[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /out/ I apologize in advance if this is the wrong board for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 0124151413.jpg (4 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0124151413.jpg
4 MB, 4160x2340
Hey /out/ I apologize in advance if this is the wrong board for this but Im in need of some advice.

Basically tomorrow Im going to go on my first solo overnight trip. I'm gonna be camping in a lean to and hiking some local mountains for 3 days and it's gonna be great. The only thing is, I'm considering bringing shrooms with me and spending half of one of my days shroomin at base camp, and the thing is, I'm worried about other hikers running into me. The lean to I'm staying at is about half a mile off a main trail, and I don't want people who are checking if the lean to is empty are going to give me trouble. Do you guys think this is something worth worrying about? Im somewhat expirenced with shrooms and I'm 100% confident I can handle my shit and not get lost in the woods or anything like that. Is this something I should be worried about?
>>
Totally depends on the area you're in. Sure some guys later in this thread would tell you about:
>The mysterous national park disappearances
>Wild animals
>Wild /k/anaks
>Shrooms being degenerate

It just totally depends on your area.
>>
>>750185
Personally I wouldn't op, you never know what's going to happen and if I were you I would prefer to stay in a sound state of mind , few years ago me and some buddy's did the same after an exvergise while back at camp absolutely tripping balls and then got word that the co had decided to move the company back to the ex area and each section would be dropped off about ten k or so from a company patrol harbour that was being set up innawoods , full gear , noise and light discipline the whole way, absolutely sucked.
>>
>>750306
Why the fuck would you take shrooms while in the military?
>>
>>750185
What if you pass out and other hikers find you and a massive rescue gets dispatched? As an adult, you have to think in advance what can happen before taking action.

I think that you are just waiting for someone to tell you that it's cool, don't worry about it and go for it. Just need that extra push from an anonymous board.
>>
>>750185
I haven't tripped since the 80's but damn, there is nothing better than being in the woods, preferably alone, and tripping.
>>
M8, I would get used to being alone in the woods first.
>>
>>750309
it's almost as if he has a history of bad decisions
>>
>>750309
Because he's a retard. I broke the rules while I was in, but I sure as fuck wasn't stupid enough to do it while in the field.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.