[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you worshiped the god of the outdoors today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: the god.jpg (55 KB, 752x640) Image search: [Google]
the god.jpg
55 KB, 752x640
Have you worshiped the god of the outdoors today?
>>
>>726684
more like the god's pet's turd
>>
File: ray the watchful.jpg (73 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
ray the watchful.jpg
73 KB, 460x276
Good old Matt is a lesser God, Ray mears is the high God-King of /out/ he governs over all in the /out/doors kingdom.
>>
>>726839
There is no God but Ray Mears and the Primitive Technologies guy is his prophet.
>>
File: apetor.gif (5 MB, 965x546) Image search: [Google]
apetor.gif
5 MB, 965x546
No gods, no kings, only Apetor.
>>
File: 20160330_214608.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160330_214608.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Mfw this guy comes to "survive" in a tame ass place just a short bike trip from where I live, makes me contemplate how /out/ reality series distorts how dangerous it is
Fuck, alot of us has already done this shit without even getting paid for it, let alone gotten famous for it.
>literally nothing poisonous
>no dangerous animal
>overabundance of food
>people living every where
Please
>>
>>726873

His shit is getting stale

I'm getting bored, he's so repetitive.

I've met samis tougher than him
>>
>>726839

Businessman and expert marketer.

I can't really respect him.

Everything he does is staged and he's always the "humble" hero
>>
>>726934
Which is what makes him perfect for /out/.
>>
>>726899
>reality series

The hint is in the name of the genre.
>>
>>726873
apetor is the bacchus of /out/
ray is zeus
primitive technologies is athena
>>
>>726861
>his latest bow and arrow video

uncle ted smiles upon his disciple, soon he will become the true apex predator and silence the machines for all eternity
>>
>>727027
Problem is survival reality series distorts everything that is about being /out/
>>
>>726873
Another vote for apetor. The faggor OP posted wouldn't last a minute with apetor, or any tough /out/ situation for that matter. There should be "FAKE as REALITY TV" tattooed on his forehead, maybe there is and it's not his baldness why he always wears a scarf around his head.

>>726839
Uncle Ray got me interested in /out/ stuff. He will always be a god to me. I even have his books.
>>
I forgot to do it for today but I'll worship now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.