[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're lost in the woods, hundreds of miles from any form
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12
File: river.jpg (752 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
752 KB, 1600x1200
You're lost in the woods, hundreds of miles from any form of civilization, you have a backpack full of /out/ related gear. You can choose to have three people with you from other boards, each person also has a backpack full of equipment from their associated board. Who do you choose and why?
>>
>Not choosing /pol/ /k/ and /ck/ the boards literally built for innawoods
>>
>>745723
/diy/ carpenter, self explanatory

/k/ hunter, self explanatory

/r9k/ fatass so we have someone to laugh at and eat if things truly go south
>>
>>745724
>/pol/
>obese NEETs raging at Facebook posts by literallywhos

You goof'd!
>>
>>745725

>Wanting /k/ and /r9k/ in the same group

You straight up just want an aggressive fire fight to happen don't you because /r9k/ can't survive without tendies and the internet
>>
File: gymcastle.jpg (89 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
gymcastle.jpg
89 KB, 540x720
>>745726

Bruh /k/ and /pol/ are besties they can make it thru this.
>>
>>745725
This
>>
>>745723
None. The last thing I need in a survival situation are fat people from other boards. Would be nice to have someone from /k/ with a gun but that board is full of faggots and trap degenerate lovers, so going alone is better. And alone it is.
>>
File: 1351548767492.jpg (220 KB, 1682x1021) Image search: [Google]
1351548767492.jpg
220 KB, 1682x1021
>>745728
>/k/ and /pol/ are besties
Yeah
nah
fuck you.
>>
>>745750
Seconding this. /k/ loves freedom and traps too much to be /pol/ buddies.

I pick /k/, /diy/ and /tg/.
>>
/k/, /diy/, and some camwhore from /soc/ for "company".
>>
>>745723
/out/, /out/ and /out/.
>impyling I want to drag trough thisbeautiful hike with some basement dwelling gun nut
>>
>>745723
/k/
/ck/
/diy/
>>
/a/ /s4s/ /r9k/
>>
File: Beer Mat - Pony 2 c1975 (2).jpg (92 KB, 605x600) Image search: [Google]
Beer Mat - Pony 2 c1975 (2).jpg
92 KB, 605x600
>>745723
/diy/
/ck/
(self explanatory)
Barley Foam from the /mlp/ nightly drunk thread
('cause he's got enough guns for all of us and probably has a couplea three handles of vodka in his pack)
>>
/out/ /out/ and /k/. One gun for protection, two bags of gear plus mine for out stuff. Someone gotta supply gear for the gun boy.

If I can't pick /out/, I'd go /k/ /k/ /ck/.
>>
>>745723
/k/ /diy/ /b/
>>
/fit/ /fit/ and /fit/ for some no homo fun time
>>
>>745723
/co/ Backpack full of comics for entertainment

/b/ Grabbag, who knows what these pricks keep in their backpacks

/diy/ Backpack full of tools? Yes.

Some of the meat I'd cook up pretty quick, but I should be able to rig up a smoking rack using wood from my surroundings. Some of the hide could be used as the canopy. A needle can be made from bone splints and thread from the hair to sew the rest of the hide into a larger sheet for shelter. Use the bone to help create any tools missing from /diy/ backpack. In poor weather, keep entertained with comics underneath my hide-tarp-shelter. Next step is determined by contents of /b/ backpack, I might be shanked by a leprechaun or jetpacking out of the woods, or anything in between.

Don't get lost in the woods with me.
>>
/n/
I'll just fly home on a helicopter
>>
File: 1454845315595.jpg (99 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454845315595.jpg
99 KB, 640x480
>>745723
/k/ obvious answer because guns
/ck/ even though 90% of the board sucks at cooking maybe i'll get lucky and get a motivated individual
and last would be /sci/ even though there a bunch of highschool twats me and /k/ could probably just kill him and steal his calculator and hopefully he has other measuring utensils on him or some good books.
>>
>>745723
/k/, hopefully getting someone who hunts and not just a range gun nut

/diy/ because muh tools and construction

/v/ or some other lardass throwaway board that we can abandon immediately, gotta conserve that food
>>
/k/ because of innawoods skills
/fit/ because of knowledge of bodily needs and function, also good pack mule
/lit/ or /his/ for good stories/entertainment by the fire.
>>
Don't forget /x/ for the campfire ghoststories
>>
/k/ for guns

/fa/ because I'll either get a cute AZN girl or a gay guy, and gay guys are always hilarious.

/fit/ because we need someone to with the strength and endurance to do the hard labor.
>>
>>745723
/fit/, /k/, and /diy/
Basically my squad from back home
>>
/k/ /diy/ and /i/ or /jp/ because it's likely to be a girl
>>
/b/ for my brothers

/fit/ for its citizens

/k/ for my komrades
>>
>>745723
/k/ because operator as fuck
/pol/ so I can hear every obligatory racist joke on the face of the earth
/x/ to tell spooki innawoods skinwalker stories.

Plus all of these boards get along pretty well to
>>
>>746013
>/fit/
>no homo
Choose one.
>>
>>745723
I choose 3 /v/irgins.

I kill them off in the night and steal their backpacks full of hot pockets and doritos.
>>
/diy/ and /k/ to survive
/sp/ for the banter and bro culture and because they my boyz
>>
>>745723
/out/ because sorta like /b/ you got shit-posters but again you can have more serious people who own guns and outdoorgear, and actually hunt with them, not just circle jerk off nuggets and SKS's.
/b/ because there's a diverse population. you can get anything from total faggot furry, to PhD medical doctor.
/trv/ because most of them can read a map and have better navigation then I.
>>
/o/ /n/ /ck/
Common guys you can be home in a day
>>
>>748145
>implying I want to come home
>>
>>745723
3 sluts from /soc/. Hopefully at least one of them is actually female.
>>
/diy/ and /k/ for all the obvious reasons, /x/ to feed to the cougars or to survive to tell our story.
>>
/e/ /cgl/ and /biz/
>>
/c/ /u/ and /ck/
>>
>>745728
Nah, yeah, fuck you. You fucking squatted in our board and there's no way to evict you. You're literally the dropout shithead who's living with his "friend" from college days "until you get back on your feet," not understanding that you contribute nothing and are fucking loathed
>>
>>748206
probably the one with the least feminine penis
>>
>>748270

diy and K are the only logical options. all others fuck off
>>
>>745753
>tg

Why?
>>
>>745723
>You're lost in the woods, hundreds of miles from any form of civilization, you have a backpack full of /out/ related gear.

That's all I need. That's like a normal vacation really.

But, if I have to choose:

/diy/ - For everything that needs to be made.
/sci/ - For everything that needs to be known.
/ck/ - For everything that needs to be cooked.
>>
>>745723
Two /k/omrades and another /out/ist
>>
File: kpol.jpg (95 KB, 580x735) Image search: [Google]
kpol.jpg
95 KB, 580x735
>>745728
>>745750
>>745753
>>
File: Triggered.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>748661
>>
>>745723
The first two were easy decisions:

/k/ because I'm partial, and that's muh board

/out/ because need another sc/out/

But the last decision was a tie between /fit/ and /diy/.

/fit/ would be nice because their bag would probably just be filled with protein shake mix and food. I think /fit/ would be ideal if the party was planning to keep moving. It'd also come in handy in case one of us got hurt and we needed the hulk to drag our asses somewhere.

/diy/ would be very handy, if we planned on sticking in the same locations for awhile. But I feel like a lot of /diy/ tools would be useless, and we'd probably just benefit more from just the anon.
>/diy/ guy gets a pack full of tools with low batteries or cord tools.

I think /fit/ would be the optimal choice, desu.
>>
>And their stuff...
/o/ & /n/ Because somebody's gonna have a boat/helicopter/four wheeler to get us out immediately.
/diy/ In case something on said vehicle breaks.
>>
/x/ /cgl/ /b/
>>
/3/ [s4s] /f/
>>
I'm binge watching that show Naked & Afraid and I keep hearing the female contestants brag
>lol i'm a vegetarian so I should do pretty good
I cringe every time. If anyone that only makes you die faster, it's not a survival skill!
>>
>>749065
Because he can DM around the campfire at night. I've always wanted to learn me some D&D.
>>
K, b, adv.
Let the Komando and the b trap fuck passionately as I sneak away with their shit, domineer the adv feminazi until she becomes a subservient bottom that walks around the forest with my Cum on her face, maybe rescue the trap depending on how feminine her penor is.
>>
File: 1451829029630.jpg (73 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
1451829029630.jpg
73 KB, 852x960
/k/ because I need another /k/ommando to chat with

/diy/ because good handyman skills

/fit/ because i'm sure he will taste good
>>
/sp/ so we can have a proper kick around when bored
/x/ to protect from spooky skinwalkers and forest demons
/ck/ so we don't starve
>>
>>749065
If you're uve ever been on the long enough to know to filter quest threads you'll realize they know a little bit about absolutely everything. Plus games and pewter !models can be turned into shot.
>>
I'm a /diy/ myself. However, not with a skill related to the woods. Soo

/diy/ carpenter
/pol/ morale and weapons
/out/ to show the way, and act as manpower
>>
File: pat3.png (70 KB, 349x402) Image search: [Google]
pat3.png
70 KB, 349x402
/Pol/ Nazi
/MLP/
And a /fur/ to enjoy this with
>>
>>745724
>/pol/
Choosing the board who's only skill is complaining
>not choosing /o/, /diy/ or even fucking /b/ (at least they are funny.
You a real eejit
>>
>>745728
/k/ fucking hates /pol/
But everyone hates autistic sperglords
>>
>>750254
>/b/
>funny
Lol
>>
/an/, /diy/ and /k/.

It's a no brainer.
>>
/po/ /tg/ /3dcg/ obviously
>>
>>750280
>/an/
>16 year old girl with a backpack full of hamster care supplies
>>
>>751553
>girl
>>
/k/ /an/ and /diy/
>>
>>745728

/k/ hates /pol/. They're a bunch of shitposting loser morons. I wouldn't even bring one along to kill and eat.

The correct answers are /diy/ for obvious reasons, /k/ because guns and bro'ses, and a camwhore from /soc/ for entertainment. If she's a trap, /k/ has dibs, otherwise she's all mine.

Optionally, replace /soc/ with /tg/ if we can't pick who we get and are worried about the dick-pic NEETs that make up most of /soc/. Then we'll have games to play while we roast a That Guy over a roaring bonfire.
>>
>>745826

Have you been on /ck/? They know NOTHING about cooking.

I mean seriously, go browse the catalog. It's to food what /pol/ is to politics.
>>
>ctrl+f
>bacon rider
>baconrider
>that guy with the typing issues
>0 results

/out/ I thought we were pals
>>
/diy/ is my only for sure

I thought /an/ (animals and nature) would be good but that board might as well be called /pets/

/k/ would probably end up shooting all of us by accident and scaring off potential food by firing random shots constantly. I might add them and slit their throat the first night and take their rifles and rounds.

/lit/ is a serious consideration if just for the conversation. /qst/ would probably be good for story telling entertainment at the end of the day.

looking at /his/ I think they have serious contribution potential.
>>
/x/
/sci/
/k/

X and sci can just argue, solely for the fact I want to see some satanism witch millenial argue with a fedora tipping athiest.
>>
>>745723
/k/, /k/ and /k/.
Sneak away at the very first opportunity, have a good time myself and let the bugout bag idiots miserably die in the woods.
>>
>>753135
More like end up being 3 k/omrades bitch boy.
>>
File: I hate frogs.png (38 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
I hate frogs.png
38 KB, 750x750
>>753146
Will confirm.
>>
>>753146
Please, /k/ hardly finds the way from the parking lot to the camp site to grill ze tactical bacon, much less do any really /out/ related tasks.
>>
I would choose /k /cos /fit. k, fit and myself are more than enough to sustain or get out. The /cos will be so out of his or her element it'll be fun to watch.
>>
>>753149
Please if we average out the boards most of k go hunting and camping as much as out.
>>
>>753149
Although tactical bacon sounds delicious.
>>
>>753152
dream on, basement dwellers the lot of them.
>>
>>753154
Nah senpai that's r9k real k has guns guns cost money basement dwellers don't earn much money
>>
File: blatant_racism.gif (1 MB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
blatant_racism.gif
1 MB, 300x166
/k/ - obvious, although it is a 50/50 shot that we will die by his hands.

/b/ - a common enemy will keep the rest of the group sane - this is basic psychology. He will be the lone survivor and go home to post the prophecized "dankest feel meme."

/g/ - only because I think the thick autism inherent in his brain will provide more diverse solutions to our problems. Also his beard and blubber will keep us warm when he dies of a massive heart attack 4 miles from camp.
>>
>>753158
Expecting g not to have a satellite phone to signal for help
>>
>>753170
implying their sattelite phone wouldn't be running riced linux with broken transmitter drivers

Implying they would own a device that is a part of a "botnet"

Honestly they might be more useless than /b/ guy
>>
>>753171
I do like how you assume you'll get the absolute worst from each board. That way you'll only be pleasantly surprised if you're wrong.
>>
File: 1460609462766.jpg (249 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1460609462766.jpg
249 KB, 640x636
/diy/ for the handyman skills
/fit/ for heavy lifting and goon work
/lgbt/ for sexytimes. /fit/ may watch if he wants.
>>
>>745723
/v/ for sweet portable vidya. /ck/ for some food and snacks while waiting, and /g/ for a fancy ass satellite phone with which to call for rescue.
>>
>>752938
>It's to food what /pol/ is to politics.

Ouch, that's pretty brutal.
>>
>>745723
>/a/ /s4s/ /r9k/

Nice meme son
>>
Three blokes from wg, so we can enjoy the aesthetics as we die from exposure.
>>
>>753147
? youve read about the k meetups? literally man-orgies. i would never subject myself to being around 2+ of them at once. full of skellingtons, fudds, and stolen valor
>>
>>755055
Nah, anon. It's usually a good time.

Stolen valor and fudds are shunned on /k/.

As for skellingtons, we have a few, and a few fatass tripfags.
>>
/out/ /lit/ and /sci/

It's like you guys don't even want to recreate Stalker.
>>
Maybe /sci/, /k/, /diy/

Engineer, carpenter and hunter
>>
/co/ for entertainment
/k/ for weapons and protection
/diy/ for gear, tools, and shelter building
>>
/Fit/ trappy. Live together in the woods.
>>
>>755129
>Engineer
You've obviously never hung out with one. Run, run while you still can. Absolutely the most obnoxious people on the face of the earth.
>>
>>755129
>>756175
>Engineer

Currently at an engineering school. Trust me, you don't want one. They're the most cranky people on Earth. They get pissed off extremely easy, and they're "always" right. Believe me.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.