[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you get poison ivy on JUST your genitals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: poison-ivy-rash-001-medium.jpg (34 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
poison-ivy-rash-001-medium.jpg
34 KB, 800x599
I haven't had poison ivy in a few years. I recently went out with my dog and there was a bit of poison ivy I tried to walk around, but my dog might have gotten in it.

Anyways.
>Rash in small amount, a moderate amount on front of balls, reaching up the middle portion of bottom of shaft just below the head

It looks like the start of a poison ivy/oak/sumac rash to me, at least from what I can remember. But is it possible to have it only affect my genitals and nowhere else on my body? I went /out/ yesterday and noticed it a few hours ago when pissing.

Pic related, same level of redness, but on affected area.
>>
>>753098
OP again and it only itches when I fuck with it, and even then it lightly itches for a minute and then goes away. Did I just get a really light case? The only cases of Ivy/Oak/Sumac I've ever had were extreme.
>>
>>753099

You have a fucking STD see a doctor.
>>
>>753110
>Haven't gotten laid in two years
>Don't use public restrooms

Try again.
>>
>>753113

>You fucked your dog

http://www.provet.co.uk/health/diseases/chlamydia.htm
>>
Did you grab your dick when peeing?

I use Tiger Balm generously and it becomes obvious it sticks to your hand even after washing once it is time to pee, because shortly after I can feel it having rubbed off on the scrotum

Can't feel it on the hands though, probably because of the thicker skin

Maybe a similar phenomenon happened to your dick
>>
>>753113

Kek you know that the whole 'got it from a toilet seat' is a doctor's white lie to save the patient's dignity? Or do you mean you just don't use glory holes?

But yeah, what you're describing is the clap, OP.
>>
>>753180
lolnope
>>753194
No dick grabbing when pissing. Didn't piss when I was out there.
Will look into Tiger Balm if I'm not able to get in and see my doctor within the next day or so.
>>753230
So humor me, how would I have gotten the clap if I haven't been sexually active in a bit over two years?
>>
>>753350
You were raped and are repressing that memory. You know it to be true.
>>
>>753354
I honestly thought I was on /b/ for a minute by these comments.
>>
>>753098
I just assume every rash on my body is poison oak because I'm around it so much.

If it's still there 3 - 4 weeks after noticing it then I'll go to a doctor.

I haven't been to a doctor yet. It's always been a poison oak rash. Even in strange places.
>>
>>753368
Have you ever gotten it in specifically odd places. Like how mine is just on my genitals, I don't know how I managed to only get the spores of it on there, but not get it anywhere else. It'd make sense if I was wearing shorts but I was wearing boots and jeans.

I'm gonna get it checked out anyways as my work insurance covers it.
>>
>>753098
herps
>>
>>753113
>thinking this matters

you're too dumb to save OP
>>
>>753414
THEN WHERE ELSE WOULD I GET IT FROM?
>>
>>753430
shit can hide in you for years mate
go to a fuckin doctor, it's like 20 bucks to get seen
if you cant afford that go to a free std clinic, they will at least give you some cream for that sick burn
>>
You've probably got the ghonokhakhakhakas.
>>
>>753350
i wouldn't waste time with a doc i'd go straight to the pharmacy and buy some tiger balm to soothe your aching genital
>>
>>753368
Poison oak doesn't have spores.

I've been down right bewildered at the strange places I've gotten it. Inner thighs, my ass cheeks, places covered at all times. The poison is an oil on the leaf (not spore) and oil can spread like crazy.

Turns out I was getting a lot of secondary transfer off my dogs fur.
>>
>>753350

>asks for suggestions
>nopes everything

Why don't you tell us what's going on then, faggot?

You most likely got an irritant on your dick somehow, probably while pissing ('no handed pissing' - what are you a woman who sits to pee?)

But everything you've said looks and sounds like the clap, so stop with your lying noping faggotry

Bonus points: there's more ways to get chlamydia than just sex
>>
>>753430

STD symptoms can come and go over many years. Sounds like you got the chlamyds, big boy.

What other side effects are you getting?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.