[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gear give away/trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 20160425_195027.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160425_195027.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Any sc/out/ want a kydex sheath for a USMC Ka Bar? Dont need it anymore. Hate to just thow it away.

Feel free to post shit you would like to get rid of. Maybe some less fortunate sc/out/ could use it.
>>
I would love to have that. I'm in Houston tx . USA. I have some small cans of gas for a those 3 prong stoves I have more use for.
>>
>>748976
No use for*
>>
>>748976
Email me your address
[email protected]
I will send it to you.
>>
I love this board
>>
>>748927
I have a milsurp Czech sleeping system I don't want.

Its heavy and impractical but I don't want to just toss it out cause its very very comfy.
>>
I have a Medium BLACKHAWK, the CQB/Rigger’s Belt. thats too big for me. might trade it with someone for something of similar value. was used like 10 times, but not as a belt, just to cinch bags down to get stuff to fit. imo. its a real one tho, not the knock off version. its Tan.
>>
File: 1461215279671.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1461215279671.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>748927
>>748976
Thats a shitty knife, ive had that exact one.
>>
I have a - 15°C rated surplus sleeping bag to give away, live in France so won't send it to the US but if anyone wants it here in Europe it can be done.
>>
>>748927
>itt: sweet photos of potential trades.
>>
File: asolo.jpg (134 KB, 1000x793) Image search: [Google]
asolo.jpg
134 KB, 1000x793
Asolo PowerMatic 200 GV boots, worn twice; once to break in my insoles, then for a day hike.

Full leather upper, pulley lace system, complete Gore-Tex liner, Vibram soles

Size 44. Looking for a comparable trade value-wise.
>>
>>749085

What waist size does that fit? I have a bushbox I'd trade.
>>
>>749082
I'll take it. Where do you live?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Would anybody want to trade anything cool for the bigger CRKT? Used it once to cut a banana but it's just not practical for me.

Is there a good way to do these trades without a risk of getting ripped off?
>>
>>751043
what are you looking for or trying to aquire mate. Ive had my eyes on that knife for some time now.
>>
>>751047
Idk, any other knoife that I could use more. Fishing stuff maybe? A cool flashlight or headlamp?

I'm still on the fence about it. I kinda want to hang onto it for a bit since they are still on eBay for like $30 since they are discontinued. I think they were ~$75 full retail before that. Maybe if wait around I could get more when you can't find them on eBay for dirt cheap. I know those Kershaws are already getting hard to find even though they were all over for <$20 six months ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>751047
>>751053
And I would probably keep that CRKT too if it was slightly smaller and I could figure out a good way to carry it. The sheath is real similar to the SPEW, but doesn't have the same mounting thing for the belt. It has these universal square plates that sits ~1/4", maybe a little more, off the sheath with the spacers so there's a million ways to mount it but not how I like it on my belt.
>>
>>749173
If I pay shipping would you send it to US? Email is [email protected]
>>
>>748927
pls
>>
>>751057
Can you show me how you carry the spew? I'm thinking of getting one to replace my pocket folder.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>751098
I keep it on my belt just to the left with the handle pointed towards the middle. Makes it really easy to grab with my right hand and it doesn't dig in at all if I bend or sit down. And it gets covered by my shirt so it doesn't look like I'm trying to be tacticool when I stop by the gas station.

I almost prefer it to a folder because you don't have anything in your pocket and don't even notice it's there.
>>
>>751090
Sure. Houston sc/out/ never emailed me. See>>748989
First address I get emailed gets it.
I just ask we keep it to Ameribros because international shipping gets expensive.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.