[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /out/, I have a bit of a problem. Ever since I started browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: dutch landscape.jpg (20 KB, 910x480) Image search: [Google]
dutch landscape.jpg
20 KB, 910x480
Hi /out/,

I have a bit of a problem. Ever since I started browsing /k/ I've been wanting to go innawoods, despite the fact that I can't take guns with me. The problem is that I live in the netherlands, and we have basically no good places to go innawoods, so I was thinking of going to Scandinavia, probably Finland. Is this possible? Can you go innawoods in another country or is it illegal?
>>
>>761421
No you can't unless you are either a Finn or are accompanied by one that is an adult and behaves like one. So again, nopes
>>
>>761421
Also it is illegal to post on another country's image board so hereby you are requested to stop posting on this american website or we will have to file a complaint at your local authority.
>>
>>761421
Sorry man but borders exist for a reason, your life is on the fields
>>
>>761421
Did you really think it would be legal? Sucker!
>>
>>761421
You can't go to any of these?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_parks_of_the_Netherlands
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (16 KB, 618x407) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
16 KB, 618x407
>>761551
At least that would be legal. You can't just waltz into Finland like that, you need a permission slip from the annointed king or one of the legal guards of the forestry or something. It involves a substantial "donation" and a backgroundcheck. Man, they would fine you into submission if you just appear like that.
>>
>>761457
Yurops these day. Think they own the world. That would be fun if the authorities picked him up in Scandinavia of all regions.
>>
File: 1455618119518.jpg (36 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1455618119518.jpg
36 KB, 245x245
>>761447
This TBQH senpai, senpais.
>>
File: 26.jpg (65 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
65 KB, 600x346
>>761421
>o I was thinking of going to Scandinavia, probably Finland. Is this possible? Can you go innawoods in another country or is it illegal?

this is what europe makes so good: no borders. or at least you can roam there without beening detained like in canada, or shot like in the usa, or raped like in russia.
>>
>>761551
But national park doesn't always mean forest, even more in the Netherlands
>>
>>761551
No, it's illegal to camp in a national park over here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.