[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traveling with gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Backpack.jpg (29 KB, 513x300) Image search: [Google]
Backpack.jpg
29 KB, 513x300
When traveling on an air plane is it safe to assume gear strapped to my bag is secure (as in pic related)
>>
>>761118
kek no. Don't do that. Are you 12?
>>
>>761122
kek. I'm 21. lel.
>>
>>761118
I never lost any but i wouldn't doubt others have. But really who cares about your 20 dollar sleeping pad. And if you strap anything more than that to the outside of your pack you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>761126
I strap my tent poles to the outside (kelty salida 2)
>>
>>761124
lol just don't. Don't trust these fuckers. Just make a smaller pack with those things. Guys that handle bags don't give a fuck about it. They just have to fit into a container so if they have to step and jump on them, they'll do it. Why do you think the industry standard is a square hard rectangular box?
>>
File: IMG_20160426_164241333.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160426_164241333.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Pack your shit bro, if you can't fit it, don't bring it. With the exception of walking aids
>>
>>761127
I am not familiar with that tent. But if you can't fit your tent poles in your bag at the airport where you are presumably wearing more clothes than on the trail and not packing a days worth of water and 5 days food, wel then you probably need a bigger bag or a different tent.
>>
>>761142
What's the pack in the pic? I'm a fleckfag
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.