[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys what the flying fuck are these black things I found in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 20160507_171304.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160507_171304.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Guys what the flying fuck are these black things I found in the river?!?!

They move their "tails" !!
Is this like fishes sperm? Or /x/ related shit?

Help me
>>
>>758575
Tadpoles....baby frogs.
>>
Tadpoles?
>>
aztecs used to cook em up all crispy and season them with peppers p:
>>
>>758575
I jacked off into that stream. My sperms probably just grew bigger.
>>
>>758575
Damn dude. They're tadpoles.

Plz repeat 2nd grade science. You clearly weren't paying attention.
>>
>>758603
Sorry I don't believe in this evolutionists theories
>>
>>758604
Lol ok have fun with that
>>
>>758609
*tips fedora*
>>
File: d19c94fe.jpg (141 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
d19c94fe.jpg
141 KB, 640x480
>>758575
Where I live, at night you can lay out a seine on the river bottom in the shallows where there are lots of pebbles like that. After about 30 minutes there's usually a dozen or so black, tadpole-sized channel catfish you can catch.

It is really neat. I used to grow them in an aquarium until they were about 4-6 inches long then put them into my pond. Now I have some pretty big cats in there.
>>
>>758628
where i live you can sit in the shallow edge of river in the pebbles and after a few minutes there'll be dozens (hundreds if you get your timing right) of minnows nibbling on your legs and whatever else is exposed :3c
>>
>>758628
>that ring
muh heritage
>>
>>758575
Do NOT go in that water. If those things get up your pee hole you are in for a world of hurt.
>>
>>758633
wait they eat your dick?
>>
File: 7.png (296 KB, 348x330) Image search: [Google]
7.png
296 KB, 348x330
>>758633
>>758674
>>
>doesn't know what tadpoles are
It never fails to surprise me how many people browse /out/ that don't actually go out
>>
File: kutua.jpg (42 KB, 450x303) Image search: [Google]
kutua.jpg
42 KB, 450x303
The more important question is what the heck is this? It looks like a decomposing brain. Should I call the police???
>>
>>758575
Why do those whiter rocks have those stripes on them? What are they? Just abrasion?
>>
>>758633
>3c
you seriously posted on 4chan that you're 3" and cut?!!!???!?!?!
>>
>>758633
Yeah that happens all the time here too. The love leg hair. It is like swarms of insects for anything underwater and is annoying. Though, I've been dealing with it for 30+ years.
>>
>>758742
Looks like frog eggs.
>>
>>758866
This, they are.
>>
>>758732
I'm just here for gardening threads but literally everyone knows what tadpoles are, this is obvious bait
>>
>>758742
Are there many amphibians in Finland?
I've seen only a couple this spring which is quite odd.
>>
>>758575
Man, I fucking LOVE those tadpoles. Back in old country my family used to have access to a lodge owned by a hospital up in the hills, directly beside a dam. There were lots of slow streams and canals and there would just be thousands of the things. Picking them up and feeling them nibble on my fingers is one of my best childhood memories.
>>
Are tadpoles good bait for trout? Would assume so, but I wonder how to hook them and even if they are durable enough to hook
>>
>>760782
There's only like five species of them in Finland. Even less where I live. Haven't seen a single one yet this year.
>>
Fry the fuckers. Report back how they tasted.

Also not believing OP genuinely doesn't know what a tadpole looks like.
>>
>>760797
Trout will eat anything smaller than them, tadpoles included. Quite soft though, I've never heard of them being used as bait. Maybe a tiny hook through the tail.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.