[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /out/! Can we have a walking partners thread? Or perhaps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: fried chicken.png (520 KB, 559x527) Image search: [Google]
fried chicken.png
520 KB, 559x527
Hi /out/! Can we have a walking partners thread? Or perhaps a more general activity partner thread. I had a quick scan of the catalog and couldn't find anything where my post would fit.

I'm looking for a walking partner for the Camino ways. Thinking of going from Leon to Santiago which is a 2 week journey.

About me: I'm very new to physical activity but have been getting in shape over the past few months. Speed is slow to medium.
I intend to enjoy the sights and more importantly the food. Nice restaurants and all that. Don't mind slumming it in cheap hostels or even on the grass outside but will not skimp on food. Absolutely not interested in hooking up or anything of the sort but I am a nice gal and will do my best to look out for you. I'm a freshly graduated engineering student, moderately nerdy interests and a strong love of food and cooking. Can chatter on about the meaning of life and lobster or walk in companionable silence. I want to do this walk in May or June this year.

I will be monitoring this thread, alternatively you can contact me at the following:
Email: [email protected]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110816055
>>
>>760844
post feet
>>
>>760844
i thought those were chicken nuggets
>>
>>760881
Look at the filename.
>>
>>760844
>>>/soc/

sage
>>
>>760848
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>760893
I made a thread there as well but it's got zero responses.
>>
>>760844
Do you speak castillian or any other language, or you expect me to do all the translating?
>>
>>760909
I'm planning to learn enough to read a menu and order food. Was told that English would be enough to get by, is that not the case?
>>
>>760912
Yes, you can survive with plain english and pointing at things.
>>
>>760919
That's a relief!
>>
File: doge.jpg (47 KB, 499x496) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
47 KB, 499x496
>>760844
>dat thumbnail
>Thought this was a thread about fried chicken on the grill.
>is actually a doge thread
Damnit OP where all da nuggets at?
>>
File: puppies.jpg (51 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
puppies.jpg
51 KB, 500x333
>>760934
here u go
>>
>>760844
You know the rules. Tets. Nuw.
>>
>>760844
Fernando Martinez here. Do you like roses?
>>
>>760844
I thought the picture was fried chicken
>>
>>760934
>>761307
Came to post this.
>>
File: corgi butt or bread loaf.jpg (94 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
corgi butt or bread loaf.jpg
94 KB, 794x794
>>761329
i have a folder of pics like this
>>
File: 1431753206701.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1431753206701.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>761395
i will never look at a loaf of bread in the same way again
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.