal pastimes are OK right?
>>
File: cannabis-map-decrim.jpg (130 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
cannabis-map-decrim.jpg
130 KB, 1000x667
>>767597
>enters alcoholic anger mode
>It's illegal everywhere else.

How hard is your liver?
>>
>>767686
i like how Slovenia is surrounded by all sides by countries where it's legal
>>
>>767665
wut...its takes 20 minutes...what is your metabolism of a sloth? lol
>>
>>766983
but,

weed wont get you drunk.

checkmate
>>
>>768147
Why would you want to be depressed?
>>
>>768153
i hate to do this but
that dude weed lmao response
come on man
>>
>>768153
>Alcohol makes me depressed
Time to pay your shrink a visit
>>
>>768157
Ethanol is a depressant. I also don't smoke weed. Drugs are for people who need treatment/correction/cure for illnesses not for recreation.
>>
>>768158
>Alcohol is a depressant. That means any amount you drink can make you more likely to get the blues. Drinking a lot can harm your brain and lead to depression. When you drink too much, you're more likely to make bad decisions or act on impulse.

Stay in school, kid.
>>
>>768161
No shit sherlock. Don't drink when you are in a bad mood. It's called responsibility, 'kid'.
>>
>>768166
>people taking recreational drugs can be "responsible"

Quite the Enabler's logic you have there.
>>
File: drinks responsibly.jpg (25 KB, 450x236) Image search: [Google]
drinks responsibly.jpg
25 KB, 450x236
>>768166
>drink responsibly

Sounds like a shitty beer company ad.
>>
>>768170
People taking drugs in social context is perfectly normal. The key to responsibility is moderation. If you can't stop drinking till you pass out, then it is rather you who should stay in school.
>>
>>766888
>keg
For our eurofriends who don't want to read a story a keg is a pressurised container that us Americans put beer in for parties.
>>
>>768204
Thanks for your clarification, amerifriend. But we in europe also use kegs. In germany at least for example on beer-wagons.
>>
>>767557
Yeah. Then you only have to bring you're super special original hand blown glass mothership, quartz nail, sapphire nail, carb cap, you're whole kit of skillet tools, your box of individually wrapped/bottles of wax/dabs, dry sift, bubble hash, torch and Himalayan mountain rock filtered water for an literally epic chug
>>
Alcohol makes me angry because it all tastes fucking terrible. I always think "people really waste money on this shit"?
>>
>>767665
>obviously never tried
Wrong as all hell. I'm just sick of this generation of weed protagonists that preach/push it constantly.
>>
>>768159
physiological depressant=/=psychological depressant

alcohol (and narcotics and some other drugs) are labeled as "depressants" because they depress some involuntary physiological functions (i.e. respirations, heart rate, smooth muscle motility, etc), not because they make you depressed (bummed out). i know this is anecdotal, but i feel quite happy under the influence of alcohol.

they are separated from stimulants (caffeine, cocaine, amphetamines), drugs that increase those functions.
>>
>>767597

awww poor little guy hates weed?

What the hell is your problem exactly? People that hate others who advocate marijuana are equally as retarded as ultra conservative religious zealots. You against abortion, gay marriage, and liquor stores being open on sundays too? Kill yourself or start your own fucked up conservative society in Utah or something then bitch.
>>
>>768170

you realize caffeine is an addictive and powerful drug right? but everybody is fine with that shit. It's about societal norms, stop being a sheep.
>>
>>767686
I love how out of date that map is.
>>
>Druggies and Alcoholics on /out/ slinging poo at each other.

Get the fuck off this board now. Go to >>>/b/ where you belong.
>>
>>768272
Sugar is the worst one.
>>
>>768272
You realize 1k calories =/= 1kgrm?

Back to your 1lb tent until someone cares about your opinion
>>
>>768159
>>768161
Just so you know, 'depressant' means 'central nervous system depressant' as in it depresses your breathing and brain activity. It doesn't mean it makes you sad.
>>
>>768271
>hates weed
Reading comprehension, try it some time. Where did I say I did not like weed?
I'm simply sick of proweediacs carrying on about it 24/7/365 and using it 24/7/365
Try moderation while you're studying up on comprehension.
>>
>>768263
>trufacts.jpg
>>
>>767113
No, just higher shelf when all your poor fag friends drink R&R and fireball.
>>
>>768328
Except after a point it does. It just depresses your forebrain first so you get happy, then you get maudlin. The hangover is even worse.
source: alcoholic
>>
>>768346
your personal experience has nothing to do with the category of depressant. see >>768263
>>
Drunks and druggies. Truly the worst of boards.
>>
>>768350
It's not just personal experience you dumbfuck, the long term psychological effects of alcohol and the way it progressively affects different parts of the brain the higher your BAC gets are well documented in medical literature. And regular literature for that matter.
>>
>>768366
utterly irrelevant to why it's classified as a depressant. i'm not denying that alcoholism can lead to mental depression, but calling it a depressant is a reference to its physiological effects, not its psychological effects.
>>
>>768324

you obviously care since you are so butthurt about it boyo :)
>>
>>768332

but that's the thing. no one "carried on about it"

No one tried to push it, no one bragged about doing it in any way. The topic itself makes you angry. You need to reflect on your own problems and stop taking out your aggression on others for no reason, bud.
>>
>>768271
>>768272
>>768398
>>768401
>you are now aware you can link more than one post in a response

you're welcome :)
>>
>>768404

nah I was aware before I just do things differently than you. deal with it :) Must be hard to live in a world where things on the internet get you so butthurt.
>>
>>768448
>butthurt
hardly. and if i do get butthurt, you'll know. i'm not passive aggressive when i really get aggravated on the internet.

>I was aware before
i also knew that. but i also know it would hurt your LOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATME tripfag complex if you actually made fewer productive posts than more unproductive posts. i'm not really expecting anything to change, i just wanted to condescend to your retarded affectations.

the thing i appreciate about people tripfagging is it makes it real easy to determine whose opinion to disregard. so carry on. :)
>>
>not bringing nothing but vodka and a stale loaf of bread for food when /out/
Fucking casuals
>>
>>768161
>high school: the post
You are aware this is an 18+ website, right?
>>
>>768361
Have you SEEN the rest of 4chan?
I've looked around, /out/ and /diy/ are probably the best two boards in this shithole.
>>
>>767215
No
>>
>>766888
I don't think anyone over the age of thirty should ever buy that.
>>
>>768161
If you have a mild amount of alcohol in your system it releases happy hormones. I agree with you after that though. I literally watch people say that they feel better on alcohol and the don't. It just seems that way because the only time they socialize involves booze.
>>
>>768454

I skimmed your post and it seemed to be a lot of butthurt and bitching. Sorry you're so mad about your life buddy. Hope you get over it.
>>
>>768883
Not him but
>one thousend calories equals one thousend grams of """""food"""""
>a one pound tent
Never fogetti
>>
>>768886

LOL dude I never said that 1k calories equals 1k grams of food. You guys took something very common sense that I said, and twisted it into something I didn't even say. I won't forget your lack of ability to read.
>>
>>767191
And in emergencies you can burn it in your alcohol stove!
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.