[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you work /out/ and use your hands and they look like this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: callus.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
callus.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
So you work /out/ and use your hands and they look like this. What does your wife say about that?
>>
That you aren't used to manual labor. First time working?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>738518
What wife?
>>
>>738518

I wear work gloves for a reason, anon.
>>
>>738518
My hands looked like that before I met my wife. She is more concerned with the fact that I smell like fish after work.
>>
>>738518
My wife doesn't care. Her hands are pretty rough too. She wears gloves and takes care of herself better than I do though. She makes a hand scrub and lotion for me that I do use and helps my hands a lot. We have a farm so both our hands are calloused.

She killed a possum she caught on the porch this morning.
>>
File: ZZZ006019-PP.jpg (92 KB, 368x480) Image search: [Google]
ZZZ006019-PP.jpg
92 KB, 368x480
>>738565
WHERE CAN I FIND A WOMAN LIKE THAT
>>
>>738573

>I WISH THAT I HAD JESSIE'S GIRL!!

You should probably start somewhere like Louisiana, Deep East Texas, or rural South if your in the U.S. If you can find that likes /out/, isn't obese, still has all of her teeth that isn't addicted to meth or already has kids then she's prolly a keeper.
>>
>>738565
Lucky man detected
>>
>>738565
Pics? What did she use to kill it?
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 640x844) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 640x844
>>738597

She used a .410 I believe. We'll make dog food or treats out of it. Later man, I gotta get back to work.
>>
>>738636
You are a high quality poster my friend.

You have my stamp of approval
>>
>>738518
Its probably 50/50 for women OP

Most people/women associate rough hands with hard work and thats attractive to many women. If a woman is gonna bitch and complain about a mans callused hands then she's not worth the trouble. I have pretty rough hands, IMO, but my wife has never complained about them. She likes them I think. I'm also hairy as fuck. I think as long as you just generally keep your hands and nails trimmed and clean everything else is probably fine.

>>738636
She did good. If you can, try to trap it next time and feed it corn pops cereal for a few weeks to fatten it up and sweeten the meat. If you cook them right that's good eating
>>
>>738518
My hand is my wife.
>>
I cut, chew or soak my hands and scrub these fuckers off, my skin is thick as shit as a consequence, I can't rub my wife's neck.
Tfw my hands are 900 grit.
Tfw I rubbed my face so mo face.
>>
>>738983
> it ears the corn pops of it gets the hose again
>>
>>738518
I'm a soft office dweller and always wear gloves while working /out/ or just /out/, even on the hottest days during the summer, you never know when you might take a spill and have to rely on the extra grip some gloves will provide.
>>
>>738518

My SO enjoys back rubs with my scratchy hands. She has eczama so gets pretty itchy.
>>
>>738531
Because your a pussy
>>
>>738518
Your hands are so clean annon. Like a babies, fresh out of the womb.
>>
>>738518
>implying our ECONEET village lets in women..
>>
>>738518
She doesn't mind them, likes a beard too
>tfw comf marriage
>tfw can't tfw from work pc
>>
>>738518
>What does your wife say about that?

Your wife says she likes my hands on her body.

Next question?
>>
>>738983
This. If a woman complains about my rough hands, facial hair, or chest/body hair then I don't keep her around. There are plenty of women out there who actually like "manly features" like calloused hands and body hair.
>>
>>738518

She doesn't, I'm an office worker and my palms are softer than baby ass.

I play bass guitar though so I have thickly callused fingertips. Kinda gross desu.
>>
File: 1438132094607.jpg (365 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1438132094607.jpg
365 KB, 2000x1087
>>740588
Toppest of keks
>>
>>738518
Oh dear, look at your thumb, it shrank!
>>
My wife doesn't like it because her son refuses to hold my hand.
>>
>>738531
Human skin is adapatable pussy, if you'd worked hard enough in your life you'd know that.
>>
>>744716
>>741766

Let me guess, you also drive in nails with your nipples.

There's no dignity in poverty, boys. It's a working class myth.
>>
>>738518

"Stop jerkin' it"
>>
Callused hands are a sign of a working man. Or a lifter. Either way, its nothing bad.
Just shows you arent a lazy bitch.

I will often get calloused hands even when working with some mad good railroad work gloves too... Whatever, i embrace em.
The gf usually goes oh poor thing damn, and it leads to sex...
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 768x512
>>738518
>psoriasis
>>
>>746753
amputate.
>>
>>744892
I'm working class, Red Seal welder and fabricator. FInished my education when I was 21 and have been making 65k since I was 23. I am now 26 and have zero debt, own my own house and have a decent truck and a few toys. Next year I am going into business with myself and friend who does the same work but specializes more in the fabrication side of things. I make more money than anyone I know who went to university, and even if when they are done their 8 plus years getting a degree they will own nothing, have tons of debt and be years getting out of it.
>>
>>746778
Good on you mate. Legitimately mean that.
>>
File: triggered bull.png (27 KB, 350x298) Image search: [Google]
triggered bull.png
27 KB, 350x298
>>746778
>tfw degree in engineering from top tier uni and my convict brother makes more than me because he's a welder
>>
>>741024
So you pick up her dead skin particles and flakes in your calluses?
>>
>>740564
higher grit = less abrasive
>>
My gf has calluses just like that. She's a gymnast, so hers are even worse than mine!
>>
>>746807
well durr
>>
>>738577
This. Oddly enough, Southern girls are either god-tier or absolute filth. There is no middle ground
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 226x223
>>739341
You have excellent taste, my friend
>>
>>746920
Well I'm not going to lie on the internet. It's still skin anon I'm not going to say 150 when it literally feels like 900.
>>
my hands are decently rough (farmer during the warm months). Love how soft my wife's hands are. Just the other day she did some garden work and was remarking that her hands had roughened up a bit. got a handie that night and told her she needed to wear work gloves...
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.