[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have the balls to even think about attemp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 82124_BM_01752.jpg (796 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
82124_BM_01752.jpg
796 KB, 1024x684
>you will never have the balls to even think about attempting something like this

http://beta.redbull.tv/film/AP-1MR9M4PZ12111/locked-in
>>
File: berriman.png (3 MB, 1479x833) Image search: [Google]
berriman.png
3 MB, 1479x833
>dat slot canyon at 3:45

yeah, i'm okay never doing that
>>
>>725894
>5:18
>we know these sections of river are unrunnable

less impressed
>>
>>725901
I know. What a bunch of timid pussies
>>
>>725910
i know, right? now they're worried about rain? they're already planning on getting wet, what's the big deal?
>>
>>725880

>gorgeous views
>/out/ location
>climbing/rappelling
>Brazilian fucking every time
>them feet

Nice,really nice to watch anon, thanks for sharing.
>>
File: Fat-lazy-man-on-sofa.jpg (216 KB, 768x614) Image search: [Google]
Fat-lazy-man-on-sofa.jpg
216 KB, 768x614
eh, it was pretty disappointing. i'll save everyone 52 minutes:

>"one does not simply kayak down the beriman"
>kayak
>pedro fucks up
>kayak
>pedro fucks up
>kayak
>walk
>walk
>walk
>walk
>walk
>"we didn't come here to walk"
>walk
>walk
>kayak
>pedro fucks up
>kayak

plus the narrator affects that moronic "bro, like epic, bro" accent that everyone who narrates these types of films takes on, even though it's nothing like their natural voice. fuckin drives me crazy.

scenery's nice, but kind of repetitive.

4/10, won't watch again or recommend to friends
>>
>>725917
Kek
>>
>>726281
Thank you, I hate watching videos and appreciate your service.
>>
>>726281
I think you're missing the forest for the trees, anon
>>
>>726566
maybe, but i doubt it. i usually eat shit like this up. i'm that retard who throws out too much money for all three nights when banff comes to town, plus reel rock, plus radical reels, plus watch everything my friends recommend, and everything a sc/out/ recommends.

i just didn't think this one was very good. it starts out strong, then bogs down at the portages. i understand why, but i don't think they represented the struggles there very well. show more of the human process, and less of the kayaks being drug through brush, visual metaphors be damned.
>>
How to into white-water kayaking?
>>
>>726603
It's not like it was the kind of place where you could drag along a fully decked out camera crew. I think the footage they did get was pretty incredible given the location
>>
>>726615
Where do you live?
>>
>>726615
take a class

>>726637
i recognize the limits they had to filming, but that doesn't change the quality of the story they told:
>too long on the portages
>rushed the final 2/3s of the trip
>narration was cliched garbage (both the script and how it was read)
>extremely anticlimactic.

it needed to either be 20 minutes shorter or 20 minutes longer.

$0.02
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.