[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ray is back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: snap-00126.png (281 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
snap-00126.png
281 KB, 896x504
Wild Australia with Ray Mears

>Not following frontierspeople's ways
>Not learning indigenous hunting and cooking techniques
>Whale watching from a tourist boat

I'm not sure I like this.
>>
>>748881
What the fuck?! I like watch ray for the smug bastard making fire in 2 seconds from wet logs then cooking some local animal and saying its delicious every single time.
>>
>>748881

He's so old now :(

Also fuck Australia. Take Mel Gibson back.
>>
I'd watch a hundred hours of him whittling by a camp fire while exchanging stories with other old fucks from around the world.

But a travel show?
>>
>>749548

No we don't want him, fuck off.

Also, we gave you Ruby Rose so stfu.
>>
>>748881

There's only so much abo shit you can show and he's done a few episodes with them in past series. Plus there's far more to Aus than just the desert. But I agree with >>749563 he should do an /out/ interview show, gather up all the old legends and get them to tell their stories while they work on /out/ shit together.
>>
>>750144
Who?
>let me look this up.
A mentally ill lesbian. I knew it from her photos and the wiki entry confirmed it.
>>
>>750171
>Stella on Orange is the new Black
>Looks like Justin Bieber as a trap
>unknown for MTV Australia and fashion

Your research sucks.
>>
>>750178
After I saw the pics all I needed to confirm was that she was some dyke not worth knowing about.
>>
>>750171

Thanks homo. Don't know why there are so many angry /out/ guys that have some weird problem with lesbians, but you really should move to /b. There's plenty of traps there that you'd enjoy.
>>
>>750179

What's up with you, dude? Is it something to do with the fact that you can't get pussy, so it makes you angry to see women getting it? Cool your jimmies, man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.