[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a shrooms thread. You guys ever do them? Stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: psem4.jpg (134 KB, 884x940) Image search: [Google]
psem4.jpg
134 KB, 884x940
Let's have a shrooms thread.

You guys ever do them? Stories? Ever do them while /out/ alone?

Shrooms

Shrooms
>>
>>754401
http://www.4chan.org/rules

>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
>>
>>754401
I did 2 grams of powdered shrooms and then went mountain biking with a friend; they came on alot faster than expected and the whole bike ride was pretty trippy.

The next day we did the same route again while straight minded; notable differences were that while tripping the path was pink rather than brown, the trees had grey leaves with slightly pink tints rather than completely pink leaves; and one area which looked extremely creepy and dead while cycling through it was actually pretty regularly and pleasant the next day.

My preferred way to trip though is in my room listening to Alan Watts or Ajahn Brahm giving lectures on youtube. The outdoors are too dangerous incase you bump into people and they get you arrested for sounding like a mad man.

a month ago I was tripping with my brother and we were in our local outdoor woods/park at 10.30pm. We were listening to the birds (owls were hooting like mad which was unusual), when I was approached by a security guard that was locking up. We acted really awkward when we left and it made us both super paranoid for the rest of the trip that he had radio'd through to the police and they were coming to raid us.

That was my first and only bad trip I've ever had; I learned my lesson about going /out/ in the city while tripping. I've tripped 5 times so far. 4 while double dropping acid and once on mushrooms. I'm planning another trip in 2 weeks where I'll listen to lectures on materialism and look at fractals.
>>
>>754414
Nice man, my first trip my friends drove me around town and my second time was at a beach hotel at night and that was other worldly. But by outdoors I mean like deeep in the woods where no one would find you, looking up at the stars at night and just being fucked out of your tree in another dimension.
>>
>Something about outdoors
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO

God I wish you fuckers would just die already.
>>
>>754434
A few trips on LSD and you'd lose that immature rage.

People are people Anon. We're all different; don't get so mad and you'll live a happier life.
>>
>>754434
Well they do grow outdoors and you guys have tons of other food gather threads about other foliage and mushrooms, so why not one more kind?
It's too bad you're angry about others existence, I harbour no hate for you man, even though you might be close minded and ignorant.

Maybe you'd be happier if you tried them
>>
>taking drugs while /out/
>going /out/ just to do drugs
So long as its the former and not the later, I won't call you an overwhelming loser.
Otherwise, just stay inside and watch Planet Earth.
>>
>>754407
US law also states that I have freedom of religion, and my religion says God gave us the plants for food. The fact that some foods also contain mind-altering substances is inconsequential.
>>
>>754401
These things (liberty caps) grow ALL OVER the UK. Perfect climate for it. I only got into mycology recently, and I'm not really into shrooming, but it seems all the local fuckheads know the good spots. I went looking for them last November and there were footpaths all over the place and discarded lookalike BLM everywhere on the floor lol.
>>
>>754501
Just grow your own from spore samples, if you have time you can have 10 or 50 jars going at one time and end up with more shrooms than you know what to do with.
>>
>>754505
Those liberty caps in the OP are multitudes stronger (you can't grow them artificially btw) than cubensis. As I said, I'm not really into tripping but there is just something so damn appealing about having a trip from nature, that I foraged myself. Will probably go looking for them again this season. This time immediately after the right conditions present before the fuckheads get there first.
>>
>>754509
Why do you keep calling them fuckheads? Because they enjoy tripping?

Does this mean you're a fuckhead if you decide you enjoy your trip and want to trip again?

Stop being so judgmental man; you'll live a happier life. Maybe there is something spiritual in tripping and maybe those fuckheads are doing it productively rather than to just get fucked up.

I've tripped alot and everytime has been productive; you don't trip on acid or shrooms just for fun; any problems you have or issues you have come to the surface when tripping. It's a learning experience; usually about yourself.

My last trip I spent 8 hours listening to alan watts and writing on my private blog about realizations I was having regarding the world and materialism; and since that trip my views have been massively changed regarding my priorities with money and materialism.

Money is what we get for our time; so ask yourself is your time worth buying whatever shit you're purchasing that you don't actually need? Do these material things actually make us happy or is it just what we've been lead to believe thanks to advertising?

Stop judging people and open your mind. Maybe those "fuckheads" might be more appreciative of being /out/ than most of those who told you to hate the fuckheads.
>>
>>754526
t. judgmental

Seriously, check your ego and think before you post.

They are fuckheads because they use the mushroom in the same way these use any other recreational drug, which in this country, means fucking smash them. Either that or selling them down the pub for £10 a gram, either way... For the vast majority of people picking them here, it's not some deep spiritual experience as I would seek out, I guarantee you.
>>
>>754526
revisiting, and yes, yes, people DO trip on these things just for fun.

Do you really think all the people munching drops of acid the day after they've been up all night smashing K/speed/MDMA at the freeparty are doing it productively as a deeper spiritual experience?

Seriously, drop the spiritual crap and open your eyes. I'm not denying that they have that potential, just saying they are more often used for recreational purposes 2bh.
>>
>>754539
Why do you guarantee me? I know plenty of people who have used shroomd respectfully. You just sound very baised based on what you've been told by tv. You deal in stereotypes and it shows your ignorance, especially when you're childishly calling them all fuckheads. The drug addicts you're so quick to judge are human beings with problems, they aren't just "fuck heads", its alot easier to disregard the reality of a situation and see people as one dimensional characters when you stereotype them all. Everyone has a story.

And seeing how a large majority of trippers are hippies (in my experience) they're probably alot more open minded and inclined to love than you are, seeing as how all you're doing is preaching hate.

Seriously man just be nice to people, some people are just lost and seeking happiness in the wrong places.
>>
>>754548
>man who is planning to use drugs thinks all other drug users are bad

Irony
>>
>>754551
>>754554
See >>754548. I've used a lot of drugs in my time and understand the scene in this country far better than you. Honestly mate, it seems like you are the one harbouring negative energies here, not me. I'm guessing you're a troll tho so won't waste any more time here :^)
>>
>>754551
oh, one last point before I dissapear:

>And seeing how a large majority of trippers are hippies (in my experience) they're probably alot more open minded and inclined to love than you are, seeing as how all you're doing is preaching hate.

Consistently (yes, this is me stereotyping) in my experience hippies are literally the most judgmental, chip on the shoulder types you could ever hope to meet. Your first paragraph was correct and I completely agree with, but I would point out EVERYBODY has a story. Even ""one dimensional characters""

Sending you positive vibes, man
>>
>>754555
You're judging people and calling people fuck ups and then you say i'm harboring negative energy for challenging your views by saying that maybe these are individual people rather than fuck heads? Come on man, everyone is individual. Not everyone involved in the free party scene is a bad person, for some people its about meeting other care free people. Not all of them do drugs either. You sound pretty bitter about it all so i'm guessing you've had a bad experience with it at some point. Everyone was a blank canvas at some point, theit enviroment lead them to this point and just as their physical cells change constantly, so do their personalities. People make mistakes and people change overtime. Be more forgiving and try to understand people Anon, love not hate.
>>
>>754564
fuckhead != fuckup although often it does.
everybody at freeparties does drugs.
come on man.
literally a troll.

sage went in all fields.
>>
>>754568
Only a sith deals in absolutes
>>
>>754571
what u sayin bruv
>>
File: Mario-Mushroom-Dealer.gif (10 KB, 392x292) Image search: [Google]
Mario-Mushroom-Dealer.gif
10 KB, 392x292
Anyone know how to find someone who sells them?
>>
>>754594
goa parties
the dutch (smartshop)
darkweb (also many dutch)
your friendly neighbourhood drug nerd

but the best source is
>grow or forage yourself!
visit shroomery dot org for information
>>
>>754598
I had darkweb mushrooms. Came as a powder in vacuum sealed packaging. All i did was pour 2g of the powder into my mouth and then washed it down with water.
>>
>>754401
New Zealand season just starting up, will be my fourth hunting season and my first attempt at cultivation. Still a bit too dry where I am for p.subs (pic related), bring on the rain.

I've had them about 30 times over the years, similar high to mescaline juice but tastes much better and sits easier in the stomach. More consistent than LSD which I don't trust down here.
>>
File: 348492456-5_6_2015_001.jpg (306 KB, 1248x936) Image search: [Google]
348492456-5_6_2015_001.jpg
306 KB, 1248x936
>>754651
whoops forgot the picture

it's psilocybe subaeruginosa btw
>>
>>754401
I did shrooms in a cabin with this chick friend of mine. Didn't notice any effect. Was disappointed.
>>
>>754926
>Maine got dat portobello.
>>
Two decades of tipping mushooms and I wont go /out/ without major prep. Sometimes I feel like I can climb 14s others I want to sit the warbles.

Gradual mountain streams to an open quiet mountain lake is serene and surreal. After all this time, a strong brewed tea puts me in this place where I feel like a hobbit leaving the Shire.

Company is good to have because I get auditory hallucinations in the deep quiet. Eyes watching me in the dark, shadow peeps in the trees and sometimes right out there in front. I don't trip solo multi.
>>
Can anyone recommend a website for kits or spores that ships to uk?
>>
Why has this drug thread been up here for like 24 hours? Is the mod/janitor a druggie?
>>
>>754651
Whereabouts are you? A couple of mates in Auckland and Tauranga have posted some hearty finds on Facebook in the last two days. I think Wellington is still too dry altho some of the wizards on the shroomery have found some pins
>>
Anyone know of good spots or times around the Vancouver area to pick or buy?
>>
>>754551
Hippies (in my experience) are just as close minded as everyone else anon.
Most of them I know are like other people, they are sure about the things in their own cultures (minerals man) and refuse to believe things otherwise.
Just because a culture promotes love doesn't mean it's open minded.
>>
>>754407
Http://www.4chan.org/rules
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>755622
>>755407
>>754407
Obviously the mod/janitor for this board is either a drug addict or doesn't know that shrooms are a schedule 1 controlled substance in the USA. Or I suppose this could be a IP harvesting thread to see whose doors need kicking in. I wonder which of the 3 is more likely?

The more these shroom and weed threads are allowed the more they will get posted on /out/ along with harder drugs and it will attract an even worse crowd of degenerates than there are already here. You think orange peels are bad to toss on the trail, image syringes.
>>
>>754407
That's about dangerous and exploitive stuff. CP, bombs and piracy.
>>
>>755407
You must be new here.
>>
File: 1462023050749.jpg (75 KB, 850x598) Image search: [Google]
1462023050749.jpg
75 KB, 850x598
>>756147
>slippery slope meme
>>
>>756147
You are a funny guy.
>>
>>756147
Jesus Christ what a bitchy little faggot.
>>
>>754407
It's not illegal to talk about drugs, it's not even illegal to take drugs, it is illegal to possess and manufacture and distribute them

Now if this were a thread about buying and selling them then it would be but the 1st Amendment protects the right to talk about drugs
>>
there is better websites to research and talk about drugs besides 4chan,
>>erowid.org
>>shroomery.org
but i dont find mushrooms very /out/ related.
saged reported and hidden.
>>
>>756643
>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

>discuss

Druggie logic at work.
>>
>>756643
>not even illegal to take drugs
stoner logic
>>
>>756644
Another rule violation is telling people You've reported them so go fuck yourself dude you can't tell us we have to religiously follow 4chan rules while you don't yourself.

>>756702
>>756744
I'd rather be a druggy than whatever type of asshole you are.
>>
>>754509
Um, by weight cubes are certainly more potent than liberty caps.
>>
>>756762
>whatever type of asshole you are
Sick burn man. Can I be like you when I grow up?
>>
>>756783
Anythings possible, the first step is to stay out of threads you hate.
>>
>>756744
Its actually not, the idea is to encourage people to seek medical assistance in the case of emergencies. Possession is also a lot easier to prove in court.
>>
File: p.subs6:6:16.jpg (20 KB, 298x531) Image search: [Google]
p.subs6:6:16.jpg
20 KB, 298x531
>>755450
Chch, been dry as but they are still popping up in the right places and i'm certain the season is underway in Wellington, Auckland, and Tauranga. Posted my days find to the shroomery thread earlier today [pic related].
Get out looking m8.
>>
>>756643
>illegal to take drugs
>>756744
>stoner logic
>>757279
>Its actually not
So you've never heard of under the infuence? Nobody has ever been arrested for that.
Or Pubic Intoxication. Don't need to prove what drug or that alcohol was consumed. Just have to prove the behavoir.
>>
>>757631

You're an idiot. It's not the intoxication itself; it's the actions associated. The examples you provided are invalid and, in addition to this, serve to demonstrate your immense arrogance.

Under the Influence? This refers to being intoxicated while driving a vehicle, operating machinery or exercising control over a dependant. It isn't the intoxication itself, it's the extent to which the particular substance influenced your actions (which resulted emotional or physical damage) that is being legally questioned.

Public Intoxication? Once again, this relates to the actions associated with intoxication, not the state of intoxication itself. Furthermore, Public Intoxication is just a classification of Public Nuisance and/or Disturbance of Peace; completely distinct from the issue being discussed.
>>
>>757279
"Internal posession" is a thing in some wingnut jurisdictions.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.