[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to trip /out/doors with my buddy We will be going out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 20160503_143230.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160503_143230.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Going to trip /out/doors with my buddy

We will be going out to Yellowstone, my buddy has some really nice prison acid that he made. He says it makes you trip balls. So fucking excited.

Do you guys ever trip while /out/?
>>
File: kirwan_moosie.jpg (220 KB, 587x1010) Image search: [Google]
kirwan_moosie.jpg
220 KB, 587x1010
>>761901
>tripping balls
>in jellystone
negra you're gonna die

pic unrelatish
>>
>>761902
>pic related

damn that sucks.. but man what a fucking idiot
>>
>>761919
well it was the 80s anon it was a crazy time
>>
>>761901
I like taking some mushrooms occasionally. It really helps me meditate and work things through in my head. That and the night sky gives you some amazing visuals. I'm planning to go to Cherry Springs later this summer.
>>
>>761902
I'm saving this for the next thread we have about stupid pet owners letting their dogs go unleashed in public spaces.
>>
What in the shitfuckin tits is prison acid you dumb hippy
>>
>>761944
OP here. He said that you take an orange peel, put toothpaste onto it and leave it in a dark area until it is moldy and you eat the mold and you hallucinate. He said it is pretty fucking nice.
>>
>>761959
Ahahaha youve got to be shitting me. That is the dumbest shit since bath salts. Tell me your dumb ass isnt really gonna eat fucking orange mold inna
>>
> you take an orange peel, put toothpaste onto it and leave it in a dark area until it is moldy and you eat the mold

This has to be a fucking troll. No way is anyone this stupid.
>>
>>762417
It very much is a troll. I remember seeing this 'recipe' on totse at least 10 years ago, where it was widely discredited as retarded. I've seen it pop up numerous times since (often copied and pasted from totse) but nobody is stupid enough to actually do it.

LSD comes from the ergot fungus found on grains. Never orange peels.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.