[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys, I have followed the local board advice and dumped my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 200x150.png (32 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
200x150.png
32 KB, 200x150
Ok guys, I have followed the local board advice and dumped my gf.
My job allows me to live anywhere (well anywhere in the US will good internet and access to FedEx and an airport)
Now I want to focus on more outdoors activities like backpacking ,mountainbiking and fishing.
Right now I am thinking Colorado front range, any other suggestions?
>>
>>741340
Jesus m8 which board recommended you to dump your gf and why did you listen to them?
>>
>>741357
This board!
And it was definitely a good move, I was nothing more than a paycheck to that woman and she hated me spending any money on /out/ activities.
I am just glad I got out before she could conceive a baby. She kept "forgetting" to take her pills.
>>
>>741366
If it'll make you more happy then you made the right choice. Just beware that our memories deceive us; we remember the good parts and forget the bad parts.

I heard something interesting the other day; someone said "Shes perfect but she wants me to do x"; and the other guy replied with "If she was perfect then that wouldn't be a problem".

Theres more to life than bitches anyway; myself and my partner split on new years and since then life has been great. I finally had and won a boxing match after years of training but not really applying myself enough to get in fighting shape. I've been /out/ loads and I've been studying buddhism heavily.

Good on you OP; pussy is just a distraction.
>>
>>741340
Houston, Texas.

If you can stand the heat Texas is awesome.
>>
>>741372
>pussy is just a distraction.
I see that clearly now. Thanks for the support.

>>741373
>If you can stand the heat Texas is awesome.
I fucking love the fact that there is free Beach camping BY LAW!!

But in all honesty I am not sure I could take the humidity. will put it on the list though.
>>
>>741340
Stay out
>>
>>741390
I had an LSD trip in january and lots of things were revealed to me; one of which was how much time I've wasted chasing girls and having girlfriends; and how much that held me back from achieving. Since then my sex drive has fallen and I've started to achieve; I don't fap half as much as I used to and I feel like sex is a threat rather than something I desire. It's so easy to waste our lives chasing happiness when all we really need is inside. I won't bother with another grill now unless a hippie outdoor martial art grill comes my way.

You're gonna achieve shit now; settling down is for people who want to settle; I don't know about you but personally I want to live my life keeping active and doing shit.

“To spend time is to pass it in a specified manner. To waste time is to expend it thoughtlessly or carelessly. We all have time to either spend or waste and it is our decision what to do with it. But once passed, it is gone forever.” - Bruce Lee
>>
>>741390
Humidity sucks but consider being able to go /out/ year round. The temps didn't get below 70 here until AFTER Christmas. Even then temps below 40 are rare.
>>
This is what happens when you pick the wrong mate. Picking the right mate doesn't lead to crap like that.
>>
Ok, I'm confused. I thought this was going to be one of those good ol' fashioned Colorado "fuck off we're full" threads, but seems to have become another MGTOW thread.

So, should I tell OP to stay the hell in California, or let him know how AWESOME and LIBERATING it is to be a 38yr old virgin?
>>
>>741449
Yeah, people all say that but all I see is couples living in quiet desperation while pretending to have the perfect relationship for Facebook.
Think I will stay out of the whole transaction
>>
>>741340
Montana is full. Go to Colorado.
>>
>>741425
Winter doesn't mean not going /out/, it just means different /out/ options
>>
>>741340
Colorado anon here....front ranger dweller.

If you want to go full /out/ I suggest the Western Slope. Grand Junction or Durango.
>>
>>741630
disregard....Colorado is full.
>>
>>741373
Yeah Texas is great if you enjoy mile after mile of identical flatland scenery punctuated by the occasional scrub tree. Also be sure to brush up on your mexican language skills as you'll need it.

And you get the bonus of everyone around you being super Texas proud 100% of the time and being on alert for people who don't sound off likewise. I spend 7 months in the shithole working on a project and I'll never go back. Half the people I met barely spoke English and really didn't seem to be aware they were on US soil. The other half were loudmouth rednecks. They'd start in on how big Texas is and should be its own country and all that shit, then I'd mention I grew up in Alaska and they'd get a look like they had no idea Alaska existed. I might as well have said I was from Mars.

Worst place I've ever lived, socially, intellectually, recreationally. And I lived in Africa.

Brush up on your Mexican if you go and be prepared to eat shit food unless you are in Austin.
>>
>>741690
You were either in west or south Texas. Don't hate on something unless you've seen the whole thing.

>Davis Mountains
>Hill Country
>Piney Woods
>400 miles of coastline

Texas literally has every landscape you could want.
>>
Good job, op. I did the same last year. I recommend north Georgia or middle Tennessee.
>>
>>741719
I want big mountains, icefields and glaciers. Where in Texas might I find those?
>>
>>741604
Colorado is more fuller-est. Try Nebraska!
>>
>>741796
Try Wyoming.
Im from CO and the first time I saw the Tetons I freaked the fuck out. They arent larger/higher than the rockies but they look incredible!
>>
>>741340
>Right now I am thinking Colorado front range, any other suggestions?

What part of "fuck off, we're full" do you have trouble understanding?
>>
>>741908
Dont listen to this guy, plenty of room if you're cool
>>
>>741908
The part where you haven't killed yourself to become part if the solution.
>>
>>742023
Agreed, they have plenty of room in Colorado, move there for sure.
>>
If you want an area that is as pretty or prettier than Colorado but is more wild and less crowded I would suggest Northern Idaho or Western Montana.
>>
>>741845
This. Colorado is pretty, but Wyoming is so much better.
>>
>>742219
No, that region is awful. He should definitely move to Colorado instead.
>>
>>742520
Seconded. Montana is awful. There aren't even any trout left. Move to Colorado instead.
>>
File: 64747887.jpg (160 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
64747887.jpg
160 KB, 500x375
>>741340
Pls no.
>>
>>743263
>t. Somebody who moved here 1 year ago
>>
>>743292
My family has lived here since the 19th century you cunt.
>>
>>743303
Oh you must get a bunch of extra right then eh?
>>
Moving to CO front range in a week. feelsgoodman
>>
>>743388
Don't drive like a cunt. And pick up your trash.

Also if you bitch about rent being too high, so help me god..

>>743384
Wat.
>>
>>743444
I'm coming from New Jersey, rent doesn't get much higher than here. I'll be working in RMNP...
>>
File: 0216151152.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0216151152.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>741340

If you don't mind the People's Republic of the Front Range, go for it

Otherwise, Western Slope mustardrice
>>
>>743447

then live in Frasier
>>
>>743635
>mustardrice
wat
>>
>>741390
wait WUT.
It's LAW?! I lived in Houston and would go to Galvo's all the time and only camped wayyyy downt the south west part just before the bridge. I was sketched out lmao
>>
>>741690
You lived in Africa....HAHAHA what a fucking peasant. I lived in Houston, and had heaps of friends, around intelligent people and did heaps of shit all the time.... I guess you just might be a bit of a hermit?
>>
>>743444
Australian here. I moved to Vail, fucked all your girls, smoke all your weed, drank all you Fireball and still didn't find it good enough for me.... (fuck me it was the best my green card expired I want to kill myself to be honest please god emperor let me back in)
>>
>>745705
We still have plenty of weed and fireball is for faggots. (come home white man)
>>
>>745701
Yeah man, Texas takes free beaches seriously.
You can park your truck right onna beach and make a fire and grill freshly caught fish.
FUCKIN MURRCA1!1!!!@11!1
>>
>>745705
I met up with an ausie in denver .
He was definitely getting way better pussy than he deserved.
>>
File: 1461715778531.png (975 KB, 600x725) Image search: [Google]
1461715778531.png
975 KB, 600x725
Bump
>>
>>749809
Now that belongs in /out/ food thread
>>
>>747064
>way better pussy
fool, learn an accent and make up some stories. Not difficult stuff if all you're trying to do is fuck things.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.