[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Felt for kick the cairns meme and people got mad at me kek >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: they got mad for no reason.jpg (300 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
they got mad for no reason.jpg
300 KB, 500x667
Felt for kick the cairns meme and people got mad at me kek

>be innatrail
>more cairns than usual
>feel like having a giggle
>don't want to kick it and hurt my feet
>humm let me try to improve my rock throwing aim
>start throwing rocks at them like a crazy motherfucker
>nice, good times
>two fisherman that were a couple hundred meters see me
>they start coming in my direction
>"yoh shithead what are you doing"
>"oi stop fucking with our trail marks"
>they're not made by nature, make me stop
>"oi do you wanna get in troubles?"
>nope, keep throwing rocks at it
>they got really mad and turned their backs at me while calling me spoiled and annoying kid
>>
>>749468
ITT: Troll whining about people getting mad at trolling.
>>
>>749472
But anon I was just having fun and they had no business coming talk to me in a threatening way. If they asked nicely I would have stopped.
>>
>>749477
>"our" trail marks

You can't really blame retards for acting retarded, OP.
>>
>>749468
Its not a meme, its a lifestyle.
good on you OP
>>
I was hiking along a shallow winding stream and there were cairns every so often. Only after kicking like 3 of them did I realize they were placed to mark the ideal locations to cross the stream. Made it harder for me on the way back since I had to scan around for the shallow areas every time.
>>
I knocked some down in the narrows in Zion and people looked at me like I was a monster

>trail markers in a canyon that only goes one direction
>>
>>750655
Good on you, that kinda shit takes the fun of hiking. Might as well build an elevated walkway over every trail for these people. They'd probably still build cairns on it.
>>
>>750655
>ITT how to be retarded.
>>
File: hehe suckers.png (457 KB, 453x695) Image search: [Google]
hehe suckers.png
457 KB, 453x695
>>750655
kek
>>
>>750655
this doesn't change my resolve
>>
>>749483

This.

>Our trail marks
>Our trail
>Get out of my wilderness
>>
>>749468
>>749483
>>750696
>/out/ - entitled white kids.
>>
File: 18.png (1 MB, 765x693) Image search: [Google]
18.png
1 MB, 765x693
>>750808
Explain why you think this so I can tell you you're wrong.
>>
>>752415
Jesus died so you can claim trails with his blood.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.