[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outdoor clothing for warmer climates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: concern.jpg (108 KB, 784x708) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
108 KB, 784x708
Hello /out/, I'm in southern California and find wearing pants and things like that fairly difficult down here. I'm allergic to grass and all that, so wearing shorts isn't always the best option. Any tips or suggestions on clothing choices?
>>
>allergic to grass
>>
>>752388
Harden up ya poof. 120f isn't hot unless you a giagantic sissy puss puss. I used to live in Dubai and fucking loved it. 60% humidity . Man up pussi. Also you can cure allergies
>>
>>752368
You might try some gaiters with your daisy dukes. Protect those soft white ankles from the nasty grass.
>>
>>752368
>what are lightweight hiking pants

Also
>allergic to grass
Lol
>>
>>752388
I had a dog who was allergic to grass, poor doggy. idk if humans can be, are you sure you don't mean poison ivy? Cause I'm allergic to poison ivy and the last time some touch my foot it looked like a full on hiroshima victim in like a day or two

>>752518
>not wearing kevlar yoga pants
step it up m8, you get none of the ticks and all of the dicks
>>
>>752392
>cure allergies
>>
When I go out I usually wear loose fitting clothing to protect me from the heat and shit on the trail. I hike a lot around poison oak. Specifically, I wear prana Zion pants and a long sleeve smartwool shirt. Breathable, mobile, and projects from the sun
>>
>>752392
Plenty of good reasons not to wear shorts even without being allergic. Linen or light cotton works well in the heat.
>>
>>752392
>giagantic sissy puss puss

kek'd
>>
>>752999
>>752999
>999
>projects from the sun
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
>>
>>752368

>California
>allergic to grass

Let me guess, you're a vegan anti-vaxxer naturopath
>>
I also have a grass allergy. I get itchy. It's not super bad but uncomfortable enough for me to want to avoid it. it's only really a problem when mowing or walking bare foot through grass. If I think I'm going to have to walk through tall grass I wear long pants and deal with the heat. Florida, by the way.
>>
>>752368
http://www.columbia.com/mens-silver-ridge-cargo-pant-AM8007.html?dwvar_AM8007_variationColor=221&cgid=men-pantsShorts

I think this is what I have
>>
>>752368
I usually only wear shorts in comfort situations or swimming in public.

When i am out I generally wear Double Knee Charrhart dungarees in tan and some really low friction shorts underneath. I find this great for summer cause i can just plow right through nettle, greenbriar, and high grass.
>>
>>752368
>I'm allergic to grass and all that

please be more specific about your allergies.
>>
>>752368
No choice but to cover up.
>>
Dress like allahu-akbars
>>
>>752368
wear a linen suit, it's so patrician
>>
>>752368
Already been said but light cotton is your best bet. Grass allergy is an unfortunate hand to be dealt for an /out/doorsman.
>>
>>752974
Should of said manage.
I used to allergic to cats now I can inhale a cats ass hole fumes and not feel a thing
>>
>>753156
Seconded
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.