[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Island 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 6
File: 1512_logoImage_6_prod.jpg (109 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1512_logoImage_6_prod.jpg
109 KB, 800x450
Anyone watching this?

Women were doing better to start with due to the muslim guy spending the first few hours crying his eyes out

Women are now drinking stagnant water and getting ill, drinking more stagnant water to cure it
>>
>>724833
Got a torrent so a burger can watch it?
>>
>>724833

Last season was 100% rigged.

>Human friendly pigs suddenly appear in woman's camp.
>They outright throw themselves on the fire.
>Women brought off the island and returned after being quitting/medical disqualification.
>Hey look, we found an old camp on this deserted island and it had fresh cans of beans!
>Grylls himself goes onto the island to replace their firesticks because they literally couldn't make any.
>Boat shows up and THROWS FISH at the women.

They were applauded for doing better than the men, somehow.
>>
>>724961
It still haven't understood where the Mora knife showed up timeline wise.
First they only had Gerber "Bear Grylls" stuff, then suddenly they are sitting doing whatever and you can see a Mora sitting right there.
>>
>>724833

Also seconding this: >>724936
Torrent or at worst online streaming.
>>
>>724969
Both teams brought multiple knives. Or they "found" it.
>>
>>724961
I wouldn't say rigged, since they probably weren't planning to help but yeah, I agree. I think that's why both genders meet in this one. Though they didn't seem too happy about it
>>
>>724961
>rigged
>proved that women could not sustain themselves on their own without men literally throwing everything they need at them constantly
>>
Also one person has already left and another required medical attention, both female. I mean, come on.
>>
File: 1397778639504.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1397778639504.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>724833
>reality tv

Keep this shit off /out/ and on >>>/tv/ where it belongs.
>>
>>724833
Fuck man, it's horrible knowing it's the water that's fucking them up, and them not realising it yet.

*Vomits due to drinking stagnant water*
'You're probably just thirsty... here, drink some more water'
>>
The muslim is going to hold the male camp back.

Why do none of them build? That's the first thing I'd be thinking about when I set foot on that island.
>>
>>725087
This man
>cut down trees
>build empires

Id deforest like half that fucking island and build a wooden castle.
>>
>>725415

Soon as you get water, food (I'm sure fish are everywhere) and fire set up and constantly flowing, I'd do what you say there.

I'd make a fucking fort in the center. Make longbows. Train up the peons. You now own the island.
>>
>>725480
Yeah of course man, get those survival basics down first then carve out an empire. Fire would be my only difficulty but apart from that baseline shit should be sorted in the first 24 hours, maybe 48 if i have to deal with shitty group drama.

what the fuck do these fools do all day? Why just survive when you can thrive?
>>
>>724833
Kek do they not know how to filter and boil water? And not to drink stagnant water if you can't do those things? Fcol
>>
So...still no torrent or whatever for the poor people outside of bongland?
>>
>women just build a fire drill and use it to start a fire

Fuck off this is so scripted. Most people don't even know what a fire drill is.

Also it looked like they had a plank of wood.
>>
>>725663
I'm sure they got the stupid people who are inept in order to do these sensationalist tv shows. I think they want to make "survival" look horrifically difficult to do or something.

If you compare that shit with shit like you see on the "Primitive Technology" youtube channel you realize that if the people actually have the knowledge, all this shit will be pretty easy to do. Doubly so when you have more than one person helping out.
>>
>>725725
theyve all had survival training prior to going out there and it was the old farmer lady that took charge, looked like she knew what she was doing desu
>>
File: 800px-Sub_Marine_Explorer_Wreck.jpg (101 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sub_Marine_Explorer_Wreck.jpg
101 KB, 800x600
Check this out, there's the wreckage of a very early (1800s!) submarine at the northern coast of the island (pic related). Be surprised if this doesn't end up in the show somehow.

You can find the island on Google Maps (Isla San Telmo)
>>
>>725796

Why doesn't anyone live there? Why doesn't someone claim it?
>>
>>725504
Agreed.
>>
>>725806
It's part of Panama
>>
What season is the latest? Should I start at s1ep1 or at the latest season? I'm mostly in it to see women fail
>>
>>725908
>I'm mostly in it to see women fail

For that see season 2 while waiting for new season 3 episodes.
Season 1 was only men.
>>
>>725796
>You can find the island on Google Maps (Isla San Telmo)

Haven't watched the first episode yet. (I'm the guy begging for torrent or streaming)

But it isn't in GibraleĆ³n like the previous seasons? (and the american version)
>>
>>725938
Thanks gonna watch s2 with my gf then s1 when I've got time on my own
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLFLORx6xsU

I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>725977
And this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY
>>
>>724936
>>724971

http://vidzi.tv/67tb9785el4c.html

I cant find any torrents but im a public tracker pleb

Brits can watch it free on channel 4 website in hd
>>
>>724980

the muzzie is on his way out

>>724981

fuck you its literally a show about normies being /out/ for a change
>>
>>724983

>not mentioning its a trained medical doctor telling them to drink more saltwater
>>
>>725742

>stupid people who are inept

You realise one is a medical doctor and one is an army vet right?
>>
>Putting the men and women on the same island

Fuck's sake. Way to take all the fun out of it.
>>
>>725977
Strong Womyn fure shuuuurrrrre. That was almost painful to watch.

Ultimate cherry on top was the base camp linking up with the 'expedition' and their first reaction was to strip off their clothes and fuck around until it was too dark to light a fire.
>>
>>726082
Nice link anon. Thank you.
>>
>>726103
I like the part where they apparently spend zero time hunting and even pass up the opportunity to bag a Caiman.

I mean jesus fucking christ I thought you were hungry; kill something and eat it.
>>
>>726086
You are surely kidding.
>>
>>726114

watch the show man, links are in the thread- the woman is a fully qualified doctor of medicine practicing in the uk
>>
>>726082
Thanks.
>>
>>726100
True.
No more fun.
Unless women do like they did in the second season and just keep going in circles in the middle of the island.

Chances are by day three the men will smell their cunts from the other side of the island and find them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wrSHpyrQpI

They boiled water in a jerry can
With
The
Lid
On
With the fucking lid on. Predictable results.
>>
>>726082
Jokes on Britain. They've got a Mudslime in their midst who is secretly learning how to survive on his own to go full vest when he's called into activation from Syria.
>>
File: 1442496223323.jpg (361 KB, 987x1248) Image search: [Google]
1442496223323.jpg
361 KB, 987x1248
>>724833
they will help women this time too
>>
>>726087
The army vet was a driver IIRC, don't be fooled into thinking she learnt anything more than raiding the naafi and spreading her legs on deployment.

The missing leg looks impressive but it was dumb luck she was ever directly in the line of fire
>>
>>726121
it's not saltwater it's stagnant
>>
>>726496
How the fuck do you even get lost on an island that small?
>>
>>726867
They are women.
>>
>>726084
>fuck you its literally a show about normies being /out/ for a change

It is rigged bullshit, just like every other "reality tv" show. You are a the fucking problem. You rot your brain with this shit.
>>
>>726908
Not watching these shows strictly to do the mental exercise of "what would i do in that situation"
>>
Is there an American version I can apply to be on? I've never done true survival stuff, but like Hank says, a country boy can survive.
>>
>>727054
It still debases you. You don't need a tv show to tell you what you should be doing by using shitty examples. Hindsight is always 20/20 and watching other people's problems and mistakes on tv is the lowest form of gaining experience.

You'll never be in "that" situation, so why prepare for it? Instead, turn your tv off/close your browser, write up a list of common problems that have occurred locally in your area and in the areas where you travel/vacation;floods, forest fires, riots, snow storms, plane crashes, ship wreck, whatever can go wrong with what you do normally. Focus on aspects that involve, "medical, food, water, shelter, navigation, communication, and cooperation". Those things are universal in all, "survival" situations. Itemize a list, make an itinerary, look up local classes/course/seminars on subjects, practice them in the field.

Don't sit on your ass and play armchair survivor and give ad revenue and viral strength to shit like in the OP.

Thread saged and hidden. Do your part.
>>
>>727383
Autism
>>
>>726867
Have you ever tried to give a woman directions?
>>
>>727452
Don't try to mansplain anything to me shitlord
>>
>>727455
MGTOW when?

We will never be lost and hungry.
>>
File: dfe943fc18fd004798c7b548268a81ef.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dfe943fc18fd004798c7b548268a81ef.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1000
>>724833
/tv/ has a thread whenever the new episodes air to watch it together on.

It's quite a good show. Normies don't know shit about survival.
>>
>>727479
>/tv/ has a thread whenever the new episodes air to watch it together on.

So does /pol/.
It's much more fun on /pol/.

>>727073
They did make an american version. (only a men team)
Dunno if they ever thought about making a second season.
>>
I loved the last season until it became blatantly obvious that the producers were helping the women not die.

>that one episode where they throw a fucking jerry can away because it smelled bad
>20 minutes later
>all of them are dangerously dehydrated
>man has to call them and command them to wash the dishes
>>
>>726588

Its brackish which means it contains salt
>>
>>727491
Ive watched this with pol before, it is a great time

>>727496

I think the pigs were what made people realise it was rigged
>>
>>727479
Kill yourself weebcunt
>>
>>727491
>watching the island with pol
My body is ready for this.

>>727496
>Giving up half your water producing capacity in 30+ degrees C and 100% humidity in order to keep a few thousand calories that you dont even manage to preserve.
There is no world where that wouldnt be retarded.

I loved the end where bear is like "if i came back in 3 months im sure they would be thriving"
I can only assume he was talking about the crabs that would eat them after they killed themselves through retarded choices
>>
>>727496
>starving and dehydrated for a month
>they don't lose any weight

yah, they got help on a daily basis, which just exacerbated their problems because they never had to be motived to not suck. The last episode was a huge face palm and spit in the viewer's face. They suddenly made a real camp, with cute little female touches, literally on the day before last, just so bear could walk around it, smile for the camera and say "YOU'VE PROVEN WOMYN CAN DO IT!"
>>
>>727383
This.

>>727439
Not even remotely close.
>>
>>728843
>30+ degrees C
In American please?
>>
>>729241
http://www.rapidtables.com/convert/temperature/celsius-to-fahrenheit.htm
>>
>>724983

Obv needs to get up on that dirty water enema action
>>
>>725720

Firstly, read the thread, a torrent has been posted. Secondly, just use a proxy and watch it on the website mentioned prior to your post.
>>
>>725848

Em or dnilap: A man, a plan, a canal - palindrome.
>>
>>725977

Fucking hell so many things to cringe at. The worst bit though was that 3 day navigation fail.

1. You know you're on an island.
2. You know it's a small island.
3. You can navigate by the sun for basic cardinal directions.

Worst case scenario you find a beach, and then work your way around the coastline until you get back to where your camp is. Fucking hell. And that bitch copping out on the leadership... fuck.

That whole thing was a lesson in what happens when women try to lead by group consensus. Just make a decision and stick by it ffs.
>>
>>727054

That just turns you into an armchair expert. Until you get out in the field and actually test something you can't claim to know how to do it. Sure you might think you know how to make a fire bow but do you know what kind of wood to use for the cradle?

Watching a show and then thinking you know the solution is like getting /out/ and then not knowing how to put up your brand new tent because you've never set it up before.
>>
>>726142

>he men will smell their cunts from the other side of the island and find them.

*rape them

You need shelter? Suck my dick.
>>
>>727496
>producers were helping the women not die
let's be realistic, there are limits to how far a TV production can go without getting into serious legal trouble
>>
>>729925
>Firstly, read the thread, a torrent has been posted.

Not by the time I posted you waste of resources.

>Secondly, just use a proxy and watch it on the website mentioned prior to your post.

>>726082 was not before >>725720 . Math motherfucker!

You should just go and walk off a bridge.
>>
>>729923

ive seen the video but i still dont understand how taking water up your ass some how protects you from the impurities in the water from making you sick. is deadly bacteria only dangerous if its in your stomach? honestly that doesnt make sense to me.
>>
>>729960
>let's be realistic, there are limits to how far a TV production can go without getting into serious legal trouble

And thats why in this season, the men and women find each other by the third day, so the men can take care of useless cunts while the cunts pretend the reason they are failing is because boys r stoopid tee hee. I almost dont want to continue watching this train wreck, because its becoming more and more obvious how artifical the whole thing is. In the first season, the group was left relatively alone. The island was obviously scouted out and seeded but they geniunly survived out there. At the end of the first season, everyone looked thinner and more bulked out, since they did real work. In season 2, the women didnt lose any weight or have any real problems, getting saved every single day. Now in this one, its clear that the intention of the producers is have the women get carried and be as politically correct as fucking possible. Its just horrible.
>>
>>730055
No, that is not why the men and women are on the same island. But I understand that you have to rant.
>>
>>730175
>no because i said no :^)

why are men and women on the same island, and why have they already met before the first episode is even over? Bear's explaination of 'LOL I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN 2 DIFFERENT COMMUNITIES MEET ;P' isn't relevant when they haven't even had enough time to form said communities.
>>
>>725983
Copyright blocked
>>
Anybody ever watched "Alone" on the History Channel? Best survival show I've seen so far assuming it's actually real. Seems to be pretty real, I was thinking about applying for Season 3.
>>
>>730210
>'LOL I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN 2 DIFFERENT COMMUNITIES MEET ;P' isn't relevant when they haven't even had enough time to form said communities.

Im pretty pissed abut that. I was really looking forward to two groups meeting and the conflict that causes instead we are just going to get the same bitching we got the last two series.
>>
>>730210
>>no because i said no :^)
im saying no because what you're saying doesn't make any sense

I don't think they're on the same island for safety reasons, because they're already been two seasons where they were on separate islands so they could easily have done the same this season without problem.
it's just because the producers want a different social dynamic.
>>
>>730049
your ass won't get sick because you poop with it so it's used to impurities
>>
>>730595
you wouldn't last a day
>>
>>729985

Niggers gonna nig
>>
>>730595

Yeah it was pretty awesome actually. I think the best part about it is that they were honest about the guys pussying out. There didn't seem to be that 'behind the scenes' help that people are talking about in this thread, and the guys that stayed the longest actually seemed to have genuine skills. I liked how in the end the lesson learned was really that once you're set up with the basic necessities, survival is a matter of having mental fortitude and the right mindset, which really ties in with what a lot of the experts say like in Lofty Wiseman's book.
>>
>>730595
Can I watch it whole somewhere online?
>>
>>730835

Does the history channel have a website?
>>
>>727073

>what is Naked and Afraid
>>
>>730835
The entire first season is on History Channel's website. Google "alone history channel" and any of the first three results will get you there. There are ads but I noticed 75% of the time it just pauses the video for a second without playing an ad.

Season 2 is coming out April 21st and will have two grillz participating.
>>
I don't understand why you'd watch any show like this that has a boys vs girls element.
>>
>>731101

Assuming they keep the format the same, DIS GON BE GUD
>>
>>730766
Yeah, a social dynamic that doesn't involve the producers saving the women's lives once an episode
>>
>>731501
Why wouldn't you? It's interesting to see just how much more inept the average woman is compared to the average man
>>
>>731616
You're only getting that in this show because you can read between the lines and because they can't be bothered trying to spin it too much.

You know what the truth is and you know these shows will lie to you.
>>
>>731616
Men vs women is always fun to see which side will do better than the other. This season's group of men have started off horribly compared to the women.

But last season the men carried the show and the women were incompetent and had to get help from the producers
>>
The second episode was yesterday, right? Not seeing anyone talking about this. Was it garbage?
>>
>>724936
>>724971
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:05dd2ef72c559c36e40c4cf57e3f17c4567d624e&dn=The+Island+with+Bear+Grylls++S01+Complete+mp4+-+SurvivalDocuReal&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
>>
>>730835
Thewatchseries.to
>>
>>731101
Thank you!
>This content is not available in your location
Dammit.
>>732187
Kind of works, thanks.
>>
>>732293

>proxy
>>
>>729241

>In American please

Deep fried chicken burgers
>>
>>724833
gay. would have been good if they put people on who wouldn't just cry and actually cared about trying to survive. Its just like big brother/ im a celebrity shit reality show.
>>
>>732187
thx m8 ur the best.
>>
>5 days in the sun
>white people
>some of them are literal pale as a sheet office workers
>not a single one of them is sunburnt or suffering from sun sickness

fake as shit.
>>
>>732477

>on /out/
>never heard of trees
>>
first series = awesome
second series = bad but in a funny way
third series = full on reality tv forced drama fake as shit
>>
>>732516

they've been swimming in the ocean and camping on the beach. that pasty insurance fatass should have sun blisters all over his body.
>>
>>732816
>>732816

All day every day? C'mon man. What you see is an incredibly short edit. They're spending most of their time in the dense jungle that has a tight canopy. Just cause they're white doesn't mean they can't avoid sunburn.
>>
>>733125
Not him but unless you slather yourself in a think layer of titanium dioxide paint like they use on space vehicles (I think that's the name of it) and reflect sunlight like the moon you're going to get some sort of color at the very minimum.
>>
>>733125
I'm pale and 30 minutes to 1 hour of intense sunlight is enough to burn me a little if I don't use sun cream.
>>
>>733136
>>733139

Where are you guys from? It sounds like you've never been in the tropics.
>>
>>733125
I live at arround 23 degrees south, I get sunburns easily and I'm naturally tanned as leather. I lived at arround 15 degrees south too and its much worse panama being that close to the equator. (panama is about 8 degrees north or so right?).
If I wear shorts on a few consecutive days you can see a clear diference of tan.
>>
>>733182
> I get sunburns easily and I'm naturally tanned as leather.

What? You tan and you burn easily? That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>733182

So what do you think is happening exactly? Production assistants are following them around with umbrellas? The island has a luxury resort they're not showing? They're shooting to a script and they've filmed the entire series in one day?
>>
>>727383
>>729953

Why can't you combine both? Alone season 1 essentially provided free field testing for anyone wanting to long-term camp in the north west. Fire, fishing techniques, shelter, etc. Having watched people fail to survive helps immensely if you're going to try to succeed. Instead of making the mistakes yourself, just remember what the idiots on TV did and learn from it Obviously you still need your own mental fortitude, knowledge, and experience, but it can't hurt to see what works best and get some ideas before you go and do it yourself.
>>
>>733220

It's like watching football and then thinking you can play for the steelers. It's not hard right? I just throw the ball, yeah?

There's nothing you could learn from watching those shows that you shouldn't already know if you're going /out for more than a day or two

>Don't boil water in an airtight sealed container
>Don't drink murky water that smells bad without boiling and filtering it
>etc
>>
>>733224

It's more like being inspired by the steelers and applying some of their ideas to your own backyard league.

Also the chucklefucks on the island are not equivalent to the steelers. Maybe Alan or lucas from alone season 1.

And yeah, you could and should read survival and pioneer manuals for your knowledge and get experience on your own, but watching people try and fail on tv is at worst bad entertainment and at best slightly interesting and informative.
>>
>>733125
>They're spending most of their time in the dense jungle that has a tight canopy.

doesnt matter, someone from the higher latitudes who spend most of their life indoors will start to sunburn within an hour. Combined with being supposedly exposed to the elements (wind burns), their skin should be totally fucked up. Remember how in the 2nd season, the girls hands were all fucked up from the humidity? There's no way any of this shit is real. The sick girls who have been drinking stagnant water dont even look that sick. Every single one of them should be incapacitated at this point but instead they are happily finding the men team and picking and choosing which 'boy' they want because lol they are girls when in reality their entire camp should smell like foul human waste.
>>
>>733188
>What? You tan and you burn easily? That doesn't make sense.

Tanning is a defense mechanism your body attempts to do so you don't get a full on sun burn. If you carefully control your exposure to sunlight, you can tan and effectively gain resistance to it, but if you aren't careful and just try to YOLO it, it will easily turn into a sunburn rather than a sun tang.

Here's a documentary of some dumb kid who successfully did an island survival adventure. Notice something? He went from white english kid to bronze skinned tan man in a manner of days. Since he was a young, outdoorsy kid to begin with his body was already situated to bring out the ideal amount of tanning. What we are suppose to believe in this series is some nevergoneoutdoors officeworkers with no sunscreen are maintaining their skin color while foraging and fishing near the equator. Thats complete bullshit. Especially when you see those fat fucks walking around in nothing but shorts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qSXyz3he3M
>>
>>733188
Because it's the fucking tropics. I'm tanned by the sun and genetics .
>inb4 shitskin
You just don't play with sun exposure down here. German communities here have high levels of eye and skin cancer and they coat in sunscreen.
>>
File: north.jpg (2 MB, 2826x1885) Image search: [Google]
north.jpg
2 MB, 2826x1885
season 2, DarkyDoctor>" I wouldnt have predicted that dehydration could be so debilitating."
>>
>>732293
Pretty sure they have it on putlocker.is which I prefer heavily to thewatchseries.
>>
>>733224
Plenty you can learn from watching these series, but the majority of it is incredibly area specific. They've said they're following the same format in season two of Alone which includes dropping them on Vancouver Island again. Dunno about you but if I were a participant in season two and had watched season one I would definitely be using everything they showed to my advantage considering the $500,000 for winning.
>>
>>731620
>You know what the truth is and you know these shows will lie to you.
lmao
>>
>>733188

I'm tan as a mexican on my arms/neck, but I still get sunburn every time I take my shirt off, does that count?
>>
>>733590

I sincerely hope that someone from the medical board is watching
>>
>>733281
>>733286
>>733418

See: >>733192

Now go ahead and redpill us
>>
>>733142
If you're closer to the tropics then you'll get burned even faster. I'm in the north east
>>
>>726086
>>733590
What kind of doctor is she, do they say?

She might just have a doctorate in something else, no medical professional would be that dumb
>>
>>726084
>Normies
>TV Show about being /out/ instead of being /out/ yourself
>>
>>729960
Survivor has had people removed from the show because they literally almost die.

Yes, there is constant help from 'challenge prizes', but there have been various times where the people are reduces to eating rats and they fucking deal with it.
>>
>>733729
i would assume the entire thing is scripted out before hand. season 2 was a huge politically correct fiasco when they were hoping it would win them some femcuck brownie points in a country overran by libshit but it instead made them into an even bigger laughing stock by their original target audience. So no more 'real' anything. 100% planned and scripted.

Just look at the cast. We got muzzies. We got cripples. We got doctors that dont know not to drink stagnant water and women who want to fight for the right to fuck the 50 year old fat man after drinking stagnant water and shitting nonstop for 3 days. This is pure bullshit.
>>
>>733827
oh yeah, and my favorite part of the 2nd episode was how the one beta insurance fag was talking about how "LOL WOMEN CANT DO THIS. THIS IS MENS STUFF" 5 seconds before they find the women.
>>
>>733732

>you'll get burned faster

Stand in the middle of the jungle and tell me how long it takes. Shit's as thick as a kardashian's ass
>>
>>733913
I thought we were talking about them dicking around on the beach.
>>
I never figured out which one was the Muslim on the men's team during season 2, am I retarded?

Was it one of the coloreds?
>>
I like how the beta cuck office jockey is taking charge of everything.

You know this is the most faux-respect he's going to get in his life. Back to the office when you get back, cuckboy.
>>
>>733827

Look at there hand bags they all have on. With the tiny pocket thing on the front of the belt.

>Bag has professional transmitter inside
>Pocket holds the MIC

It's a professional scripted show.
>>
>>734064
>Back to the office when you get back, cuckboy.

Kek
>>
>no hot girls this season
why
>>
>>734533
Sexist pig, every woman is beautiful
>>
>>733989

The way they edit it makes it look like they're out there dicking about on the beach all day but I wouldn't mind betting that what you're seeing is about 10 minutes of a full day. I mean, if I was there I wouldn't spend my day out in the full hot sun on the beach when there's plenty of shade just behind me.
>>
>>734064

Ugh this is exactly why I left finance. I felt like a complete cuck making money for other people and getting exactly 0 respect.

It's sad but so true, I bet that really is the most in charge he'll ever be. Faux-respect is right too, most of them just want someone else to tell them what to do, I doubt they actually want to follow that guy. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but fuck I'm glad I changed professions.
>>
>>734104

Being mic'd up doesn't prove that it's scripted. All it means is that they don't have a dedicated sound guy with a boom mic out there.
>>
Jesus what a pile of shit

'Im an alpha male' retard loses the net

Next day a net is 'magically found' by the lazy cunt who does nothing

Turned over at that point, fuck watching anymore
>>
>>735232
>>736366

this season is fake as fuck and they arent even trying to hide it anymore.
>>
>>736529

All that means is that it now lines up with the rest of bear grylls' shit.
>>
>>733606
yeah i was really annoyed that joe robinet lost his fire steel, i've seen some of his stuff and i think he could have got into the last 4 easy.

if i knew i was going to be one of the contestants i'd gain a shitload of weight and just do what Sam did and camp out and sleep through the contest.
>>
>>733281
I was suprised nobody got pulled off the island after drinking that water, or got cholera.
i don't think it's scripted but i think it's similar to programs like scrapheap challenge were usable items are scattered around to be repaired and salvaged.

because in reality every engine would be seized and all the shit washing up on the shores would be random junk, they allow the contestants some leeway to make a more interesting show, which i don't mind to an extent.

i think the Men in the previous season just showed more survival instinct, even ryan got his act together and found that honey comb.

This season everybody has fucked around, nobody thought about making a bow and arrow to take down the birds, nobody has really fished or foraged with any passion and the girls have started to rest easy now that the men are there. they should have kept the format of season two and kept it split
>>
>>732477
i think its more likely that they received sun cream in the medical supplies, since nobody can eat sunscreen for sustenance it's not really cheating and also makes sure nobody pulls out of stupid things.
>>
>>737003
I dont know if anyone else got this feeling, but season one felt like just picked at random or were pretty generous in selecting people they thought had a chance.
These 2 seasons it feels like they picked people they knew wouldnt hack it and some personalities they knew would clash hard to create drama.
That muslim fag walking off for no reason was weak shit.
If you think about everyone who has left over the last 2 seasons, the only one who had a real reason was the soldier chick.
>>
>>734046
Muslim is in s3
>>
>>724833
>watching anything having to do with that phony fuck Bear Grylls, ever...on purpose.

yeah, no.
>>
>>738000

Yeah I was disappointed when she left. She was the only female with her shit together. Now we're left with that old obnoxious angry feminist farmer bitch.
>>
>>738496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNGZo5gn_tc
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.