[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not living on international waters like a real earth's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1446315466060.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446315466060.gif
1 MB, 500x500
Why are you not living on international waters like a real earth's free man?
>>
I don't know what that even means.

Sounds cool though, tell me more.
>>
>>761988
not him but international waters are basically the oceans, all countries agree that they belong to no one and no laws apply
>>
"living" on international waters practically voids your citizenship and opens you to complete and utter destruction and exploitation from bad weather, pirates, dangerous and opportunistic oceanfarers of all kinds, and foreign navies.

newp. the coast guard isn't going to rescue your ass if you're 200 miles out "living the dream" at your own risk
>>
Like living in a boat?
>>
>>761991
>all countries agree that they belong to no one and no laws apply
psh, not Chiner of late
>>
>>762073
>Chiner
them damn chinermen
>>
Because tiny house.

Beyotch. I have health care and 24 hour mickeydicks.
>>
>>761866

Cool photo OP.
But water is for sissies.
Real men hang out in the desert.
>>
>not living in the earth's core and being a citizen of every country, and no country at the same time
>>
>>762175
No WiFi tho
>>
>>761866
I don't know, do you have internet there ?
>>
>>761866
Because I like living near mountains and hate living at sea.
>>
>>761866
>international waters
What's that, a theme park?
>>
>>761866
Are there even oil plats far enough out to be in international waters? Otherwise you're limited to a boat where you'll need resources from land where laws apply.

Homesteading on a large offshore platform is probably possible but very hard and you'd probably start to understand why people prefer to live under social contracts.
>>
>>761866
>Pushed to edge of civilisation
>In fact beyond edge
>Thinks he's free
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.