[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else pretends they're a ninja here? I like to climb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: WDF_2048218.png (16 KB, 630x356) Image search: [Google]
WDF_2048218.png
16 KB, 630x356
Who else pretends they're a ninja here?

I like to climb trees and surveil targets. I once spent 4 hours up a tree watching someone through their window.
>>
>>738442

Some ppl call this "acting like a ninja" authorities would call this "stalking"

Why are you so autistic?
>>
>>738442
"Pretending they're a ninja" isn't gonna cut it with the cops when they throw your ass in jail for borderline stalking someone.

I'll try to be constructive here and say to please try to find a more healthy and productive hobby. Climb all the trees and sight see all you want, but don't do illegal shit.
>>
No really, is it summer yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 240x210
>>738442
>>
>>738442
Thats weird. But whatever floats your boat
>>
>>738442
I like to pretend I am a samurai and I go around finding "ninjas" and hack them to pieces
>>
>>738557
but if you belive the lore the shinobi were samurai, senpai
>>
>>738616
Ninjas are pathetic assassins with no code to follow. Samurai are honorable warriors.
>>
>>738635
>honorable
*idots
>>
>>738749
>not honorable
*tips fedora*
>>
>>738442
Have you killed your first target? Who is your master? What Clan do you work for? Ninjas don't work alone dummy
>>
>>738446
>"Pretending they're a ninja" isn't gonna cut it with the cops when they throw your ass in jail for borderline stalking someone.

It's not illegal if their window gets in the line of sight of my tree branch
>>
>>741502
He works for me. Stop asking so many questions, you will end up ragretting it.
>>
>>741502

I serve no master, I am far too intelligent and nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor to work for someone else.
>>
>>741502
>>
>>738442
>Who else pretends they're a ninja here?

So was this you?

http://komonews.com/archive/would-be-seattle-ninja-found-impaled-on-metal-fence-11-21-2015
>>
Is this a rape thread?
>>
I am
>>
>>738442
>>>741502
>
>I serve no master, I am far too intelligent and nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor to work for someone else.

Bump. Keep it up, op. SHOW EM ALL
>>
>tfw I like to sneak through my local forest and pretend I am fighting in vietnam
>put on full war gear, bring my big kitchen knife and my rifle
>even bring my own radio to play some wagner when I enter the forest
>talk to strollers about our current operations and the invasion
>they pretend to have no idea what I'm talking about
>take some chinese looking dude as hostage to trade him for some prisoners
>some lady calls the cops
>try to escape through the bushes
>meanwhile a helicopter for our local TV station arrives.
>fire a warning shot from my rifle
>accidentally hit helicopter
>it has to take a ditch in the nearby pond
>escape into an old tunnel in the middle of the forest
>climb up some ladder
>lift the cover at the top of it
>suddenly standing in the middle of our local supermarket
>the manager asks what I'm doing and that I have to leave if I dont plan on buying anything
>pull out my knife and tell him to fuck off
>tfw banned from my local supermarket for 8 weeks
>>
When I'm in a state forest, I sneak around and stalk noobs and families for fun.

Ninja enough, I guess.
>>
i do.. i dont dress up.. i just go melt myself into corners and other dark spots.. my favorite way to hide it to stick my legs 90 degrees and jam my balls up against a fence post.. put my arms up and melt into the fence posts... well not melt but blend.. ive had people walk past me when i was doing this.. ive climbed onto peoples roof and hid in the valleys and watched people.. i climbed to the 2nd floor balcony of a local business and grafittid' stuff when i was a kid before i knew of my ninja abilities.. i was just acting on instinct then.. now ive honed my abilities and learned distraction techniques.. have made impact flash bombs and smokes... mastered throwing knives. can conceal myself in weird places.

im getting bored with it though.. ive never infiltrated a building and i want to try that..
>>
>>747257
>jam my balls up against a fence post
I'm calling your parents.
>>
File: PHB35_PG34_WEB.jpg (125 KB, 400x463) Image search: [Google]
PHB35_PG34_WEB.jpg
125 KB, 400x463
>Ninja
>Not Druid
Why choose a lesser /out/class?
>>
>>748116
oh jeez that dungeons and dragons nostalgia picture
>>
>>748116
Hello, /tg/. Good to see you /out/ and about.
>>
>>748140
LARPing is the most fun I've had from anything /out/ or /tg/
>>
>>745309
9/10
>>
>>738442
Is this you, Frank?

You're not funny. Don't make me post your fedora picture.
>>
File: 1436684195520.png (239 KB, 598x864) Image search: [Google]
1436684195520.png
239 KB, 598x864
>>738442
I used to pretend i was a wood elf, the most nimble of all the elven races. I would quietly walk through the woods barely making a sound and disturbing the forest as little as possible.
I could still move fast, even with quick bursts of speed to leap from log to log or up on boulders and over, under or around obstacles. I was light and quick on my feet. it is a certain way of moving similar to a ninja i suppose.
If you have the right movement with your lower body, with the right stride and the way your foot contacts the ground and how you shift your weight between steps. and it can all be done almost effortlessly once you know the secret ways. it's not in a book. the forest can teach you if you listen. that's mostly how i learned
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.