[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dogs of /out/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 52
Hey guys, just a general /out/ dog thread, with dogs outdoors, whether they're just part-time woods-dogs, sled dogs, hunting dogs, etc.

Pictured is my Euro-Hound, which are basically sled dog mutts, out with me in the Sawtooths this spring.
>>
File: 20151201_153620.jpg (251 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20151201_153620.jpg
251 KB, 1280x960
>>728038
The ultimate doggo over here. Been my hiking and travel buddy for years.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1829x2438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1829x2438
>>
>>728042
Nice Labrador, I assume?

>>728045

Not sure what your dog is breed-wise, but awesome shot!
>>
>>728046
cheers - pic is of my springer spaniel at a spot we stopped at the other day.
>>
File: DSCN1875.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1875.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
This Aussie was an awesome outside companion.
>>
File: DSCN1858.jpg (182 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1858.jpg
182 KB, 1024x768
This is a Mini Aussie, he was was also an excellent companion.
>>
>>728046
Chocolate Lab and I'm pretty sure Redbone mix
>>
File: 20150228_131753.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150228_131753.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>728046
>>728061
I would guess Redbone because of his smaller build
>>
Thinking of getting a German Shepherd but I don't really want to deal with the hair. Should I just get a lab or Rhodesian Ridgeback instead?
>>
Reminder that if your animal is off leash people like me won't think twice about shooting it when it approaches us.

Reminder that this is absolutely 100% self defense, and if you call the police, if anyone is arrested it will be you, for breaking the law.

Reminder that if you try to beat my ass (I know you won't actually try anything, but some of you fags like to act tough online) I will shoot you in self defense as well.
>>
>>728097
It is not illegal to have a dog off leash on federal forest land. This isn't a park or public shopping area.

It's illegal to shoot a dog unless it attacks you are. So enjoy getting butt fucked in prison because you have no bite marks on you.

I don't need to beat your ass. Tyrone in prison will.

If you shoot my dog for no reason, I will assume you will shoot me next and will shoot you out of self defense.
>>
>>728121

The only legally justifiable situation in which you can kill a dog that is imposing no harm is when it's on your own private property. But he won't go to prison for shooting a dog. He will just pay you a fine and if he has any dogs of his own, they will be taken away, and he will have to take classes at a humane society and possibly on probation. If >>728097 were to shoot your dog in a public area or on federal land like a National Forest or Park, then he would probably face harsher penalties.
>>
>>728097
Such obvious bait, or such obvious retardation?
>>
>>728074
It depends on what you want in a dog. Labs and German Shepherds, as a general rule, are "easier" to train for obedience than Rhodesians, which can have a stubborn streak a mile long.
>>
>>728123

In my state, there is a leash law that states you must always have your dog on a leash off of your own property unless there's signs that state otherwise. Most parks and forests in my area has signs at trail heads that says you're free to let your dog off the leash. The only legal way a person can shoot a dog is if the dog attacks you, and you must have substantial evidence, not just saying it did. And also on private property, specifically farms. If there's evidence of the dog harming your livestock or crops, then you are subject to animal cruelty penalties.
>>
>>728130
if there's no evidence*
>>
>>728128

A dog to take /out/ that isn't scared of bears but is smart enough to not fuck with snakes or big cats, or at least listens to leave it or come here commands 100% of the time
>>
>>728133

Go East German Shepherd, then.
>>
>>728053
>>728057

Aussie and Mini-Aussie, the most near-evil clever dogs ever. I do mean that in a happy sort of way, though. They're just ridiculously smart.
>>
>>728063

Good lad, all the same.
>>
>>
>>728142
They were. The Mini came from a breeder in Modesto, the Regular was a rescue. She was such a flip at the beginning, but patience and a lot of training brought her around, except when outdoors - girl just HAD to be off leash.
>>
>>728097
tell me where the bad man touched you
>>
>>728038
Dogs are great, just please keep them on your property and pay attention to them when they bark. Don't be one of the pretentious assholes that lets them go on public land off leash. I'd hate to have to punish your animal for your stupidity and ignorance.
>>
>>728133
A lot of dogs fit that description. An Aussie or other herding dog, a smaller terrier, really any dog can listen to commands.
>>
>>728097
You should probably go ahead and contact a lawyer in your county to verify that this is true. Phobias of animals and this discharge of a firearm near a bystander can get you hurt just as fast. I know in my state if I'm minding my own business and you draw a gun near me I'm going to draw mine and that won't end well for you. In court or in the moment. Feel free to make those types of comments and threats all you want. But the way you talk will change your life if you're not careful.
>>
>>728273
My random trip name came off as a guy I know. That's funny.
>>
>>728133
Listening to commands is 100% training. Some dogs are easier to train than others, does not mean they are untrainable. Be very fucking careful of finding breeders of popular breeds; the more popular the dog is, the harder it is to find an ethical breeder that breed's healthy dogs. GSDs especially, although labs are also bad in that regard. Read a lot into the breed's you're interested in; not just the good stuff, consider the bad also.
>>
>>728273
100% legal where I am. If the animal is off leash and on public land you can put it down.
>>
File: image.jpg (931 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
931 KB, 2592x1936
She didn't want to be out
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Worthless /out/ doges
>>
>>728221

I let my dog off-leash because she's got good off-leash recall, I don't let her roam eating people's cattle and sheep and chickens. What the fuck is with all this anti-off-leash shit?
>>
>>728205
I know, right? I've never heard such chest-thumping autism before now. Dude was diddled by his uncle I bet.
>>
I don't think anyone on this thread has said they leave their dogs loose at night on public lands, and if you're accompanying an off-leash and well-mannered dog on public lands, I don't understand why someone just goes, "Fuck that dog." and blasts it.
>>
>>728309

What country are you from? In no state in the US are you allowed to shoot a dog for no reason if they are within 200 yards of their owner, unless they are on your own private property.
>>
>>728354
he's probably the guy who goes around whacking peoples' dogs with rope locks or whatever. he even even had a thread about being afraid to go outdoors because he instantly gets attacked by the evil doge so he carries a lock tied to a rope that he uses to beat on dogs or something.
it's crazy what anime does to people.
>>
>>728309

Not in the United States. I work for the US Forest Service.

On National Forest land, you are required to keep your dog on a leash that is no longer than 6' on all trails and recreational areas. However there are no leash rules elsewhere. Forest land is used greatly by hunters and trappers who have trained dogs off leash 90% of the time. If you don't have a trained dog, then you should keep him leashed at all times or keep him home. If you shoot and kill a dog purposely, you can be charged with Animal Cruelty, larceny, and/or injury to personal property. You also can't just claim self defense and shoot any dog you see. You have to prove you were being attacked. This country is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. National Parks vary. Some don't let you bring dogs at all. But it doesn't matter because you aren't allowed to carry firearms on National Parks anyways, unless you want to go to prison.

Either way, I hope you are trolling. Else please don't come on public land, because a dog is somebody's personal property. It is no different than shooting at a person's car or house, and they can shoot you for self defense. So you best hope you see them before they see you.
>>
A dog needs to be in the act of causing harm to livestock, wild game or property to be legally killed.
Also no one but a game warden or other LEO can dispatch a dog running off game or out of season (and P.S. they aren't 'your' deer, even if they are on your property or lease).
I'm glad people are losing in court over their unwarranted dog killing.
I don't think dogs lives should be held higher than humans but I do value my dogs lives higher than the piece of shit threatening to harm them.
>>
>>728351
Of course you do becuase your precious fucking snowflake wouldn't possibly harm anyone, or another dog that is on leash, and I'm sure it always comes running and never ignores you.

You are the fucking problem.
>>728361
and another.

>>728363
US, and yes, it is absolutely allowed. THere is nothing about distance from owner when off leash. If your dog is on public land and it's offleash it is fair game.

One of your precious dogs that never did any wrong ripped my onleash dog to shreds in front of me. I have researched this and know I have every right in my actions.

FUCK YOU all thinking your dog is above the law.
>>
>>728381
You are wrong.

>>728382
as are you. Human lives are greater than canine lives. I have done this and the last time the owner was arrested along with their dog being euthanized (by me).
>>
>>728385
>Above the law
>Literally obeying the law here regarding off-leash areas, general codes of conduct among hikers, hunters, fisherman and pet-owners, etc.
>BOO HOO MY LITTLE DOG GOT EATEN BY SOMEONE'S GREAT PYRENEES BECAUSE I GOT TOO CLOSE TO A LIVESTOCK GUARDIAN DOG DOING ITS JOB.
>>
Wow, I never would have thought such a nice thread would get hijacked by whining pissbabies who cannot handle the idea of dogs walking off-leash with their people legally in a public area. What do you fools do when you see a Livestock Guardian Dog on public grazing lands? Or hunting hounds out practicing for bear season? THEY'RE OFF-LEASH OH NOES.
>>
>>728387
Dumber than mud, do you not comprehend. Leash law, unlawful owner with off leash dog.
All I ased was people protect their dogs and leash them if they are in public and you fucking pretentious assholes start whining.

Dog owners are the most ignorant shitheads on earth.
>>
>>728389
>illegally off-leash
fucktard
>>
>>728393
>>728395

Holy shit, what did I say? I'm in areas where it is legal to have dogs off-leash, and many of them are used for various applications like sledding, livestock guardians, hunting hounds and hunting gun dogs, but a ton are just standard part-time innawoods dogs, they're not some savage Cujos out to eat your ankles. You obey the laws, your dog is well-mannered, no one cares.

>"Boise City Code
Dog Owners must adhere to the following rules when visiting Boise City Parks with their dogs:

Dogs are required to be licensed (BCC 6-07).
Dogs may not harass humans or other animals (BCC 6-07).
Dogs must be on a leash unless in an area otherwise indicated (BCC 13-03-06).
Owners are required to remove fecal matter deposited by their pets (BCC 13-03-06).
Park users in violation of any of the above ordinances or any other rules of the parks outlined in Boise City Code may be cited, fined, and asked to leave.

Definitions
Dog Off-Leash Parks & designated foothills trails are available everyday from sunrise to sunset. Feature mulch or sand surface materials; no green grass.
Dog-Off Leash Areas are available for off-leash use seasonally or during designated hours. They are multi-use parks that are fully developed with green grass, restrooms and irrigation.
Dog Off-Leash Rules & Regulations
Visitors to the Dog Off-Leash Parks/Areas should be aware of the following:

Dogs

You must wear a visible and current license.
If you're aggressive, you're not welcome. Period.
Owners

You are legally responsible for your dog's behavior and any injuries or damages he/she causes.
By entering the dog off-leash area, you do so at your own risk and agree to abide by all park rules.
Never leave your area without your dog(s), leave them unattended, or allow them out of sight.
You are required to carry the equipment necessary to clean up after your dog. Remove and dispose of waste in bins provided.
Always carry a leash; leash dog(s) when entering/leaving park."
>>
>>728385

I found you.

http://www.wcti12.com/news/hunting-dogs-killed-in-croatan-national-forest/36479162
>>
I keep expecting an "April Fool's".
>>
Bumping because I wanna see more doggos of /out/
>>
File: image.jpg (839 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
839 KB, 3264x2448
>>728679
>>
File: IMG_43973996651761.jpg (99 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_43973996651761.jpg
99 KB, 720x960
My heeler and I near mt. St. Helen
>>
>>728684
>>728681

All these good-looking doggos.
>>
File: 20140124_160604.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20140124_160604.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>728709

She's a ham and loves her sweaters. Doesn't handle cold too well.
>>
File: 1459488912269.jpg (17 KB, 261x146) Image search: [Google]
1459488912269.jpg
17 KB, 261x146
Hey guys, just a general /out/ doggo thread, with doggos outdoors, whether they're just part-time woods-doggos, sled doggos, hunting doggos, etc.

Pictured is my Euro-Hound, which are basically sled doggo mulattoes, out with me in the Sawtooths this spring.
>>
File: 1450841732093.jpg (4 MB, 3680x2760) Image search: [Google]
1450841732093.jpg
4 MB, 3680x2760
not my dog unfortunately
>>
>>728097
whats it like to be a bitch
>>
>>728097
America, you have a problem
>>
>>728838
You are right. 1 in 20 dogs will bite somebody and yet the owners are always "not mine, he's friendly, he just wants to chomp on your ball, he's not hurting you, you shouldn't have walked near him and spooked him" precious snowflake types. Also they do not believe in picking up waste.

Dogs are great on your land. In public they are a nuisance. People forget that dogs are dogs.
>>
Here is my doge
>>
>>728849
OP here, and I clean up after my dog, except on long nature hikes through remote wilderness. [I bury my own shit on these hikes via the cat-hole method] I keep her on leash in town and in places she is not allowed by law to roam with me accompanying her, I don't leave her unleashed at night outside, she sleeps inside and has a fenced yard. She has excellent off-leash obedience and command-understanding, if I tell her to "sweep left" and indicate it with my left arm, she'll do it, as well as of course "sweep right". If I tell her, "You can lead, Miss." she gets in front of me and leads. If she goes to explore something, I whistle and she comes back. She's human-friendly but has preferences and usually ignores most people unless they call her or have someone who she likes, like a kid or a happy person calling her, and it content to be a model canine citizen. I don't let her kill or harass game, although she has kept black bears out of camp many times and will hunt and eat the odd rodent. She's great with my cat at home and will play with other dogs, and especially she tries to be a mom/aunt figure to all of my friend's puppies. She's six now and still going strong. She lives a happy doggy life and a large part of that is how much she is out getting to just be a dog with her people in the woods, maybe with one of her canine friends along with us. She's gone through-hiking, wilderness camping, spelunking, small game hunting, big game hunting, fishing and many other /out/ activities with me over the three years I've owned her since her retirement as a sled dog at three years.
>>
>>728097
Reminder that I can draw and shoot you before you can draw and shoot my dog.
Enjoy living the rest of your life in fear of companion animals.
>>
>>728856

What breedo?
>>
File: 1355309766724.jpg (53 KB, 622x562) Image search: [Google]
1355309766724.jpg
53 KB, 622x562
>>728097
>>
File: Holley3.jpg (40 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Holley3.jpg
40 KB, 540x720
>>728871
She's a White Shepherd, and I think she has a little bit of Labrador in her.
>>
>>728869
>I can draw and shoot you before you can
Like most dog owners, delusional about his animal and his abilities.
>>
>>728879
Where did this dog shooting idea start? Was it seeing a pack of feral dogs eating a granny or was it because your mother loved your dog more than you and that Oedipal/Mommy Approval Complex bridged off the cognitive dissonance of your pathetic faux-/k/ persona to become the Slayer of Dogs?
>>
Daisy.
Still working on her. Hope to have her well trained enough to be off lease over this summer.
>>
Anyone else here a musher?
>>
>>728892
Saint Bernard?
>>
>>728879
Seriously, you need to get yourself in check. What you're talking about doing will get you hurt and if you're trolling then well played.
>>
>>728883
I don't shoot dogs even though I carry. I pepper spray them if they come near me. I was just pointing out that like most dog owners this one is spouting bravado about how he's going to shoot faster than somebody he's never met and has no clue of the person's abilities.
>>
>>728896
Yep. She's 1.5 years old and still has some growing to do.
>>
>>728899
That's a gun owner thing. Not a dog owner thing. Or at least a noise section of gun owners.
>>
>>728899
Like aggressively approaching? I can get that.
>>
>>728904
>>728894
>>728892
>>728876
>>728856
>>728724
>>728684
>>728681
>>728343
>>728342
>>728063
>>728057
>>728053
>>728045
>>728042
qts desu

>>728712
she's a qt but don't fag up your pupper with that pink shit, anon.
>>
>>728097

reminder that this is probably one of those retarded kids you'd invite to your birthday party and he'd be terrified of your tiny Yorkshire terrier and run away from it and cry in the washroom
>>
>>728918
Yes, or even if it's going to jump up on me. It's too difficult to determine if it's an aggressive charge or if it simply wants to get mud on me in the short timeframe. I've taken to having my gopro at the ready so I can film everything so there's no problems with law enforcement.
>>
>>728879
Like most non-dog owners
retarded
>>
>>728935
>retarded
rubber/glue
>>
>ITC: Pussy who can't deal with a dog without grabbing their memestick
>>
>>728960
>memestick
steel toe boots baby. Heard that sweet jaw pop about an hour ago. Owner went batshit.
PD and Animal Control waiting at trailhead. I'm home, dog is with AC, owner is with PD.
>>
File: 1455779496187.jpg (52 KB, 624x546) Image search: [Google]
1455779496187.jpg
52 KB, 624x546
>>728097
pic related, it's another neurodiverse dog killer
>>
>>729451
This totally happened guys, it really did.
>>
>>729480
>he doesn't hang out at his local dog park on Saturday nights just waiting for dogs to come up so he can kick them
>>
>>729480
Yes, it did. I was walking a local trail with my dog onleash. Dog comes running full force at us. Reaction time.
My town has a very strict leash law. I also wear a gopro when we're out for "those moments" and I do have a channel.
I really wish people would care as much as they profess to about their pets.
>>
>>729485
What kind of dog was it.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 320x305
>>729503
Yorkie
>>
File: CIMG1737.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
CIMG1737.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
I take our three dogs /out/ on logging trails which lead into pretty thick woods. They love it, but I sure don't love plucking ticks from their fur.

This pic is just one of the dogs, she is usually the only dog I can take pictures of because when we walk, the other two are pretty much hauling ass through the thicket until we're done.
>>
>>729503
Mine is a keeshond, the offleash dog is a pit cross. Definitely not pure pit as my neighbor has 2 full pits.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>729517
I need a doggo that isn't a total pussy. Well my cockapoo is actually great but she is getting old, I wouldn't take her on a long hike. But the Havanese is a little bitch when he's not in a familiar situation.
>>
File: DSC_0005.jpg (4 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0005.jpg
4 MB, 3872x2592
>>729520
Our cats are perfectly identical.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>729525
I fucking hate cats
>>
>>728097

Reminder that threads about weapons which do not pertain to their use in outdoor activities should be posted on /k/ instead. Thanks.
>>
>>728934

If you'd actually spent time around dogs you'd be able to tell the difference straight away.
>>
>>729485

Go on then, post your channel so we can see how brave you really are
>>
>>729529

They're like women.

>GIVE ME ATTENTION
>NOW
>MORE
>MORE
>STOP THAT'S TOO MUCH HSSSSSSSSSSSS!
>>
>>729902
I'm under no obligation to spend any time and effort learning your animal's behaviors.
>>
>>729902
>tell difference
Not my fucking job to ascertain your dogs temperment.
>>
>>728934
If you shot my dog I'd kill you and put a round in your head-mounted camera just for good measure. How am I supposed to know that you were only going to kill my dog? After calling the police and explaining what happened there would be a report of some nutjob that went into the woods with to kill people and record it on his go-pro.

You might even shoot me before I can get a round off, but statistically speaking I'll be able to shoot back before I bleed out, and as edgy as it sounds I never miss.
>>
>>730067

It's not "my" animal, it's animals in general. You're just being a contrary faggot because you're either trolling or are incredibly insecure.
>>
>>730105

Not my fucking job to read your shitposts
>>
>>730156
So you think it's OK for your dog to accost/attack/invade someone's space and it's not OK for them to respond to that?
Someone here is part of the problem thinking their animal's behavior is above reproach.
>>
>>728097
I do wonder what the law says about you opening fire in my dog, can it be considered a self defense situation for me where I'm within my right to fire back?

I mean, how do I know you just want to shoot my dog, for all I know you're gonna shoot me too. So I better shoot you in self defense, since some madman is opening fire in public.
>>
>>730903
>opening fire
I've never said anything about shooting even though I am licensed and carry. I will pepper spray or place a steel toed love tap if your animal is in "my" space, ie: you do not have your animal under control.
>>
>>730906
You said you wouldn't think twice about shooting someone's dog if it came near. Keep your story straight.

>>730886
>So you think it's OK for your dog to accost/attack/invade someone's space and it's not OK for them to respond to that?
I never said that, just that if you shoot my dog you'll get shot back. Do you think it's okay to shoot dogs for fun? My question is equally as misleading as yours.

A dog just being near you isn't attacking, accosting or invading. It's just being near. My dogs are always very well trained and approach friendly strangers slowly, but like any dog if it senses you are aggressive it will at a distance bark at you to stay away. There are only two cases where you would meet my dog off-leash outside my own property: a dog park and on a patch of crown land where I have never seen another soul. If you shoot a dog in a dog park you're actually insane. If it's on the crown land I'd have no choice but to shoot you because I can only expect that you'd shoot me next. It's not about being "above reproach", it's just self preservation. Nobody just shoots a dog on crown land, at least not while the owner is right there. Are you a nigger, by any chance? I've never heard of a white person being this afraid of dogs.
>>
File: IMG_0079.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.png
1 MB, 1334x750
It's a frame of a slow motion video
>>
>>730952

It sure is, buddy. Good work.
>>
>>730944
>You said
Wasn't me that said that
>>
>>730944
>dog just being near you isn't
Yes it is.
>always very well trained and approach friendly strangers
That is amazing, your dogs can determine which strangers are friendly and they only approach them??!?!?!?
Are you a fucking idiot? YOU are the problem. I can't believe I"m bothering to reply to this and that you don't see the absurdity of your statement.

I don't have to like your dogs. I don't want YOUR dogs near me or my dog.
>>
>>730944
>nigger
and no I'm not you fucking racist piece of shit. I'm white
>>
>>730995
Arabs aren't white, mehmet.

You have to be one if you hate dogs this much and aren't black.
>>
>>730993

Anon, you got a picture of your dog, or just a description? Is it a really gamy and dog-aggressive dog? Or is it a smaller, frailer dog? Because I can't see any reason two friendly dogs can't just greet each other politely and go on their merry way.
>>
I mean, yes, for every one smart dog owner with a well-trained dog there's the dipshit with an off-leash Great Dane who maybe has three brain cells to spark together crashing into people, barking at everyone and knocking kids over on the trail, as a generalized example.
>>
File: IMG_20160404_210646.jpg (2 MB, 2316x3211) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_210646.jpg
2 MB, 2316x3211
My mutt, he's a great hiking buddy and best friend. Too bad he likes to run off with my FUCKING WATERBOTTLE.
>>
>>731295

To be fair, my heeler is very well behaved and not at all agressive. No matter what she won't leave my side. I still keep her leashed because of other people's dogs, if they approach us she will attack them when they get within arms reach of me. She's killed two smaller dogs that were off leash and came up to us and has severely injured two more larger dogs. I'm not advocating leash laws, but don't assume that just because your dog is friendly that other leashed dogs are.
>>
>>728097

I remember as a young lad walking my (highly obedient) dog through a farm without a leash and the farmer going absolutely mental at the fact the dog was even there. He made up some bullshit that my lab went for one of his hens that was roaming around even although neither animal even took notice of each other and told me to tie her up and he was going to shoot her. After standing in front of the gun for a bit and a bit of pushing and shoving I managing to pick her up and high tail it out of there without him getting a clean shot.

Got home and told my father to which we drove up to the farm and I watched my dad beat the shit out of the guy for his trouble.

My father was an old school mean drunk so probably a bit overkill from him and in the farmers defence I probably should have had her on a leash on his property even if one wasn't necessary. The guy was a dick though and very cruel to even try to do that to my old faithful gal.

Might be important to add this happened in Scotland so the whole gun thing was pretty surreal to me.
>>
>>729904
implying that they don't make for good causal pets, especially if you don't have the time to properly raise a dog.
>>
>>728382
>(and P.S. they aren't 'your' deer, even if they are on your property or lease)

Even if you raised them from foals that you purchased? They are still protected?
>>
>>730067
So serious.
I interact with all dogs the same way. They are easy to read because they don't try to hide how they feel.
>>
>>731401

They're terrible casual pets, they take more time and energy than dogs. Especially cleaning up all their fucking mess; not just their shit but all the crap they knock over, claw and mark with piss. Plus they can jump up on the kitchen counter and spread fucking disease everywhere. Fuck that.
>>
>>731369

She's just not a "doggy sort of dog", like a dog version of a people-person, she just is not. Does she get along with maybe a friend's dogs?
>>
>>731401

I always put it as a cat is entertainment first and a friend second, a dog is a friend first and entertainment second. Example would be if a cat falls off of a staircase, you laugh. You know they're not injured, and it was funny as shit. A dog does that, they usually look bewildered and especially if they're a puppy, might cry out. You rush to console them.
>>
File: baby-elk.png (1 MB, 1000x745) Image search: [Google]
baby-elk.png
1 MB, 1000x745
>>731455

Do you live in Europe on some sort of game farm? I only assume because of the deer species in North America, I've never heard one called a foal. We call them fawns or for the larger species like moose [called elk in Eurasia] and American Elk [related to Europe's red deer] we call them calves.
>>
File: IMG_9004[1].jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9004[1].jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
here is a picture of a cute doggo i saw when i was out on a walk on the coast the other day, he was very friendly
>>
>>728097
Reminder that this cunt is either a dumb asshole or pretending to be a dumb asshole.
>>
>>731687
lol, he sits like a human
>>
>>728097
You should work on your fear of dogs and try not being a pussy
>>
>>731689
>Reminder that people who feel their dogs are above the law are cunts.
ftfy
>>
>>728879
>Being this insecure
>>
>>731665

She gets along with dogs who are introduced to her while both are leashed.
>>
>>731711
>work on your fear of dogs and try not being a pussy
Not OP but you need to understand that some of us, and I do like some dogs I know, simply do not want your animal coming up on us or shaking off their wet fur on us or sniffing at me. It has nothing to do with fear, it isn't ours to judge a dog or put up with it so it sees I'm not a threat.
I'd tend to agree that most dog owners are very much their own breed and they don't give a damn about anyone else's rghts.

The don't be a pussy argument shows how absurd your beliefs are.
>>
>>731668
No, I'm an Amerifat, I just couldn't remember the term for deer kids at the time.
>>
>>731797

>muh rights

Your "right" not to be sniffed by a dog? kek
>>
>>731822
So you are saying that you honestly believe that your dog should be able to walk up to anyone at any time?
>>
File: IMG_1855.jpg (784 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1855.jpg
784 KB, 3264x2448
My doggo :^]
>>
>>731822
being this fucking stupid. I'm starting to realize the dogs arent the issue. It's all of you fucking holier than thou owners.
>>
File: 1297199080171.png (439 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
1297199080171.png
439 KB, 680x798
>>731927

OH MY GOD THIS DOG IS SNIFFING FUCK FUCK FUCK IT WANTS TO EAT ME OH MY GOD I WISH I HAD AN AK47 SHIIIIIIIIIIT

Take this meme, replace the black guy with a poodle and fill out the rest yourself

itsyou.jpg
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>728097

>cant even handle dogs being near you
>how do you even manage to go /out/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbE53XUtVw0&nohtml5=False&ab_channel=jprocdaddy
>>
>>732309
>>732325
Are you two of the dumbest people on this board? I did NOT say I can't deal with dogs near me or sniffing me. I said I should NOT have to deal with it.
Again, dog owners = dumb as fuck

It is your responsibilty to keep your dog away from the rest of the world including people and animals and other dogs. If somebody approaches you about your dog then feel free to become fuck buddies for all I care, otherwise keep your dog under control 100% of the time.
>>
>>732344

>some of us, and I do like some dogs I know, simply do not want your animal coming up on us or shaking off their wet fur on us or sniffing at me
>sniffing at me
>sniffing
>sniffing
>sniffing

Just stop dude you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>730906
inb4 your """safe space""" is the entire forest
>>
>>732403
>safe space
Only where my boot will reach with little effort on my part. I'm lazy as all fuck.
>>732349
>sniffing
yep, and that would be within boot range. Would love to meet up with you and your precious snowflake some time. I'm sure "he never does that" and "don't worry he's friendly" are the types of things I'll hear from you right before the boot hits home.
>>
>>732344
>go to a forest to camp
>"i shouldn't have to deal with animals"

are you fucking serious m80
>>
>>732441
just stay at home if you can't handle other beings
solved problem
>>
>>732444
>stay at home
So you think I should stay at home and not go on public lands with my dog on a leash yet the 30-50% of dog owners are okay to break the law and let their dogs run off leash?

And you don't see the absurdity of your statement?

To all of you in places without leash laws, go for it. I don't care. I am specifically referring to lands that have a leash law and owners that disregard it because their precious dogs would never do anything wrong.
>>
>>732451
When you're talking about killing dogs just because they get within your vicinity, you're the last person to lecture people about the law.
There is nothing in the law that allow you to put down a dog simply because it's not on a leash.
>>
>>732460
reading comprehension.......
I never said anything about killing dogs.
I have a dog.
I am entitled to walk my dog without other dogs running up and trying to hump it or nip at it, etc.
I will drop a boot on a dog's jaw if necessary to protect mine.
>>
>>732460
and for what it's worth I have & will always call PD when this occurs. My town's PD is great and will wait at the trailhead for the offenders.
>>
>>732441

OH MY GOD NO IT'S SNIFFING ME IT KNOWS WHAT I SMELL LIKE NOW FUCK FUCK FUCK IT CAN TRACK ME DOWN AND KILL ME WHILE I SLEEP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>732494
Well kicking a dog (and i don't know if it was you, but anons who talked about kicking dogs mentioned a steel toe) is potentially lethal. I know about a dog that died after a swift kick to the ribs.
It's very harmful and not something that should be your go-to solution.

I think the reason why most people are reacting to edgelords ITT is because there seems to be no escalation of force here. You're just talking about a dog that's in your personal space. Not necessarily an aggressive dog, just a dog being a dog. And kicking it just because it got too close.
>>
>>732525
>You're just talking about an unpredictable, dangerous animal that's in your personal space
FTFY
If you care about your "doggo" so much why don't you keep it safe by not letting it approach strangers.
>>
>>732441
Here's your (You)
>>
>>732541
What's funny is that you are the unpredictable here, dishing out extreme violence for no good reason. And as a consequence you are no better than a dog.
>>
>>732548
What do you do when a bear charges you?

You realize that the vast majority are bluff charges, right?

Learn a little about bear behavior and you'll be able to tell when it's actually going to attack you. If you hurt a cute bearo who's just trying to scare you off you're legitimately a psychopath.
>>
File: 476[1].gif (4 MB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
476[1].gif
4 MB, 298x224
>>732549
Is your reaction to a bear charging towards you the same as a dog charging towards you?
>>
>>732569
Yes, in both cases I'm justified in defending my life with lethal force.
>>
File: i_love_animals.png (39 KB, 629x238) Image search: [Google]
i_love_animals.png
39 KB, 629x238
>>732573
saved
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2910x2089) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2910x2089
My pupper
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2415x3047) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2415x3047
>>732589
My pupper in south mountain state park NC
>>
>>732525
>Not necessarily an aggressive dog, just a dog being a dog.
and how do I know this? How do I know if it's going to snap and go at my dog's neck.

This is exceedingly simple. If you don't want your dog hurt leash it. That is regardless of leash laws.
A leashed dog cannot get too close to me, y dog, any other person or animal. I care about my dog, so I leash it
>>
>>732549
bears are irrelevant in this discussion because they are not domesticated pets
>>
>>732598
>If you don't want your dog hurt leash it. That is regardless of leash laws.
It's blatant animal abuse and you would get fined if you did these things irl.
Unfortunately I have fed the troll for too long by responding to you, but that's how it goes some times.
>>
>>732612
>blatant animal abuse
I agree with ou but what you don't seem to realize is I am not the one abusing it. The owner that is allowing it to roam freely and without control is the one abusing it and Animal Control agrees with me every time. I have a right to protect my animal and my child and myself. That is why there are leash laws. Animal Control removes the animal from the owners possesion.

What I still can't believe is this bullshit started simply because I posted "if you care about your dog, be responsible and leash it"

Me thinks I'm feeding the trolls here. I've long stop responding to
>sniffing
douchebag.

Fortunately I know it's only about 50% of the owners that are fucking stupid, and while they profess their love for their pet and get all stabby when confronted, and allow their dogs off leash in public.

When yours bites a kid and you have to kiss your house goodbye remember I tried to reason with you all.
>>
>>732344
Nah m8 I don't have a dog. I'm just not a pussy. If a dog comes up to me I pet it.
Also
>>732442
this.
>>
>>732618
>The owner that is allowing it to roam freely and without control is the one abusing it.
The one actually committing the abuse will always be the one ending up paying the fine. No matter how much he blames his surroundings.
>>
>>732660
You are delusional
>>
>>732672
I am delusional if I think someone would report you for animal abuse? Ok then why don't you go outside and start kicking other peoples dogs. I am sure it will work wonders for you.
>>
>>732716
Oh don't worry, I already do. Seems to be working out just fine so far. :)
>>
>>732660
They have these neat little things called GoPros. Hit record prior to dog running at you. Issue verbal warning to owner to control animal, owner doesn't or can't because dog isn't trained.
PD loves those videos. This is why owner gets arrested, Animal Control takes possession of dog, I go home for a drink. Videos take all the guess work and he said/she said out of altercations.
>>
>>732718
It's obvious you're lying for attention.
>>
>>732736
it's fair enough if the dog is attacking you but you have talked about kicking any dog no matter what it is doing, even passive and non aggressive dogs

now you are moving the goalposts because we called you out on your lies
>>
>>732740
No goal posts were moved. If an unleashed dog is coming at me it is not my responsibility to judge its temperment. My job is to make sure my pupper is safe. If the dog owner does not respond and immediately take control of their dog I am free to proceed with any means I choose as soon as it's close enough to me.

I'm going to simply end this by saying Please leash your dogs to protect them and others. If you care about them this won't be a problem.

It really is true, you can't win an argument with idiots on the internet and even if you do, what does it matter?
>>
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 1080x1920
Be responsible and walk dog on leash
>>
File: DSC00653.jpg (436 KB, 1616x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00653.jpg
436 KB, 1616x1080
My dog and my mother's dog, they're buddies.
>>
File: DSC01813.jpg (1 MB, 1616x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC01813.jpg
1 MB, 1616x1080
My little buddy out for a walk with me
>>
>>732569

Yes, in both cases OP pisses his pants and runs back to post on 4chan
>>
Before I even opened this thread I knew it would be a bunch of edgy shit posting about hurting dogs, this site is fucking cursed with shit people and cowards.

>>732736
No dog owner is getting arrested if their dog runs up to you and you fucking blast it in the face with steel toes you fucking moron, especially if its on video, you are full of shit
>>
>>733371
You obviously do not live in a town with a leash law to protect its citizens. I do and yes, that is exactly what happens.
>>
>>728385

If this were true it would be legal for people to shoot dogs being used on a hunt just because you see can them within range.

You're an idiot and you're going to have your gun rights stripped from you by the courts if you do such a thing.
>>
>>732609
Your dog isn't my domesticated pet, either.
>>
File: doggo in backyard.jpg (31 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
doggo in backyard.jpg
31 KB, 500x300
Hey guys this doggo keeps coming to my yard at night and he looks hungry so I leave him some scraps at night to eat. I think it wants me to adopt it cus it keeps coming back and peeing in my yard but when I tried to pet it it growled at me. How do I go about taming this dogo so I can raise it as my own?
>>
>>733450
jus go out and pet it doggos are frenly <3
no cutie pie doggo would hurt anyone <3
>>
File: rebel 001.jpg (1 MB, 3296x2472) Image search: [Google]
rebel 001.jpg
1 MB, 3296x2472
>all hunting breeds
>this thread is good
>oh, ok some working breeds that cool.
>tiny dog
pls no..thread was good
>more fucking tiny dogs
>MOAR FUCKING TINY DOG
>>
>>729509
>hurr durr i needs mah self defense
>self defense
>kicked a yorkie
>>
>>733425
>you're going to have your gun rights stripped from you
and yet that hasn't happened. 1 should learn the law before commenting on it and "what is going to happen to me".
Disclaimer is that may be true in some areas. In mine it is not. You are allowed to euthanize a dog if there is perceived threat and there is perceived threat if it is off leash and approaching you. The law is very clear on this.
>>
>small dogs
kek
>>
>>731350
FUCKING WATER BOTTLE STEALING.

I've got a dane and a shepard, and both of them love to steal my water bottles. I've gotten to the point where I carry extra bottles to make sure they don't lose my main one.

They're super well behaved except for that, jesus.
>>
>>733472

well tell us where the fuck you live so I can avoid ever going there
>>
>>733467

And then there are those of us that live in cities / apartments.
>>
>>733495

Buy them their own and then train them such that they understand that they will be in trouble if they take yours, problem solved.
>>
I know it's a meme dog but I really want a Shiba, seems like it'd be a good dog to go trail running with for short runs.
>>
>>733467
What breed is this? My great-grandfather used to have one that looked like this one.
This is my wirehaired pointer, best hunting dog I ever had.
>>
File: _IGP4573 -.jpg (443 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
_IGP4573 -.jpg
443 KB, 1024x685
gud out dog
but she goes to much after prey and you always have to keep an eye on her

>>733901
not that anon but it looks like a small münsterländer
>>
File: 123456fuckoff.jpg (43 KB, 359x640) Image search: [Google]
123456fuckoff.jpg
43 KB, 359x640
>anything besides a doberman
>>
>>733791
They're really primitive in their habits and mind but if you like their independent streak they're great dogs.
>>
>>733472
What's the matter buddy? Did a dog run at you and knock you over when you were a little kid?
Is the big tough gun man afraid of a dog?
Bet you fucking shoot rabbits in "self-defence" too you autistic spacker.
>>
Is there any sweeter sound than a pack of beagles baying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGOA-PB8jE
>>
>>734087
So mad
I hope you dog gets shot
>>
>>734087
Wow, you're a fucking entitled prick. I'll bet your dog is an asshole and you haven't trained it. Leave this thread for the responsible owners please.
>>
my sole ambition in life is to own a German shepherd
>>
>>734096
>>734152
I don't fucking own a dog. I just think people who would kill them for no reason are absolute scum.

If I did own one I wouldn't take it out in the woods with me knowing rats like you exist.

If you have to resort to killing a dog because it's a "perceived threat" you really need some fucking help.
>>
>>733722
ive always had my dogs where i live including apartments. little dogs are for old lady's and drag queens.

>>733901
it's a brittany. bird dog for point/flush/retrieve, traditionally quail/pheasant.
>>
>>734274
>If I did own one I wouldn't take it out in the woods with me knowing rats like you exist.
Good. That's my goal here. I don't want to see, hear or smell your shitmachine.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x634
>>728038
We have 3 dogs. English Mastiff, standard Poodle, and a mini schnauzer.

I take the schnauzer with me everywhere. That dog lives for the outdoors. Whatever your doing or wherever your going outside he wants to be a part of it. He will just go all day and sleep for hours once he comes inside. He's a good dog.
>>
>>734280

They're for people that look after their dogs and understand that it's cruel to keep a large / active dog cooped up in an apartment while you're at work every day.
>>
>>734487

I would. Just to see you shit your pants.
>>
>>728097
That's ok you autistic nigger. I wouldn't try to beat you up, I'd shoot you myself; in your gut so you would die a slow painful death. Then I would proceed to shoot you in the kneecap, then the other one, then I'm assuming you would be passed out from the pain because you are a weak pansy-assed faggot, but I would shoot you in both of your elbow joints, completely destroying any chance of you ever walking or using your arms again...

Then, do you know the kicker? I would calm down, take your cell phone out of your pocket and dial 911. Muffle my voice and get you a helicopter amulance on the way.

After wiping my prints off your phone I'd throw it away and take your wallet. I'd collect the casings I had expelled, pick up my dogs body and leave the area.

After getting home and burrying him I would monitor the news to see if you survived. If you did I would monitor your situation and take some small measure of comfort in the fact that I know you wake up every day wishing you hadn't survived. That you cant even wipe your own ass or walk to another room.

After a few years I would probably visit your address (I know it from your drivers licence) and if you have moved that's fine, I have enough info to locate you, and the I'll visit you one night and gag you, and with my dullest mora I will flay your skin from your body, and all sorts of other unpleasent things like rubbing sult crystals into the gashes and castrating you.

I doubt you have kids, because your a neckbeard faggot that shit posts on out, but if you do, I would go downstairs and rape them in front of you, the right ad I climax and they are sobbing I'll slit there throat from behind and you can watch the life fade from their eyes.
If you dont have kids then I eill do this to your gf/bf/mom whoever is in the house with you.

And then, once I have broken, heart, body, and mind, I will leave you in the groud, alive. And I will know without your arms or legs you will never be able to an hero.
>>
>>735258
talk about autistic & trippered...

How about just being responsible in the 1st place and leashing your dog so the world is safe for everyone? Sounds like you're the problem type and feel you and your dog should have more rights than everyone else.
>>
>>735258

This whole thread is an autistic nigger.
>>
>>728097
I'm 80% sure this is a troll, and if so 10/10. if not...

Defense attourney here, good luck finding anyone capable of defending you in court. While there are definitely some fucked up land laws out there, in 95% of cases you will be charged with a slough of felony and misdemeanor charges. You WILL lose your right to bear arms, and you WILL face charges up into hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Good luck in court buddy.
>>
>>735258
reading this made me feel primal glee
>>
>>736254
Not if it is off leash and there is perceived threat and even better if you have video where you warn the owner to take control and they don't.

You would not need an attorney here for that. You would not be arrested. It's clear cut self defense.
Did they forget to teach you to spell attorney at lawyer school, uh, I mean trolling university?
>>
>>736261
Keep pulling shit out of your ass buddy, it's really going to help your case.

All of your nonsense babbling, you might just be able to get away with pleading insanity. But even still, you'd lose your 2A
>>
>>736264
Common law right to defend. He's not making that up regardless of not knowing what it's called.
>>
>>736284
That only applies if he can prove beyond reasonable doubt that his life was in danger. The original troll post states that hes basically just going to gun down any offleash dog.
>>
>>728038
ITT: retards who fantasise about hurting dogs and retards who are so triggered by previous retards their reptilian brain takes over and they can't grasp the concept of just putting a fucking leash on their dog.
>>
>>736303
Its kinda hard for your bird dog to retrieve when its on a leash.
Its kinda hard for your hound to tree an animal if its on a leash.
Its not terribly easy to navigate rough terrain while holding onto a leash.
There are plenty of reasons for a dog to be free roaming, and if its legal to do so, you have to deal with it up until your safety is actually threatened. Shooting at anything that makes you mildly uncomfortable is unlawful.
>>
>>736310
I have no issue with off leash dogs in areas that allow it.
I live in a town with a leash law. Any dog off leash is a threat.
>>
>>736261

Make sure you film the bit where you piss yourself
>>
>>736756
>where you piss yourself
That would absolutely show there was perceived threat. Good point.
>>
>>736805

Kek still wouldn't help you

Might entertain everyone else though
>>
>>736805

So you do actually piss yourself? Ok cool.
>>
>>728097
Every time, this guy is either a compulsory troll who posts this shit in every thread that has to do with dogs or an insane violent cunt who needs to be put down via Schwedentrunk https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
>>
>>733791
great dogs but the biggest flaw is they are so independent they might run away on you, their preydrive is sometimes so strong that even a well trained dog wont even hear you calling him in if it spots something, my advice is keep em leashed. For your and its safety.
>>
Question for doggo owners:
does anyone think a greyhound would do well on rough hikes? I know they love running and being out but I've only seen them on flat, even ground like fields.
>>
>>737873
They tire out extremely quickly, so no.
>>
>>729517

I love that look.

> Dude. What? My ass ain't gonna lick isself, now, is it?
>>
>>731668

That's the ugliest murfuggin dog I errer seen.
>>
>>731687

> Shit. I can't see the field.

> If he's gonna sit and read, why does he bother coming to the stadium.

> Plenty of other seats he could sit in.

> I coulda stayed home and fucked with people on /out/.
>>
>>737873

They're built for short fast sprints, so they don't have a lot of stamina. If you want a good /out/ dog, look for something that was bread for shepherding or working stock.
>>
File: SAM_6061.jpg (851 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SAM_6061.jpg
851 KB, 1920x1080
Here is mine, his name is Oliver.
6 months old
>>
>>738917
Wow looks almost just like my brother's dog. What a cutie.
>>
>>737873

Yes, they would. Train in a ton of recall work, though, or long-leash and strong arm. They will take off at light speed after any likely prey, and without recall training or a leash they're gone.
>>
>>735258
God bless you, psychotic batman anon
>>
Are German Shepard top-tier /out/ puppers?
>>
Walk that dog without a leash near me and I will mace it's fucking ass.
>>
>>739819
Haha good one bud, you think mace with stop my dog?
>>
>>739851

Maybe not but smacking it in the face with a masterlock tied to a rope while it's eyes are burning out of it's head will certainly make it think twice.
>>
>>733450
That is a fucking jackal.
>>
File: DSC00085_b.jpg (1 MB, 1999x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC00085_b.jpg
1 MB, 1999x2000
Doggo I usually take out, belongs to a elderly neighbor ho saved it from the streets as a puppy. Developed into a really great dog, but has a bit to much energy for an old man. I do not have the life (city apartment, full time job) to give a dog the proper environment, but two long walks a week and two weekenders a month and we both are happy.
Also, pure love and happiness in a furry package, is nicely trained, intelligent and as an extra benefit, he has a great taste in women, you can enter a pub and he instantly starts flirting with the best looking one there is. His nickname is wingman.
>>
>>728097
Spot the Redneck
>>
File: katana[1].jpg (128 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
katana[1].jpg
128 KB, 900x675
>>728097
>the guy who posts this on every thread about dogs
This is what anime does to people
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.