[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
day hikes with the family son just turned 1 year old and want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: hikingaftermath2.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hikingaftermath2.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
day hikes with the family

son just turned 1 year old and want actual quality gear to wear him on my back

rec me your favorite baby hiking pack
>>
>>754193
http://www.ospreypacks.com/us/en/product/poco-ag-plus-POCOPLUS.html
>>
>>754193
Did you noticed the leak in your babby? You need to fix that before taking him inna.
>>
>>754193

>>754193
That image is worse than river shitting.
I would fucking murder that breeder brood if I saw that shit.
>>
>>754557

there is literally nothing wrong with river shitting
>>
File: s_geeps.png (17 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
s_geeps.png
17 KB, 261x195
>>754574
and so what anon said was correct
>>
>>754557
>Outdoor faucet.
>Literally bombarded with dirt, debris, bird shit, and mouse piss daily.

Freaks out about washing a babies ass. Negro, are you serious?
>>
>>754599
>breeder
That's his real problem. People are insane about babies. Usually some /pol shit like they bought into that 'no don't breed, there's too many humans'

And their balls are like 'no you fucking idiot, you actually consider that argument, that makes you more intelligent than 95% of humanity and YOU are the ONLY one that is going to not breed'
>>
>>754557
>breeder
go back to /lgbt/
>>754599
he's a literal faggot what do you expect
>>
>>754621
you know thats a MGTOW term right?
>>
>>754634
MGTOW, faggots, is there really any difference?
I've heard it used mainly by tumblr trannies and fags trying to insult straight people though
>>
>>754634
MGTOW. Men go there own way right? What if a man wants to go down the baby route? Sounds like something a feminist would do.
>>
>>754193
Get the Osprey OP, you wont need anything more.
>>
>>754193
All the splashing shit from that fountain is kinda gross. At least bring a cup or something for anus hygiene.
>>
>>754903
And, today was the day that I finally came to the realization that /out/ was truly run by faggot 16 year olds that have never been innawoods and/or have any life experience.

Is 'functional retard' the new meme on 4chan?
>>
>>754906
But a cup would even be more effective. Why not plan ahead if you can? What if you go somewhere that the only source of water is a fountain of the sort that barely gets going from the spout? What happened to baby wipes? What's so offensive about suggesting that parents might not have done the absolute best thing at any given moment?
>>
>>754557
Hating "breeders" is just as bad as hating "faggots."
Way to be a faggot.
>>
>>754193
Osprey or Deuter make great baby haulers
>>
>>754908
I disagree,
After watching idiocracy I can't stand watching you pricks ruin everything
>>
>>755030
Idiocracy won't happen. It shows a world where dumb white people breed well while smart white people don't.
In reality the "dumb" white people aren't breeding like that and governments are turning to third world immigration to maintain populations.
It's much worse than Idiocracy because dumb whites are still smarter and less violent than the people we're importing.
>>
Jesus what's wrong with this board hating on babies? What's with this rk9 shit
>>
OP here

Got the Osprey

Fuck off with your breeder shit fagets
>>
>>755037
I do not really see any smart whites breeding, seems like most the whites having kids are in the flyover states.
>>
>>755423
I dunno. Most of the rich professionals I know have at minimum two kids. They just do it at an older age than white trash. The ones with only children or childrfree are autistic professor types.
>>
>>755030
>takes Idiocracy seriously
No anon, you are the retard. The average person has been getting smarter for decades now.
>>
>>755447
Most demographics have seen increases in performance on IQ tests, but if the highest-performing demographics breed below replacement and the low-performing demographics breed above replacement, then you're going to see a downward trend in the mode-average IQ.

Statistics have to be evaluated in context to mean anything.
>>
>>755360
GJ Osprey Poco is Legit. Was expensive but worth every penny...
>>
>>755360
This thread is no longer about you OP it has become its own beast. Nice choice with the osprey though. Happy trails.
>>
>>755427
That has not been my experience at all.
My zip code has the highest concentration of PHDs on the planet and there are not many children about at all.
Most of the scientists I know are childless.
>>
>>755493
>the ones with only children or childfree are autistic professor types
>Most of the scientists I know are childless.
So exactly what I said then.
>>
>>755493

>most PHD's
>no children

what is autism
>>
>>755500
Yeah no, scientists being autistic is a myth.
They are the best of us.
Really.
>>
>>754618
I have thought of that argument... Humans are kinda fucked so I'm rooting for extinction. My genes are out of the pool.
>>
File: 1438078988221.jpg (49 KB, 858x472) Image search: [Google]
1438078988221.jpg
49 KB, 858x472
>>755305
Leave the babies at home and there is no problem. I hate it when someones baby impacts my good time especially at a restaurant or plane.
When you have a baby you have no social life people. No one wants to hear your crying sloberling.
>>
>>754599
>dirt, debris, bird shit, and mouse piss
is not human shit
Human shit can have human diseases
Fecal oral transmission of human diseases is a real problem
>>
>>755877

if the kids are bothering you stop going to chuck e cheese

and put on some fucking headphones on the plane faggot
>>
>>755877
You are free to leave if a baby annoys you.
>>
>>756069

So get out your Sawyer, nignog

I'm not gonna trust an open faucet in a campground anyway. People let their dogs lick them, birds shit on them and pic related happens constantly.
>>
Check out thebigoutside.com
Good advice on going /out/ with kids and general stuff and gear too
>>
>>756753
>People let their dogs lick them,
A dog is not disgusting like a human baby
>>
>>756774

foreveralone.jpg

So get out your Sawyer, nignog
>>
>>756774
Nah, dogs aren't disgusting, they just lick their balls, their assholes, and other dog's assholes as well as eat shit. It you're around a barn ALL kinds of shit.
So go ahead, let your precious doge lick you.
>>
>>756784

>they just lick their balls, their assholes, and other dog's assholes as well as eat shit.

Thought yer were talkin about ya mum there for a minute, mate
>>
>>756753
>>756778
>Sawyer
Better use the 0.02 micron one then
foreverfiltering.jpg
>>
>>754574
Can confirm, its the traditional way. Amazing how much hate it sparks though, I don't see the big deal. Shit how you please, I don't hate on others shitting techniques why they gotta hate on mine
>>
>>756787
>ya mum
nah, me mum don't have no bollocks
>>
>>756784
Except dog shit and dog assholes are far less disgusting than human
>>
>>756847

So you prefer dog shit and dog assholes? Cool, good to know.
>>
>>755603
Scientists are a wonderful set of people as a whole, and do embody a lot of the better things about humanity, but they're still pretty autistic on average. Most good novelists and artists are a little autistic as well. You don't get good at things with such a strong solitary element by growing up as a social butterfly.

>>755877
Stop being poor and going to restaurants where people bring babies.
>>
>>755877
Take your picture's advice.
>>
>>756874
>but they're still pretty autistic on average
This simply is not true.
Silly hollywood stereotype
>>
>>758294
You say that like I can't possibly know any scientists. I live in Cambridge.
>>
>>758295
I work at lanl. I meet scientists from all over the world every day.
I feel like you must be operating on some sort of confirmation bias.
>>
Can we all just agree that other people's kids are a pain in the ass?
Of course I love my own but I fucking hate these shit modern parents that do not discipline their kids .
>>
>>758297
Agreed. I worked in research for 12 years.
There is more autism in a knife or hatchet thread here than there was there
>>
>>754193
Is that guy pic related?
>>
>>754193
Words cannot express how angry that pic makes me.
Gr8 b8
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.