[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Ohio Bigfoot/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
Who here /ohiobigfootconference/ this weekend? Looking around here, there is no doubt some of you are on here.

Thoughts?
>>
/popelick monster of louisville/ reporting in

Someone died just the other day because of this beast
>>
Also I saw a cougar in a field south of cinncinati once
>>
>>765701
Dont they deny their existance in ohio?
>>
>>765697
>>>/x/
>>
>>765700
Link or story?

Love to hear it
>>
>>765707
Yeah i wanted to post over there but mobile was giving me a hard time with that board. Doesnt make any sense, but the post only worked here.

Spoopy

Besides, yall are cool with squatchbros, yeah?
>>
>>765704
Yeah thats why I mentioned it

>>765708
Google popelick suicide im sure it will be the most recent event, some girl died on the tracks where the popelick monster supposedly kills people, they ruled it suicide but dozens have died in that spot. Ive been there many times.
>>
>>765719
Once the conference ends I'll check it out
>>
>>765711
>yall are cool with squatchbros, yeah?
You honestly believe that with everyone having fucking phones with cameras at all time, not ONE person has been able to take a clear photo of this apparently widespread species of ape?
>>
>>765697
>Ohio Bigfoot Conference
Really? I mean, if this thing exists, maybe it could still be in remote forests of the NW and Canada. But Ohio?

I'm open minded and all, but the more time passes with all of us having 10MP camera phones in out pocket, the more skeptical I become.
>>
>>765762
>not ONE person
>widespread

Wrong and wrong. Plenty of decent footage, DNA, videos, etc. This aint fringe shit either. Its just not advertised on the Internet and there is still a huge fucking stigma on it.

Also, if it exists, its a rare and sparse species that makes a point to evade human detection. As most predators do, they hear humans coming and they get the fuck out of there.

But you really want to tell me there are thousands on thousands of consistent footprints and eyewitness reports that are ALL faked by psychos or attention whores? All it takes is for one of the thousands to be telling the truth and it means they exist. Just one.

If you've spent ANY time out in the woods then you know there is some weird shit out there. If you deny even that, then get the fuck off /out/
>>
File: ha.jpg (44 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
44 KB, 446x400
>>766391
>DNA

>>>/x/
>>
>>766410
Just look it up man. You're just being lazy.
>>
>>766419
I think they had a TV show on H2 or some shit about that and it was a doge DNA.

Or is this the other DNA that was tested at Southeastern Arkansas Baptist University?

But seriously...
>OHIO???
>>
>>766419
Post proof
>>
>>766432
I think you're talking about the Sykes study.

And yeah, he got shit samples after everyone went all out with Melba Ketchum. She got the DNA goldmine but ended up going off the deep end. She went nuts. Figures right?

As a result, when Sykes came around, there wasnt much left. I'm aware it sounds like a convenient excuse but its the truth. Its all quite fucky really, but there are legit DNA studies that come back as unidentified primate. Problem is, there is no "type" to base it up against like a confirmed dead body. However, the "unidentified primate" results tend to match each other, therefore suggesting a type.

And yeah, Ohio is actually a great spot. The idea is that these things can live pretty close to us, they just know how to evade us well enough, as do most bears, wolves, coyotes, etc. Consider how often Mountain Lions are seen/filmed, and then reduce their population by like 90% percent. Raise the intelligence of the creature in question to near human and you've got a damn near impossible to catch primate.
>>
>>766441
The tree mexicans of ohio are a documented species and should not be confused with bigfoot
>>
>>766438
Yeah no problem let me go get the body in my backyard...

Look up the Patterson-Gimlin film
The freeman footage
The labor day footage
Ron Moorehead's Sierra Sounds
The Erickson footage
And read a goddamn book or two.

Dont watch the nuts on Finding Bigfoot or really any shit on TV. Do an hour or two of research yourself and you'll see there is no reason an undiscovered primate couldnt live in the states.

Take that into account along with all the supposed eyewitness reports, footprints, DNA, footage, audio, etc and itd be moronic to not even CONSIDER its existence. I'm not going to tell you its real, but I'm also not going to say it cant exist.
>>
>>766444
>no reason

Besides the fact that moss is not enough food for anything at all
>>
File: GjavAXy.jpg (87 KB, 1024x548) Image search: [Google]
GjavAXy.jpg
87 KB, 1024x548
>>766443
>>
>>766445
Is this bait?

Seriously all of the flowers, berries, nuts, fruit, deer, squirrels, etc are enough for bears and /out/ folks to sustain themselves. Are you familiar with natural food sources like at all? Christ, man
>>
>>766447
Do some math. Our ecosystem is extremely fragile. Dozens if not hundreds of 400+ pound creatures eating the same food as deer and squirrel and bears is going to have massive impact on the ecosystem. Apes are not solitary, by the way.
>>
>>766456
Correct which is why theyve been witnessed in familial groups with adolescents. There are many adolescent tracks as well. Cant make assumptions like "oh they must live alone because there are so few"

Also, according to WV and Ohio naturalists the ecological impact theyd have on animal population minimal to none as they would presumably migrate (based on identical tracks seen miles apart) and a small population wouldnt require much sustenance to begin with. Large apes also have an adapted gut built to abosrb vitamins, nutrients, and calories better than we can. Thats why 500lb gorillas can survive off of leaves and a few nuts.

While deer, coyotes, and wolves can impact faunal populations, they are specifically noted for their over populations and thus longer hunting seasons.
>>
>>766444
Poor quality bait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYZwZzv1fxs
>>
>>766456
The math has been done, which only lends more credibility to the possibility of their existence. There is way to much circumstantial and even concrete evidence like DNA to brush thus topic off. I wont try to 100% convince you theyre real, just look into it anon.

Its not like aliens or ghosts or supernatural fuckery. Us squatchbros just think there is a large undiscovered bidel primate out there. Mostly in the pacific NW but really in any large forest with enough rainfall. I've seen and heard shit myself as well. But thats all a lot to type out on mobile.
>>
>>766461
>what is scat

They migrate

Where are the turds

SHOW ME THE TURDS
>>
>>766464
No aliens actually are real. Bigfoot is not possible. The math has NOT proven anything but the fact that they are impossible.
>>
>>766464
>possibility of their existence.
The fact that everything is possible does not make something plausible. There's no serious case to be made in favour of big foot. The dna samples is just a myth.
>>
>>766463
Kudos for actually looking it up.

Yeah i dont particularly like it either cause it kind of looks like a Chewbacca mask to me. However, I know some folks involved in it and they say they got solid DNA from those expeditions. Good people too.

Keep in mind, if its real, its GOING to look like a dude in a monkey suit because it's a large bipedal primate. Although, if you look into Gigantopithecus, there are some theories about them crossing the bering straight and evolving here in the states.

Consider that, along with the fact that the homo genus has been coexisting with other homo species for millions of years - what makes us the exception to that "rule"? In fact, Spaiens coexisted with Neandertalensis, Naledi, Erectus, and possibly Habilis. What makes us so different from them and the millions of years they lived together?

Just another thing lending itself to the possibility of their existence.
>>
>>766465
There are turds but DNA can only be found in the parasites within the shit. These samples are only good for less than 24 hours. And good luck identifying what looks like squatch shit in the first place.

We think its been done as some parasites were traced back to african apes and human ancestors from asia, but nothing too concrete
>>
>>766469
So
What did they eat when they crossed the bering strait

Did they fish
Did they bring backpacks full of slim jims?

What other example of apes that can handle -60 have you seen?
>>
>>766444
Are you the guy that makes the Paulides threads? Is that you, David?
>>
>>766475
>fake scientists picking up week old hobo poop

My fucking sides
>>
>>766468
>absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Well, there IS evidence man. And there ARE dna results. I mean, its like denying the color blue exists: these things have been done. I wont tell you they exist 100% but dont tell me there is no evidence. Fucking do some research
>>
>>766477
The Yeti
>>
>>766481
But there is no evidence thats why you keep begging everyone here to find it for you
>>
>>766483
You might as well have just said they rode the lochness monster across the atlantic. You have to be trolling.
>>
>>766481
But colour does not exists anon, it's all in your brain while processing light info
>>
>>766466
>aliens exist for certain but bigfoot cant because i say so
Weak ass bait mate

>>766479
I wish. I dig his books though

>>766484
My bitch ass is on mobile and driving. I shouldnt be trying to argue on my phone in the first place.

Later on i can post some interesting links, videos, books, and the like.
In the meantime, research on your own, its not hard and quite interesting. I started squatching as a joke for somebody's bday and got sucked in. The community is full of all sorts of people just like any other group. If anything, Id recommend keeping your eyes and ears open for this kind of stuff when /outside/.

Also good luck proving anything on 4chan
>>
>>766490
Aliens are numerically impossible to not exist, while it is numerically impossible that bigfoot exists. Too many stars in the galaxy, we don't even have a number for how many there are vs. "This patch of woods is dense an ape could hide here"

Yes. Aliens are atsronomically more likely than bigfoot.
>>
>>766444
>sequence DNA from hair samples
>find identical mtDNA sequence to humans
>degraded nuclear DNA is different from humans because it's degraded
That study was bullshit
There is no bigfoot DNA sequence published in any reputable peer reviewed journal or in any sequence database
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.