[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've noticed there's a few Canadians that use /out/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1435536212667.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
1435536212667.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
I've noticed there's a few Canadians that use /out/ and I was wondering if any of you know of some decent crown land around the GTA? I know there's that map thing but its pretty hard to navigate. Any info will be appreciated!
>>
>>745026
i dunno, have you tried navigating her crown?
>>
>>745026
It's not hard at all to navigate, you Americans are just inferior and cannot assimilate simple technology
>>
>>745093
So do you know of any decent crown land?
>>
>>745087
fatgut
>>
>>745093
>Canadians
>Americans
Pick one. And don't try to argue that everyone in the Americas is American because that's not how it works in English usage. It's like saying the Irish are British because they live in the British Isles.
>>
No crown land near Toronto, you will have to head north, into the Kawarthas.
>>
>>745144
Ok here we go, any specific areas in the Kawarthas? I have a car so that commute wouldn't be too bad
>>
>>745026
Playing gta doesnt count as /out/, neckbeard
>>
>>745342
gta=greater toronto area numb nuts...
>>
>>745026
I would make sex to her
>>
>>745342
Surely this is bait
>>
Ontario is complete and total balls unless you go up north.

Maybe drive up to Barrie if you do not want to go far? There are some ok shit trails there... cannot think of any camping areas. Some interesting wetland things too. Could go on a field trip to Wye marsh.

uhhhh, closest thing is Algonquin park, but that is a far drive.
>>
>>745026
Have you tried mount chilead?
>>
>>745026
dumb cunt isnt even shading her eyes from the sun...just posing...please post more though... i have a mad erection for outdoor girls
>>
>>745367
Living in a major metropolitan area doesn't count as /out/
>>
Thats a nice fat ass.
>>
>>745744
Its not fat. Its fit.
>>
>>745173
Kawartha Highlands is my favourite for both canoe and hike trails. Crown land a little father up from that.
>>
>>745173
Kawartha Highlands is my favourite for both canoe trips. Crown land a little father up from that. Try your hand at the crown atlas again, it helps define where private property is vs crown land.
>>
>>745132

>MFW Americans actually think this
>>
>>745744

Yeah she's hot but man I hate attention-whoring bullshit like that.
>>
>>747358
Her partner probably told her to do it, and he's posted it here.
>>
>>747446
yeah, her ripped shirtless Chad bf FUCK YOU OP DELETE THIS THREAD REEEEEEE
>>
That body is a piece of art. Why can't all women look like that? Fucking whores.
>>
>>747356
There's a reason Canadians travelling abroad need to put flags on their bags. Because no one outside of North America can tell them apart.
>>
>>745093
You sound like a dirty french-canadian
>>
>>745964
Cool I'll give it another look. Are the Kawartha Highlands accessible with a non 4x4?
>>
>>747544
do you even know where you are? this place is only second to /fit/ in ripped shirtless men. if you don't like ripped shirtless men then you must be a fag
>>
>>749886
different dude but totally. look up the Ganaraska Trail, it's about two hours drive from the GTA.
I did some Canoeing in the kawartha Highlands, the park is beautiful but I'd recommend going with a GPS as there's not a lot of markation.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.