[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allergies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sneeze-03.jpg (925 KB, 2240x1494) Image search: [Google]
sneeze-03.jpg
925 KB, 2240x1494
Hey /out/, first time poster here. I come to you to ask if you know any foods or drinks etc. that is good against allergies? Or just some good tips on how to counter allergies? It's birch time, and I am feeling it, sneezing constantly. Thanks in advance
>>
There is one method against allergies that I know. Though it wont help you at this very moment.

In the wintertime, you shouls eat a teaspoon of local honey every day thoughout the time when nothing triggers your allergies. Then when springtime hits you've grown acustumed to the pollen and your body won't react as badly on the springtime flowers.

It's important though thatt it's local honey. Organic. And raw. -Boils it down to normal delightful honey from your local beekeeper.
>>
Can't help you anon because allergy free fag here but I wanted to come here and say hold tight in there buddy.
>>
>>753332
Allergyfag here. This is the only home remedy that I know will work. Otherwise it's off to the doctor for shots.
>>
>>753332
I will try this next year, thank you.
>>
>>753389
Hope you'll feel better.
>>
>>753332
>Boils it down to normal delightful honey from your local beekeeper.
who is buying cheap chinese artificial "honey" to multiply his harvest anyways no matter what the label says.
>>
>>753322
as much as it sucks just use a mask. You're not actually allergic to the pollen, you are susceptible to the microparticles irritating you. It's a common misconception.
>>
>>753322
i use avamys nasal spray.
it has steroids in it and ceases the irritation when it's the worst if you use it daily.
>>
>>755975
so what do anti histamines do?
>>
>>753389
Don't wait till next year start now. Only downfall is delicious honey.
>>
>>758697
they decrease the immune reaction you give to irritants.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.