[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My neighbors just started a forest fire. How are yall doin though?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (771 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
771 KB, 2592x1936
My neighbors just started a forest fire. How are yall doin though?
>>
>>749561
Call the fucking cops dude
>>
File: 2ae.jpg (28 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
2ae.jpg
28 KB, 500x300
>>749561
mother nature starts forest fires all the time OP. i think the planet will be ok.
go back to watching your animes.
>>
>>749561
Those things get out of hand pretty fast. Go help putting it off asap anon
>>
Do you need help anon?
>>
What part of Texas I wanna watch.
>>
Update: white trash trash burning fucks decided to burn on the windiest day this year. The fire department has it under control but they're still out here trying to cull it. There's at least 10 fire trucks, a helicopter, and 3 ems out here. These fucks are going to JAIL
>>
>>749740
>going to JAIL
unlikely. they'll get a citation and maybe have to stand before a judge in a few weeks but they aren't going to jail. it's fucking stunning the amount of public resources you can waste and put in harm's way through negligence and they chalk it up to another day at t the job. people getting lost innawoods, people starting fires by accident, speeding and rolling your car into a swamp and needing rescue, etc.
>>
>>749740
Just make a fire next to their house one night while they're asleep. With a history like this maybe the FD will just think they were drunk and roasted their cracker asses into saltines.
>>
>>749740
Hereabouts they charge you $10,000 per truck.
>>
>>749561
My neck hurts because you can't properly rotate your fucking image.
>>
>>749740
>at least 10 fire trucks, a helicopter, and 3 ems out here.
surprised they don't call in about 20 Homeland Security SUVS and the local SWAT team.

fuckign govt boots. the earth needs a little forest fire evry now n then. y'all motherfuckers need to calm your shit
>>
>>749777
white trash neighbors detected
>>
>>749777
>earth needs a little forest fire now and then
yeah, good thing those are produced naturally too. The only real fire we need is one to burn the bodies of trash that build a huge bonfire just to get drunk on $15 whiskey and stare into it.
>>
>>749780
>>749788
>You guys cant have fun because it's different than mine

what are you? kalifornia cunts think you have to tell everyone else what they can or can't do and how to do it based on your personal prejudices and preferences?

yep, nazis detected
>>
>>749561
Meth lab blow up?
>>
>>749853
>burning down a forest is fun
Wigger bonfires are great, just don't be a retard with them
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.