[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Do ctrl+f and search "knife general"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85
File: knifegeneralslashoutslash.png (894 KB, 980x392) Image search: [Google]
knifegeneralslashoutslash.png
894 KB, 980x392
>Be me
>Do ctrl+f and search "knife general" and "knoife general" after being away for a while
>Find no results
>Make thread

Do we have any word on when Mora is releasing the Eldris, Garberg and Kansbol yet?
>>
it got archived a few days ago...

got my knockoff spyderco, not bad overall, but they made all the clip holes and only bothered to tap 1/4 positions
>>
>>764886
It got to a point that knife generals are meme tier now. We can have another one rolling but they're pretty much useless. It's all the same stuff posted ad nauseam.
>>
>>764893
but where else will I get strangers to recommend tactical, unrealistically-sized, fixed blades that I plan to intentionally abuse in ways they were not intended, while playing out in the backyard, so I can video tape it and upload it to youtube!?
>>
>>764898
>saying all this much truth
You're doomed friend, they'll will come after you with their bladeforums gang.
>>
>>764903
fear not! my trusty Paramilitary will protect me!
>>
>>764886
You're doomed, son; it's bad-muthafukkin'-luck to call a knife a "knoife"
>>
File: download (16).jpg (7 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
7 KB, 260x194
Any opinion on these? I have one in the mail for $9 shipped and it seems like it'll be a good beater knife.
>>
Is the ka-bar with the leather handles a good Inna woods knife?
>>
Who /gough custom/ here?
>>
File: DSC_4170.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4170.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>>
File: DSC_4177.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4177.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
>>
File: DSC_4175.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4175.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
>>
>>764957
are they decent knives? yes
should you realistically expect to go around cutting down trees with them? no

get a short kabar, the size is more manageable
>>
>>764956
Old Hickory knives are Ontario Knife Company's USA-made Kitchen knives. If that is an old one you'll have a great kitchen knife. The new ones are okay but you apparently can tell the difference easily.

I also think I just found the Eldris OP was discussing on sale. https://www.lamnia.com/en/p/13917/knives-and-folding-knives/knives/mora-of-sweden-eldris-neck-knife-kit#
>>
>>764980

I'm interested in it for a utility knife, does anyone have experience repurposing it?
>>
>>764983
Notta clue; found the Garberg too though! https://www.lamnia.com/en/p/13690/knives-and-folding-knives/knives/mora-of-sweden-garberg-leather-sheath
>>
>>764886
I'm saving to get the jessmuk. Fine invention, masterly crafted, beautiful innovative design.
>>
File: wut2.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
wut2.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>765246
>beautiful innovative design.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>
>>764886
>RTAK II
>Mora
>Serrated folding knife
>Hatchet

I imagine I've covered all the bases

That RTAK II is so fantastic
>>
>>764898
THIS.... oh god THIS a thousand times!!
>>
File: von-tempsky.jpg (139 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
von-tempsky.jpg
139 KB, 700x525
Any better alternatives to pic related? I want a big mean functional bowie

>11''
>convex grind
>high carbon tool steel

yum
>>
What type of steel does "Ex-Gurkha Kukri House" use? They just say "Highly Graded Carbon Steel." Is it safe to assume 5160?
>>
>>765631
Just get an RTAK II
>>
>>765634
its probably a truck leaf spring if its made in Nepal.
>>
>>764956
Just popped the handles off of some of mine and sanded em down. Pretty much what you would expect a carbon steel blade and wood handle to be. Keep it oiled and hone/strop it now and then and it'll serve your grandkids until the have arthritis.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>764962
I'm poor so I tried to make my own knockoff
>>
this is my ~7 year old gerber prodigy. just put a fresh 25 degree edge on it after an overnight campout.
>>
>>765710

Is the blade thick enough to be of any real use?
>>
>>764967
You bastard
>>
File: FFG_Mora-3617.jpg (1 MB, 2125x1195) Image search: [Google]
FFG_Mora-3617.jpg
1 MB, 2125x1195
>>764886

How about a Mora Companion reground to FFG? Got it for $30USD + shipping.

It actually makes a phenomenal utility knife this way. Thin enough to have high cutting performance while still being plenty robust enough for the vast majority of tasks.
>>
File: IMG_20160401_124317614.jpg (1014 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_124317614.jpg
1014 KB, 1456x2592
>>765877
I always find that my mora companion heavy duty is bit too wide and the grip is a touch too big, I've thought about regrinding it at least to make the blade a touch thinner.
>pic related, my mora back when it was new

How effective is it? Wouldn't it compromise the integrity of the blade?
>>
>>765926
Honestly if I could justify the price I'd get one in a heartbeat, I'm in Aus and it would end up costing me about 80aud to land one and I can get Moras out of Poland for about 20aud landed but FFG IMO is superior for 90% of jobs you use a knife for over a Saber/Scandi.
>>
File: cat eye.jpg (25 KB, 405x376) Image search: [Google]
cat eye.jpg
25 KB, 405x376
>all these mint condition knives
>>
Can anyone recommend a decent skinning/butchering knife?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
My favorites
>>
File: opinel.jpg (348 KB, 2048x1119) Image search: [Google]
opinel.jpg
348 KB, 2048x1119
Maybe the best imo if you consider affordability, versatility and weight to be the most important. Not a knife you keep your whole life (for the basic ones of the brand at least), but a good and reliable knife.

+ imba local knoife (frenchfag here)
>>
>>765957
Budget?
>>
>>766042
I lost my grandfathers opinel. have never been more angry with myself. Great knives.
>>
File: hk106280_L.jpg (67 KB, 700x433) Image search: [Google]
hk106280_L.jpg
67 KB, 700x433
Is this a bad choice to buy?
11" overall, full tang 440 steel, cordwrapped handle.
It's very cheap.

I'm looking for some robust knife that is not too bulky and can be used for survival and (when necessary) self defense.
Someone already told me not to get a cordwrapped handle, but u don't really see the problem.
>>
>>766097
>full tang
no, really?
>>
>>766098
It's hard to see, but yes, it is.
>>
>>765712
If that's yours, it looks very well made.
>>
>>766097
>Is this a bad choice to buy?
unless you want it to cut sod, yes

>It's very cheap.
you hit the nail on the head

>I'm looking for some robust knife
that's not it

>Someone already told me not to get a cordwrapped handle
you should listen to them
>>
>>766110
>>>766097 (You)
>>Is this a bad choice to buy?
>unless you want it to cut sod, yes
What?

>>It's very cheap.
>you hit the nail on the head
I'm on a budget and i'm not going to be too abusive with it

>>I'm looking for some robust knife
>that's not it
Why? What is?

>>Someone already told me not to get a cordwrapped handle
>you should listen to them
Why? What should i get then?
>>
>>765926

The edge is exactly as strong as a stock Companion MG since it is only the shoulders that are thinned out to convert it to FFG.

As for the main blade, it should be plenty strong enough for anything you conceivably should be doing with a non full tang blade.

>>765937

My FFG Mora had just been sharpened before the pic was taken, and it's also still quite new.
>>
File: dontdoit.jpg (119 KB, 816x365) Image search: [Google]
dontdoit.jpg
119 KB, 816x365
>>766112
you sound like you've already sold yourself on the idea...you can take my advice, or not
>>
>>766129
Advice?
You just said no and i have to take your word for it that you're right and that there's some reasoning behind it.
This is 4chan, explain yourself.
>>
>>766148
see attached pic....I speak from experience

literally anything else wold be an improvement
>>
>>766156
You're still not providing any arguments.
People are not going to follow your advice on the internet if you don't provide a reasonable explanation.
>>
>>766110

>>766042 Can cut man, don't take the stainless steel version though. Remember, it is about doing stuff not fapping on it. If you are a poor, it is a very good choice to me.
>>
>>766159
it's cheaply made, even by normal cheap levels
the blade is lacking by todays standards
there are likely cheaper and better alternatives
buying something just because it looks neat is how you get a collection of useless knives
the handle will be nearly unusable without the cord
>>
>>766168
I've had cheaper knives that did better.
If it sucks, i'll buy a different knife.
Why would i remove the cord? It's for emergencies.
>>
>>766108
Thanks anon. It's the third knife I've ever made. I think I tempered it too long though.
>>
>>766156
Stop touching yourself

>>766159
The answer is that knives like that are typically not great in the hand, being so thin and only having a paracord wrap to grip on to. A lot of them are just cheap shitty steel too.

If you want a cheap knife, get a mora. Most likely you don't need a massive bowie. Don't get a knife just because it's soopa kewl to look at, get the one with the greatest amount of utility for your purposes.
>>
>>764980
>If that is an old one you'll have a great kitchen knife. The new ones are okay but you apparently can tell the difference easily.
There is no difference.

>>764983
The 7" butcher fits right in a standard Ka-Bar sheath.

They are great knives that are made to be used. The steel takes a scary sharp edge pretty easily.

Years ago people were making Nssmuks out of the 6" Skinner.
The new fad seems to be a Kephart style from a Butcher.

My favorites are the 4" kitchen knife and the 8" Butcher. They make a good combination together with an Axe or a Saw.

The handles are held in by rivets that you can pop right out. You don't have to break the handle.
I like to epoxy the handles to the blade because shit has a habit of getting trapped under there, and eventually separating the wood from the steel.
>>
>>766205
don't be rude now, I'll make sure you get your chance to play with it too
>>
>>766205
I'm not going to just cut some small things with it.
Most likely i'll be using it as a solid piece of steel with a sharp edge (hammering, prying, carving, maybe throwing?).
Maybe i'll do something about the grip and get a better cordwrap or something else that's comfy.

I'm not attracted to the "kool" look, i just don't care.
If i wanted something "kool" i would've bought some curved, serrated, "zombie-skin" foldable of amazon.
>>
>>766214
>hammering, prying, carving, maybe throwing

Well if that's what you want to use it for then it's perfect. Those are all things you shouldn't do with decent knives, but with a cheap knife like that why not. But it will be shit for carving, it's too big.
>>
>>766214

But you said you weren't going to be abusive with it? Don't be surprised when it breaks really easily
>>
>>766265
That's why i'm not planning buying the standard /out/-approved knife that should be treated with respect.
Funny thing is that i found a seller on alibaba that also offers custom-made knives, so i even could design my own.
Their factory looks slightly ghetto so it shouldn't be too expensive.

>>766268
I meant that like not too often and not a lot of force (it's not a crowbar).
>>
>>766270
>seller on alibaba for custom knoifes

Sounds interesting, post details
>>
Is there an /out/ knoife buying guide?
>>
>>766274
http://m.alibaba.com/product/1982421900/OEM-stainless-steel-survival-knife-11in.html
On mobile, scroll down and pull the description up.
At the bottom you'll see some details.
>>
File: DSC01312.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC01312.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
i tried hard to love it in the woods, but it was only when i tried it in the kitchen that i really fell in love with my ESEE 6.
great camp cooking knife
>>
>>766279
How many Moras can you afford?
>>
>>766285

Thanks anon

>>766288

Kek perfect
>>
>>766303
I think i'm going to ask them what the minium order and price is.
But i think they will not produce less than 20 or something, but who knows?
This would be absolutely genius if you could let some chinks manufacter cheap custom knives made out of moderately good steel for you.
>>
>>766285

...you're planning on buying 500 of these? That's the minimum order quantity. Alibaba is mostly wholesale, not retail.
>>
>>766309
Idk, they didn't mention a minimum order quantity for the custom knives.
I'm going to ask them now.
If they make them, i'm ordering less than 10.
>>
>>766307

Look on aliexpress instead. They have the same shit but sell stuff at retail quantities.

What other knives do you have though? Surely you're not going to rely on this one alone while /out
>>
>>766312
I don't live in a place where everything tries to kill you when /out/.
I could go without any weapons, but it's easier for survivalist tasks to have a knife.
>>
>>765635

>Asks for bowie recommendations
>Recommends something other than a bowie

God bless 4chins and all you fgts
>>
>>766314

Okay yeah, you really do just want to buy this knife regardless. Well have fun with it, and then come back when you want advice on something that's not shit.
>>
>>766285
A custom made piece of shit is still a piece of shit.
>>
>>766288
H-how expensive are they?
>>
>>766350
I know it's not reliable, but it's custom made.
Copy-paste of the custom knife part:

Samples or drawing review
Customers provide us the samples they would like to develop.customers provide us the drawing with all the specification they would like to develop.

Initial quotation and production lead time
Our engineers will quote based on the estimated order quantity, and figure out the mold cost and production lead time.

Production stage one
Transform the customers' sample or drawing to CAD and 3D file, and will have customer's approved before making the 3D printing (Rapid prototyping)

Production stage two
Prototypes received customers' final confirmation, and move forward to mold process.

Production stage three
Test run the samples, and making the proper adjustment.

Production stage four
Making production sample for customers' final review before the mass production

Production stage five
Send out the control samples before the shipment.

Capability:
*Precision laser cutting
*Precision CNC grinding and machining (for both Hollow and Flat bevel)
*High quality Japanese and USA stainless steel (AUS4/AUS6/AUS8/AUS10/440A/440C/ATS-34/CPM-S30V/CPM-S35V)
*Heat treat process in oven and cryogenic process (subzero quench)
*6061/7075 aluminum alloy scale
*Finishing from sanding, profiling, de-buring, bead blasting, satin to mirror polishing
*Titanium coating/Teflon coating/ black oxide coating are available
*Laser marking
>>
>>766358

Reality: some chink on a grinding wheel
>>
>>766383
Probably.
Going to ask for proof of all that first if i were to do this.
>>
File: 282581_ts.jpg (50 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
282581_ts.jpg
50 KB, 1155x1155
Should I buy this /out/?
Unfortunately they're made in China, so I'm having second thoughts.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x1136
>>766354
Pic related

>>766395
How much is it? It's not exotic steel or muh USofA meme but if you like it and the price is right, with 440C and full tang, can't be the worst purchase.
>>
>>766097

Dude, that looks like meme tier.

First off: why do you need 11 inches? 11 inches is hard to cut with. You would be better off with a smaller knife and a hatchet / folding saw.

Always be wary if they don't really specify which steel it is fully. I mean, what kind of 440 is it? 440A or 440 C?

Most people only look at the kind of steel that is being mentioned, but the heat treat and skill involved and QA are equally important. For example, 440C can be godly in the hands of a skilled craftsman but will be shitty in the hands of someone who doesn't know what he's doing. This is why brands still play such a big role in the world or knife afficionados.

Paracord wrapped handles are not ergonomic and will produce painful spots (hotspots) on your hands when you are using the knife for a longer period (think, carving something from wood or something). It's mentioned as an emergency fix in some survival guides, but it it just that, an improvised emergency solution for when your scales break / fall off. Paracord wrapped handles on retail knives is the sort of shit that happens when a CEO listens to his marketing department instead of the craftsmen who actually know what they're doing.

Most knives really suck for self defense. If you must use something for self-defense, a big stick or piece of wood would serve you better as a sudgel / bat / staff. It will have longer reach, and knocking someone unconscious or breaking their bones is a surer way to take some out of a fight than sticking them with a knife. (People with knife wounds are often able to keep fighting on adrenalin and only succumb to their wounds some time after). Sticks are free and widely available in nature, too.

Furthermore, looking at the picture: The blade shape and edge geometry look horrendous, not to mention the "serrations" on the back of the blade. This knife just screams "bad quality, stay away!".

Needless to say: factory created knives in big batches aren't custom knives.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>766307
>>766358
This doesn't sound like a bad idea if you can get enough people to buy some of these knoifes up. But that design is going to cost you and take some time.

Some of the /o/ memes were like this. You can get 50 or 100 of something made and you get to see prototypes and proofs before they make a production run, but it's going to take a few months and cost a bit of money. If you want to sell them at a fair price, you're going to have to move quite a few to recoup your production costs.

Post preorders on here and /k/, and even post them on eBay if you can sell S30V knoifes with a decent design for the low.

I hope you get them made and hopefully they turn out well if you do, but I'm just giving you a heads up that it may cost a couple grand and take a year before you start getting any money back from them.

The upside is once you get the design and everything worked out, ordering subsequent batches will be much cheaper, easier, and faster.
>>
File: 1478_6a6bacac.jpg (226 KB, 850x502) Image search: [Google]
1478_6a6bacac.jpg
226 KB, 850x502
the Eldris is so cute, i cant wait for it to hit the market. gonna be glorious for those short daytrips where you just wanna whip up some feathersticks for a small fire
>>
>>766402
They put pictures of the factory on the description.
Something that "made in china"-tier can not cost a lot.
In the worst case i'll ask them for their design files requirements and i'll have my own designers (aka me) make them, and just hand it over like "print this".
But as >>766383 pointed out, it's probably some chink on a grinding wheel, and those are cheap and don't have a high minimum order.
>>
File: 20141010_182917.jpg (60 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
20141010_182917.jpg
60 KB, 1024x576
>>765720
25 degree edges are disgusting
>>
>>766400
I want to have a meme with an edge.
Of course i'm going to interrogate the seller on the quality and materials.
And i know knives are not suitable for self defense, only when sticks and stones fail and you literally need to eleminate the threat.
But i think you overestimate how crippling knife wounds are, only people on drugs can bear a proper knifewound in their should or other critical areas that are used for movement, and if they can i have a nice handlebar :)

The ad was not custom knives, the custom knives were mentioned in the description and i would need to send them a design.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x935
>>766097
Just make sure to use the firestarter as reccommended by the manufacturer
>>
>>766417
You know not from whence you speak
>>
>>766488
im pretty sure he knows where he is dude ...
>>
>>766414
You don't get it, >>766402 knows what he's talking about. You obviously haven't dealt with manufacturers before.
>>
>>766405
It already is on the market. See >>764980 and >>764985 which I posted yesteday or the day before.
>>
>>766641
idk, i'm speculating.
I asked them for details, but they did not reply yet
>>
File: randall smithsonian.jpg (149 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
randall smithsonian.jpg
149 KB, 1024x768
"It must be long enough to use as a sword, sharp enough to use as a razor, wide enough to use as a paddle, and heavy enough to use as a hatchet." Are there any affordable modern production bowies that fit this description? All I can find is $250+ shit like this or shitty chinese 440c bowies with plastic stag handles. Looking for a big 10+ inch high carbon steel blade, a decent clip point, no ugly tacticool blade coatings, etc.
>>
>>766914
Check out Svord
>>
File: images.jpg (36 KB, 573x257) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
36 KB, 573x257
>>766914
>>766927
Forgot the pic
>>
>>765631
>>766929

Yup.

11'' L6 tool steel. The only thing I would have changed is to have had it with a coffin shaped handle. Looks good and functional stopping your hand slipping.

Might be worth considering BRK, too. I know not everyone likes them but generally their blades are pretty good.
>>
>>765759
if you're american, then no. If you use your knives like a normal person then yes it's plenty thick
>>
>>765957
old hickory butcher knife
>>
File: 46547629.jpg (616 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
46547629.jpg
616 KB, 1920x1080
>>764886
>Do we have any word on when Mora is releasing the Eldris, Garberg and Kansbol yet?
Eurobro here. Moora will release them in late summer/ autumn 2016. 8 months after the announcement.
>>
>>767078

All I will say about BRK is that I would avoid them unless I wanted something in a high speed steel, where power grinding the edge without liquid cooling after heat treating would at least be much less likely to burn the shit out of the edge.
>>
>>766417
What's wrong with a 25 degree edge? That's like a standard general-use bevel angle, is it not?
>>
>>766424

Look, it's pretty obvious you've fallen in love with this knife. This has happened to me in the past, and let's just say it's a good thing cheap knives don't give you STDs like cheap women.

After you've bought this knife and used it a couple of times, what other knives would you be looking for to fill out different roles/needs/gaps in your loadout or collection?
>>
>>765957

Give Buck knives a look. They have a lot of different options, but are mostly geared toward hunting/skinning. Their stuff isn't expensive and quite robust.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 400x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 400x282
>>765957
Schrade Old Timers look decent. Not overpriced either.
>>
>>767248
Funny you mention that; I was just about to ask about one of Schrade's Uncle Henry outdoor sets ( dubbed as a skinning set made for other hard-use tasks as well ) and vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qV0lSw_iU

I've heard they are starting to get the quality of their new products ( since moving production over seas ) up there with some of the more famous brands.
>>
>>766287
>that toxic coating touching your food
no thanks mate. the knife is neat but stay away from food.
>>
>>764980
>I also think I just found the Eldris
>42€
What the fuck? Why is Mora trying to steal people nowadays?
>>
>>767441
The one I posted has a fire starter and another goody in the sheath or something like that; they have another that comes without the extras. The Garberg I posted has the leather sheath but an option with a cheaper, plastic/velcro sheath is available.
>>
>>766097
Although a lot of people hate them because they are popular you should consider getting a Mora, they a are more than good enough for the job unless you use them to baton with in which case there is no help for you.
>>
>>767467
>The MSRP for the knife alone will be $29.99 and the neck knife version will be $49.99
Still way too much.
>>
>>767491
Why $20 more? For a plastic sheath with some paracord?

I guess that's how Mora makes its money when the basic knives are like $10.
>>
File: Glock Knife.jpg (669 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Glock Knife.jpg
669 KB, 2592x1944
>>766395
No buy the Glock knife instead.

>Made in Austria
>$45
>>
>>768053
While there are surely better knives i still like my glock knive as an indestructible sharpened prybar. Good enough for woodwork at least.
>>
>>768055
P.s.: i also think glock-knives are highly underrated.
>>
File: 20160517_221736.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160517_221736.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1536
>Muh homemade knife

Steel: Nicholson Magicut file
Handle: Wenge with brass rods
>>
File: 20160517_221814.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160517_221814.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>768058
Close up of handle.
>>
>>768058
Noice. I need to learn how to make one of my own someday.
>>
>>767495
they probably make millions anyway, the reason they're gonna be so expensive is because of the gimmicks, which aren't bad or useless or anything, but certainly not worth $50 dollarydoos
>>
>>768058
>>768061
maybe polish the blade or use a patina and then give it to me and i'll make sure it gets a good home
>>
>>768058
Is that a convex grind?
>>
File: 20160430_172910.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160430_172910.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>768420
Yes

I made it with this shitty ryobi linisher. Would not recommend for knifemaking at all.
>>
>>765246
>>765351

beautiful is a matter of opinion. I like the way it looks, and you can't argue with quality there.

I wouldn't call it innovative though. More like "unorthodox". It certainly is different than most bushcraft knives out there.

>inb4 "it's just a copy of the nessmuk design"
no, it's not. It is an amalgamation of several knives, and the nessmuk isn't one of them (contrary to what the tribute name might suggest).

bottomline is - jessmuk is a fantastic knife. expensive, but great. And yes - I'm a little biased, since it's my main outdoor knife.
>>
File: 20160518_093427.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160518_093427.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Gearing up for summer hikes and camping. Did I do ok?
Pic related cost less than 30 bucks total.
>>
>>769126
Folder doesn't look very comfortable but I guess it'll do for light edc work. Mora is acceptable for most woods tasks but don't hammer on it.

Now buy a little pocket sharpening stone to maintain the edges.
>>
>>769126

I honestly can't think of a use for the kershaw when camping, but whatever. The mora will be quite enough.
>>
>>769129
I was worried about the bottle opener but it doesn't dig in at all.
>>769131
My thinking for the folder was food / random use / small back up / something real light. Maybe I'm just falling into the over preparation trap?
>>
>>769131
>>769144
It's also kind of replacing a family heirloom pocket knife I've brought out in the past that's hopelessly dull and made of brass and wood and weighs a ton.
>>
>>769151
>hopelessly dull

So learn to sharpen it, otherwise the same will shortly be true of your new knives.
>>
File: 1463580371253-1104063069.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1463580371253-1104063069.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>769151
>>
>>764886
>knife threads

I really don't understand why there is a "knife culture". A knife is a tool, nothing more. Get the tool, use the tool, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>769155

Okay, fuck off that kershaw and learn to sharpen the older knife. It's not that hard and it's a skill you need. I would recommend a fallkniven dc4 sharpening stone. It's small and compact but works really well. Gets things so sharp you could split a pube.
>>
>>769144
>My thinking for the folder was food / random use / small back up
for food, you want a longer blade - mostly because you want it to span whatever it is you're cutting. That's mostly an issue with bread/buns, less so with meat.
>>
>>769161
I don't mind sharpening it, it's more fuckin it up and the possibility of losing it in the woods. It was my grandfather's knife. It also weighs more than the mora and kershaw together.
>>
>>769153
>>769155
>>769161
Ok after some go ogling and squinting at the barely discernible etching on the blade, it has the miguel nieto logo and says el gran cazador on one side and toledo in Olde english type on the other. No idea how old or valuable this is, just that my father gave it to me maybe 15+ years ago and it was old and well worn back then.
>>
File: Shuffle.jpg (386 KB, 1344x760) Image search: [Google]
Shuffle.jpg
386 KB, 1344x760
>>769126
>>769129
The Shuffles are surprisingly comfortable and >>769131 would be a better knife for dressing small game than a Mora, lots of belly and you can choke up nice and close.

>Shuffle I got for my missus, lives as a keychain knife.
>>
>>769156
Every other thread ever created is ---> that way, you're welcome to fuck right off and participate in them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>769181
>fingergrooves
>bottle opener on back of grip
>exposed metal on back
>pocket clip (?)

Doesn't look very comfortable to me.
>>
>>769189
Have you tried using one?
>>
>>769181
Nothing says always like a $15 chinese knife
>>
>>769194
>do I know my hand
>do I know what a knife is
>do I know what ergonomics are
>>
File: IMG_20160505_122122.jpg (2 MB, 4864x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_122122.jpg
2 MB, 4864x2736
>>768058
>>768061
>>768538
nice m8 here is mine just made a leather sheath for it aswell. Also where the fuck does one get bees wax nowadays.
>>
File: IMG_20160423_142048.jpg (2 MB, 4864x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_142048.jpg
2 MB, 4864x2736
>>769388
>>
>>767098
Was dicaprio drawing you at the time?
>>
File: IMG_20160518_173410900.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160518_173410900.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Considering a Douk Douk for carrying when pic related is too much. Thoughts?
>>
>>769279
have you tried using one?
>>
>>769388
Try looking at craft stores for beeswax.
>>
>>769181

>Always
>I'll always cut my bitch up
>>
What is the name of that Japanese doctor that lives in Hokkaido that reviews knives?
>>
>>769214
You cut me deep Shrek, it's a Harry Potter reference.
>>
>>769611
Virtuovice or something close.
>>
File: 20160517_161819.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160517_161819.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1536
>>764886
>>769388
Is that a stacked leather handle?

You can buy beeswax at farmers markets, art and crafts stores or just buy beeswax candles.

Yeah need to eventually make a sheath for my knife.

Pics are of some new knives I'm making on my "new" grinder.
>>
File: 20160517_161808.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160517_161808.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1536
>>769772
If any of you want to seriously get into knife making, I would highly suggest getting a 2"x48" grinder. This thing can go through 1/2" of a hardened large bastard file in 20 secs.
>>
>>764886
bought a stainless steel 3.6" mora to use while saltwater fishing. Thing's nice and sharp.
>>
File: IMG_20160505_122146.jpg (2 MB, 4864x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_122146.jpg
2 MB, 4864x2736
>>769772
Yes it is stacked leather. Actualy the leather on both the handle and sheath comes from an old drive belt used on a huge machine that did something with wool in a local factory. It's roughly 40-50 years old and still good as new. The reason the stitches look a bit fucked is I don't have any leather working tools and I used nail and hammer to punch the holes lol.
>>
>>769858
With beeswax I'm hoping to achieve this kind of look.
>>
>>769861
That's not from a wax finish. It looks more like an epoxy finish that has been buffed
>>
>>769279
>>769499

Do I need to wipe my ass with poison ivy to know it's not a good idea?

Thats how you conclude >>769189 is not going to be as comfortable as >>769388
>>
>>766097
that's a piece of shit.
>>
>>769388
live in australia. can get beez wax erywher
>>
>>769774
Can confirm. You can get a craftsman 2x42 for about $150. Great investment for me.
>>
>>769896
>Thats how you conclude >>769189 is not going to be as comfortable as >>769388

And that has something to do with your previous comments because....
>>
>>769912

becauses anons point was 'durr how can you say it's not comfortable if you've never used it'
>>
>>769946
So by comparing a picture of a folder to a picture of a fixed Puukko you can conclude the folder is not comfortable to use. Internet shopping must be excellent for you, who needs to fondle before they buy huh?
>>
>>769388
>>769389
Can i have it? that's one sexy ass knife
>>
>>769611
Dr. Wako-san aka virtuovice
>>
>>769496
Can't go wrong with a douk douk. I think its a good choice anon
>>
File: large-eseeizulapurp.jpg (100 KB, 900x527) Image search: [Google]
large-eseeizulapurp.jpg
100 KB, 900x527
Need advice from knife people for a gift to a girl.

Outdoors use, mainly hikes and for food cutting. Must not look tacticool, good to great quality, lightweight

I was thinking Spyderco Endura, Delica or ESEE Izula.

I would prefer if it comes in bright fancy colors, so no Cold Steel.

Also autos are forbidden where I live, so no Pirahna Knives.
>>
File: rsz_img_20160419_131235.jpg (134 KB, 1328x747) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160419_131235.jpg
134 KB, 1328x747
>>770072
Does it have to be fixed? What does she do when you camp?
>>
File: C41PN5_M.jpg (56 KB, 420x198) Image search: [Google]
C41PN5_M.jpg
56 KB, 420x198
>>770072
Does she like pink?, the pink Native 5 is super light, decent size, excellent steel and some proceeds go to the pink heals organisation.
>>
>>770074

It doesnt, hence why I was also considering spydercos. I just love knives and fixed blades, hence the Izula.

She doesnt even camp for that long (yet) but time will come when she realizes she needs a proper knife.

It's mostly mountains anyways, and that's why I like the Spydercos, for that plastic handle in the cold.

I love the shape and grind of the Endura, but it might be too big.

The Delica's tip looks fragile.

>>770086

She's like a tomboy really. I dont know if she would dislike pink but I'd rather get her purple/orange or even blue.
>>
>>770099
>but I'd rather get her purple/orange or even blue.

Manix 2 lightweight? Comes in translucent blue.
>>
>>770101

A bit too big I dont know.

I might actually consider the pink Native 5. It's the same price as the purple Izula anyways.
>>
knockoff esee are like $6 from ali....just sayin
>>
File: 2015-06-09 14.42.21_zpsajd49zoq.jpg (396 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-09 14.42.21_zpsajd49zoq.jpg
396 KB, 1024x1024
>>770072
>Must not look tacticool, good to great quality, lightweight
Take a look at Bradford Guardian 3.
>>
>>770111
>over a bil on a fling
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>770115
>asks about good to great quality
>wants it dirt cheap
baka desu senpaitachi senpai
>>
>>770134
>implying
>>
>>770115
It's only $160, that's not horribly expensive for a good quality blade with M390 and a solid handle
>>
>>770134

I'm not him tho

Bradfords are neat but customs will rape me in taxes.
>>
>>770072
I always reccomend a rat 1 or 2 folder. Cheap price and good quality. I have one that i abuse and it takes it like a champ. Even bought a second for a spare in case it ever does break or get lost. They also some in a variety or scale colours.

I've since gotten myself a benchmade triage for normal EDC, but i still carry my rat for work days.

I'll be honest though, i prefer fixed blades, but i can't really EDC a fixed blade without alarming people.
>>
>>770198
>I'm not him tho
I apologize then.

>Bradfords are neat but customs will rape me in taxes
I feel your pain. If you're Euro you can get at the same price from Lamnia, which ships from Europe so no customs tax, the only difference is the steel. N690 instead of M390.
>>
>>770212
Not the anon you're replying to, but no matter what snobs say, both steels are amazing and will work great so that difference won't make a difference so i'd say go for it
>>
>>770194
You shouldnt spend that much on a girlfriend. Especially not on a bradford that she will just forget about and lose possibly even before she leaves you.
>>
>>770278
..... Wanna talk about it?
>>
File: 51-ch3oITaL.jpg (46 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
51-ch3oITaL.jpg
46 KB, 500x332
I have one of these which I think is pretty nice considering my options for a legal carry in the UK.
>>
>>770278
Well i mean depends i guess, i don't have much experience with relationships but if i was in a dedicated long term relationship i wouldn't mind forking out 160 buckaroos (if she knew how to use a knife), but if she was just a fuckbuddy then i'd just get her a pink victorinox
>>
>>770278
Sorry to ear that you got cucked, anonfriendo.
>>
>>770278

Not even my girlfriend, I dont even care for those things.

I just like knives and want to get her something nice. If she loses it it's her problem, I'll never get her anything nice again.

I'm also re-doing my life a bit, so if I succeed I'm gonna leave many, many things and people behind so I think its nice to gift a nice knife.
>>
>>770289
Nice choice anon
>>
>>770289
tacky
>>
File: wat2.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
wat2.png
1 MB, 1440x900
>you're at your office
>someone receives a package that's all taped up
>you pull out your edc spyderco delica and open if for them
>"ha ha ha alright there rambo"

mfw
>>
>>770749
Is that Stoya?
>>
>>770072

Get something that's comfortable in the hand. That's the only way she'll use it.
>>
>>770317

>Not even my girlfriend
>$160 gift

Wow if you're "re-doing your life" then you're starting out wrong, friendo
>>
>>770749
>careful of dat durr 2.5" combat bowie
>>
>>770317

Cuck city
>>
>>770072
You're over thinking about it. Get her a SAK. One with a handle that is her favorite colour.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 781x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 781x408
Anybody have experience with S&W knives?

I just want a new one for work since my current is a bitch to open with one hand
>>
>>771196
Don't.

The only halfway decent "gun brand" knives are HK, since they're made by BM.

If you want a new knife, what's your budget.
>>
>>771196
just get a kershaw
>>
>>770317
But you are projecting. She probably don't care about the knife the way you do, but care about other things. Find out what they are and give her an appropriate gift.
>>
>>771211
$70-$80

I'm in animal control, which often involves getting in to properties, cutting through leashes, and the occasional removal of heads from snakes. I have a multitool on me at all times, but what I need is a reliable folder that I can get to with one hand without a fuss. Focusing on rescue knives at the moment. Avoiding serrated/tanto style blades like the plague
>>
>>771225

In that range, i'd suggest the spyderco delica/endura, or something similar.

Maybe kershaw link.
>>
>>771310
That Kershaw link looks perfect.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>770613
It doesn't feel tacky at all, it's very well crafted
>>
File: Condor Bushlore.jpg (75 KB, 517x775) Image search: [Google]
Condor Bushlore.jpg
75 KB, 517x775
>>764886
What do you guys think about the Condor Bushlore?

> Blade Material: 1075 carbon steel 3mm
> Blade length: 10,7 cm (4,2 inches)
> Fulltang
> Scandi grind (what I prefer)
> 100% leather sheath

Site where I can buy it pretty cheap (399DKK = 60 dollar - kinda cheap in Denmark b/c of high taxes):
http://www.bushcraftbutikken.dk/shop/16-knive-oekser-save/91-condor-bushlore/
>>
>>771445

very decent for the price. It's in the same general vein as Ray Mears' Woodlore knife (obviously not an exact copy), so that's a good bushcraft pedigree.

You'll probably have to sharpen it first thing out of the box (condor is a bit hit or miss there), but it sharpens easy.

If you get it, get some linseed oil as well, since the handle is not stabilised afaik (it will take on water).
>>
>>771445
It's a phenomenal bushcraft knife (the steel is a tad on the soft side but that won't be an issue if you carry something to sharpen with you) so long as you don't abuse it, it'll be a great tool
>>
>>766417
what is your edge preference and why?
>>
>>766097
i had that same knife when i was like 14, except it was black
>the bad
the cord handle is suuuper cheap and thin. the knife will dig into your hand if you're using it hard. i took it off, put some wood spacers onto the knife, and re-wrapped it with paracord to have more mass.
the sheath is utter crap. the knife will start cutting through it after a few days of use if the stitching doesn't fail first. you could make a kydex sheath i guess, but the knife really isn't worth it. even in the photo you can see the pocket for the ferro rod is already coming off
>the good
full tang, so it can take some moderate abuse
paired with a better sheath, you can have a usable /out/ knife
cheap, so you won't be worried about scratching it up

what's your price point? i wouldn't pay more than 20 bucks for it if i were you. you can find better knives for less money
>>
>>766169
>Why would i remove the cord? It's for emergencies.

ok so you're in an emergency situation, but at least you brought your Survival Special Ops Delta Force Tactical Tanto Knife.
you remove the cordage from the handle.
now you have about 5 feet of cheap nylon cordage that's weaker than your shoelaces, and a knife that's incredibly uncomfortable and dangerous to use
get a better knife and a paracord bracelet or something
>>
>>766358
>mold cost and production lead time.
>review before the mass production
i can virtually guarantee they aren't making one-off knives for individuals
>>
>>767155
yep
i have a finer edge on my leatherman, but big knoifes get 25 degrees
>>
>>771479
somebody gets it...
>>
File: oh god.jpg (57 KB, 362x344) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
57 KB, 362x344
>>769861
>nice slick handle
>no finger guard
>>
>>770749
>people need to cut something
>ask me to use my knife
>cut the thing with my knife
>"so why do you carry that anyway?"
every time
>>
>>771496

>"hey, can I borrow your knife?"
>"which one?"

alt

>"do you have a knife on you?"
>"how large?"
>>
>>770758
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
>>771492
Do you even puukko bro
>>
File: vJzokXEC8h4.jpg (267 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
vJzokXEC8h4.jpg
267 KB, 1280x853
>>771492

>assessing risk
>knowing your tool
>skill
>controlled force
>not retard manchild handling it like it's some retardly thick phallic go-USA knife

Not everything needs fucking training wheels
>>
File: LecrrU2.jpg (661 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
LecrrU2.jpg
661 KB, 1620x1080
>>771563
Bit harsh on him but i know what you're on about. I remember posting this photo of my leuku ages ago and people telling me how stupid i was to use a large knife without a finger guard. Seems to have worked for the Sami people for hundreds of years
>>
File: puukko2b.jpg (174 KB, 640x1290) Image search: [Google]
puukko2b.jpg
174 KB, 640x1290
>>771580

Just triggered, man. A knife is for slicing not stabbing. Don't need a guard for 99% of normal use.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>771584
Was about to say this. How often do you really stab instead of slicing?
>>
File: 20150826_225153.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150826_225153.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>771584
Yeah I've never had a problem and none of the knives i regularly use have finger guards. Pic related my Kauhavan Puukkopaka puukko
>>
File: 20160520_143937.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160520_143937.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
Do I have a problem, sc/out/s?
>>
>>771590
Holy shit that's an awesome collection. Always nice to see someone who appreciates classic slipjoints. It's all i carry
>>
File: SCHRADE_UHCOM2CP-knifeset.jpg (178 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
SCHRADE_UHCOM2CP-knifeset.jpg
178 KB, 960x540
Hey sc/out/s

Thinking of getting pics ( and vids ) related as a "baby's first knife" ( I don't want to spend a lot of money on a knife I'm likely to damage while learning bushcraft ). Anybody have any experience with this brand or these products? If so how do you feel about them? This set ( has two, see vid/pic ) has a MSRP of about $60 so I'll be able to find it for about $40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qV0lSw_iU
>>
File: SCHRADE_SCHF56-SCHF56L.jpg (257 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
SCHRADE_SCHF56-SCHF56L.jpg
257 KB, 960x540
>>771665
Pic two, and two vids ( one for each knife, these are not a set )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V07w-1SVqx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6vBPfwi5n0
>>
File: SCHRADE_SCHF59.jpg (277 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
SCHRADE_SCHF59.jpg
277 KB, 960x540
>>771665
>>771669
aaand final pic. No vid for this knife. This one is about $40 MSRP while the two above are about $38.
>>
>>771665
>>771669
>>771671

I'd just get a mora and save your money for higher quality knives. If batoning (bleh) maybe one of those cheap xbox thick 1095 schrades.
>>
I want a light cheap folder for edc, is there anything better than the skyline at around that price point that isnt the leek or the delica? Cause it's looking mighty fine and I really want something else to sweep me off my feet. Its got good steel and is light as fuck, but that makes me worry it won't stand up to any punishment.
>>
File: 1760_website_profile.png (79 KB, 1020x400) Image search: [Google]
1760_website_profile.png
79 KB, 1020x400
>>771717
Feck I thumbnailed that pic
>>
>>771719
Get something better
>>
>>771717
$26 - http://www.amazon.com/Ontario-8848-Folding-Knife-Black/dp/B0013ASG3E

$40 - http://www.amazon.com/Spyderco-Tenacious-Folding-Knife-Handle/dp/B007CK1MNU

$32 - http://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-Knives-1556TI-Assisted-Pocket/dp/B00AU6NWP4

$17 - http://www.amazon.com/Ka-Bar-ZK-Kharon-Tanto-Folder-Knife/dp/B004NMZZ4C
>>
>>771730
$46 - http://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-1550-Blackout-Folding-SpeedSafe/dp/B0009VC9P4

$32 - http://www.amazon.com/Condor-Bushlore-3-Inch-Walnut-Leather/dp/B004WMFI0Y

$12 - http://www.amazon.com/Opinel-No8-Carbon-Pocket-Knife/dp/B002SCUO04
>>
>>771719
Try the skyline out man, 14c28 is a fine grained and tough stainless, plenty more suitable for out tasks than lots of high carbide ultra hard SS.
>>
>>766097
it would be pretty funny if it was half-tang and the other like 1/3 of the handle was just loose, flacid paracord
>>
>>766395
like the actual PP, it's pretty cool but that looks like it's all it has going for it.

If you want a cool knife that you can beat the fuck out of then sure. I got a "Colt" bayonet thats garbage quality but after 10 minutes dremeling the blade it is a tactical fruit cutter that I can put on a rifle to cut fruit from further away.
>>
>>771196
My SW border guard is really fucking nice for like 25 bucks. Really, you can get better for the same price from Kershaw, my CQC-8k is significantly better, keeps a better edge, better overall design.
>>
>>771717
>>771492

What's with the massive choil fetish? 99.9% of stuff I do with knives involves slashing, cutting or slicing. What are you guys doing that involves you stabbing so hard and so constantly that you lose your grip on the blade?
>>
>>771590

>Back in the days when you fixed things instead of throwing them away and buying the latest tacticool meme knife
>>
>>771843
It's a pinch point, really nice when you're dressing small game.
>>
>>771851

When I'm doing detail work I just pinch my hand on the back of the blade, like a chef grip.

>no massive hulking choil required
>>
>>771196
Try looking at Benchmade or HK Knives ( which Benchmade makes for them ) if you want something decent. I don't imagine the SW knives are bad but given they are made by new-Schrade you shouldn't expect outstanding quality.
>>
>>771857
A choke choil is in front of the grip and neither what I am talking about or what the Skyline has, it's simply a pinch point in the grip.
You asked
>What are you guys doing that involves you stabbing so hard and so constantly that you lose your grip on the blade?
Nothing but a pinch point is nice for dressing small game, I don't really give a fuck how you hold a knife, I was informing you what I use a pinch point for - they reduce fatigue in your thumb and forefinger when doing work like that.
>>
>>771665
Try the condor bushlore (a few posts above yours)
>>
>>771879

Oh I see it's not on the blade it's further back. Still makes you look like a faggot. How weak is your hand if it gets fatigued when dressing small game?

>wank more
>>
File: BU0196RWS.jpg (31 KB, 1035x332) Image search: [Google]
BU0196RWS.jpg
31 KB, 1035x332
>>771993
>Oh I see it's not on the blade it's further back.
ie: not a choil
>How weak is your hand if it gets fatigued when dressing small game?
ad hominem, you're better off accepting the loss and moving on.
To anyone who had dressed small game it would be perfectly clear that fatigue levels would entirely depend on the quantity of game being dressed.

>wank more
Not my idea or solution big fella, it's been around for a just a few more decades than I have.
>>
>>772010
>ad hominem

Ahh the cry of the fedora who has no response. Yes, it's been a while but it appears that they're back in season.
>>
File: pot_kettle.jpg (17 KB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
pot_kettle.jpg
17 KB, 300x204
>>772025
>>
>>772033

Kek here's your response: you have weak hands if you can't process small game without that stupid looking knife in your first post. I do fine without that shit. Your knife looks like it belongs to a knife fedora.
>>
>>772037
Which knife would that be anon?
>>
>>772041

It doesn't matter if you posted that image or not, you're still making the same point as the person who did, dipshit.
>>
>>772050
> if you can't process small game without that stupid looking knife in your first post
>Your knife looks like it belongs to a knife fedora.

The guy who posted the knife was asking if he should buy it. I was answering your question about the purpose of choils/handle shape. I don't own a Skyline, nor do I intend too, nor would I use a folder for game prep, I've got enough fixed knives.
If you speak up like a twat about a topic you have little understanding of, don't act surprised when someone calls you out.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.