[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greentext your 6spooky12me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images-1.jpg (9 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
9 KB, 203x248
So I've tried to make this thread in /x/ before but not a lot of those guys have really been /out/side that much. So I want to know your weird and scary experiences while trekking, camping etc. Not scared like when a bear clawed your scalp on your face kinda scared, I mean the supernatural type.

>Be once in a river log camp with 3 friends
>we have desolate camping houses in my country
>go to a lake nearby with friends
>swim and then sit on the beach
>after 15 minutes one of the rocks in the shallow water just starts sliding away
>hadn't paid attention but now we're all staring at it as it swims slowly further and starts to sink
>it looks like a human's head facing away with a bald head, not like a beaver or anything like that
>never found out what it was and kinda left it at that

>
>>
>>>/x/
>>>/b/
>>
>>749539
>implying spooky innawoods stories are not the domain of /k/ and /out/
Upvoted
>>
>>749610
It doesn't get spookier than suicide forest anon, check it out--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRJuROs1MoU
>>
>>752274

Thats one super comfy forest imho
>>
>>752541
Nah man, imagine all that bad mojo floating around there.

You couldn't pay me enough to spend a night in that forest.
>>
>>749495
spoopy but prob a fishie
>>
>>752274
i DARE them fools to stay there the night.
im pretty confident all that trash is just people camping in there and leaving all their shit. there are a lot of people in japan and its a small place. here in oz you find rubbish that has been left by people everywhere. not just small stuff but shit like mattresses and what not and this place is huge.
>>
Something messed with my camp once.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.