[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that feels like the civilized world is about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9
Am I the only one that feels like the civilized world is about to implode?

Riots all over the world. A massive army gaining power in the middle east. European standards collapsing under the flood of refugees. Growing crime rates and civil unrest.

I have this tension in my chest about the global situation, and it's making me prepare myself for survival in a tanked society. That's partly why I'm on this board to begin with.
>>
>>723863

>European standards collapsing under the flood of refugees.

Willingly.
>>
>>723863
>A massive army gaining power in the middle east
Not true, is getting weaker in reallity.
Also rapefugee influx in Europe is about to stop in a few months. Europeans are already waking up and telling governments to go fuck themselves with the open door policy.

But more power to you if you prepare youself.
>>
>>723863
>Am I the only one

No, there is an entire culture devoted to wishing for the collapse of civilization. Visit almost any firearms forum and you will find plenty of likeminded people.

But the thing is, these people have been claiming the collapse of civilization is just around the corner, for decades. It isn't going to happen anon. It just isn't.
>>
>>723877
Right, because the decisions of politicians are what the general public want..
>>
I would love to live in an abandoned town. There's an old abandoned mining town in my state. It is literally 2 crossroads with some old buildings. I considered camping out around there for as long as I can but it is always full of tourists. My Grandparents have ~40 acres of land and when they pass away my Mom gets it. She doesn't care much for it so I'm thinking of building a replica old western town on it and living in it succumbing to my autism.
>>
File: MnSYIlX.jpg (2 MB, 1242x1754) Image search: [Google]
MnSYIlX.jpg
2 MB, 1242x1754
I can't wait for the collapse of civilization, personally.
>>
File: 1451696250433.png (472 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451696250433.png
472 KB, 1200x1000
>>723901
And once it does, you'll wish it never happened. I find the irony strong in these people who hope for the end of civilization. We live in such a prosperous time why anyone want to live in the dark ages I will never know.

People don't appreciate that they can get access to food, water, electricity, gas, internet and many other basic necessities so easily.

These people should just devote their time into strengthening their bodies, eating healthy and getting /fit/ instead of prepping. That way they could benefit their cause and themselves without looking like a weirdo.
>>
>>723863
Of course its going to collapse, the same as every seemingly mighty society has gone before.
It'll end with a big bang, total economic collapse, riots and then the inventible race war that the government has been trying to hold back for so long.
It's simply the cycle of history, first is the beginning stages, limited technology and confusion. This stage is where the survivalists will excel. Next is the beginning of the "dark ages", society will be more ordered but still dangerous. Disease will be a problem as people begin to live in larger communities while medical technology from the last age will be forgotten. "Kings" will be chosen to rule over areas and the world will most likely look like Europe throughout the Middle Ages (similar to much of the world now). Technology will then advance, taking us into an area of time ripe with scientific discovery. As the cycle of history moves onward, so does technology. Even after the collapse there will be better machinery than the Middle Ages, as small amounts of technology will be salvaged from the past society. A thousand years on from that and humans will be living in a society like now, feeling safe and secure that humanity has came so far and having been disconnected from the past, will have no preparation whatsoever for the next collapse.
So get ready, most of us will not last more than a year after everything fails.
>>
>>723901
Of course it's just around the corner. Whether the corner be then or one hundred years away, it'll still happen. Sooner or later the authorities are going to face the reality that you can't survive on borrowed money and when the debts no longer can be paid, it'll happen.
I recommend reading Kai Murros's Revolutoion: And How to Do It in a Modern Society

- The highest form of revolutionary conspirary consists in the revolutionaries working in order to strengthen the self-destructive tendencies of the capitalist system.

- "Give enough rope to the capitalist and he is sure to hang himself " this means that we must give the capitalist the time he needs to commit suicide.

- For tactical reasons we must oppose globalization, but for strategic reasons we must welcome it. This is called ' giving rope to the capitalist'.

- We must not be afraid of economic crisis, indeed we must welcome them.

- The power of the capitalist class is based on capital. Capital pays the wages of the soldiers, the police, the journalists and the entertainers. The one who controls capital will as well have control over the dominant set of values in a given society. We can see that the power of the capitalist class is both direct and indirect in its nature.

- The total collapse of the economic system and of the state in the last stage of capitalism will reveal that the seemingly eternal and permanent power capital was , after all, only an illusion.

- As the crashing share values and hyperinflation wreck the monetary system, the capitalist class will lose its only weapon: capital. They will be left defenceless at the mercy of the revolutionary forces.

- The value of money and shares is only an agreenment based on trust. As the collapse of economy will send waves of hysteria through the world this trust will be lost because the capitalists were not worthy of it, their hegemony will be over.

- In the end the Party will triumph, because the Party's capital is the people.
>>
>>723863
>Am I the only one that feels like the civilized world is about to implode?

Anyone who gets propaganda news from around the world will feel like that; or anyone who is stressed in their life. It is anti-travel, xenophobic propaganda. Sure, those things may be happening, but those things and worse have been happening since the dawn of civilization. The biggest difference is that we have a finger on the pulse of sensationalism via the internet, tv broadcasts, movies, etc.

Also, every single generation and group has been calling for the collapse of society, Armageddon, the second coming, etc since civilization started. I think perhaps it is because people can't imagine a world after they've died. Just like how old people cut down trees around their house in the last 5 years of their life.

The problem with the people who want a TEOTWAWKI don't really understand what they are wishing for nor are they prepared. Their real problem is that they don't have any proper strife in their life. The best they can hope for is a rousing game of normal sports and competition. What they "need" is an end to their boredom and the doldrum stresses of modern society. If they get the TEOTWAWKI they wanted they'd not want it. They have no real understanding of what it really means to have a societal collapse. Even the hardcore MTGTOW loners on the back-40 in their bunkers have no real clue; especially them actually.

tl;dr Most, but not all, pro-TEOTWAWKI are white males in 1st world countries with nothing better to do.
>>
>>724384
Couldn't put it better myself. These preppers should just do apocalypse larping or something.
>>
>>724384
Yeah because society has never broken down in the past before lol
>>
>>724498
He is talking about a full on Armageddon.
>>
>>724073
it wouldnt look like that calm and green. more like a Chernobyl affect
>>
The idea that you're going to wake up tomorrow to some Cormac McCarthy Dystopia is pretty ludicrous.

Yes, societies collapse, but they don't collapse overnight. It takes decades, sometimes centuries, as the basic mechanisms of civilization grind to a halt.
>>
>>724529

It can also be jumpstarted by some petty shite like cyberwar or china's economy stroking out taking the american economy with it.
Maybe north korea is stupid enough to duct tape a hydrogen device to a satellite and detonate it above the lower 48.

I do hope the signs will be evident early on, like a few months, giving the people who have woken up at least to prepare. and those who have made preperations, perfect them and get more supplies

>>>/724462/
>>
>>724543
>>724462/
>>
>>723863

Civilization existed for thousands of years before the European age and it will likely exist for thousands of years after.

It's the conceit of all great societies that they believe nothing great can come after them.

The European Age has produced mankind's greatest advancements, but not without an almost unfathomable body count. And whatever great society comes after it will likely also produce both stunning achievements and staggering brutality.
>>
>>724384
>they're fucking white males!!!
Okay, AIDS SKRILLEX
>>
>>724333
Shut up marxist shill. Nice trips though.
>>
>>724580
In the last thousand years the european continent or I'd say their population hasn't seen a total lack of self-reliance or making preparations for bad times. Until the 1970's it was very common to have a large cellar with canned produce, fruits and meats (in weck jars)

The tight intercoupling and intense reliance on critical infrastructure like energy, mass-scale food production and logistics, water treatment etc makes it a powderkeg bound to explode eventually.

Petty bullshit started WWI, causing the great depression, causing some petty bullshit causing WWII. Then the Cold War happend and we safely coasted through that because of Mutually Assured Destruction and America handing out money and lending it a lot. (Marshall plans for Europe)

Now western consumerism has inflated superpowers like China but the bubble is starting to show cracks with their economy slowing down.

Russia is poking at the west trying to build up his satellite states once again, even though the Russian economy is still shitty because of large-scale corruption and after-effects of the Soviet Union. Putin is stressing the Western Economy and political relations with immigrants by targeting civilians in Syria
>>
The 21st century is absolutely, unquestionably the most peaceful and comfortable time to be alive in human history. Stop trying so hard to be afraid.
>>
>>724631
>peaceful
Generally speaking true. Then again the 21st century is still only 16 years old.
>comfortable
thanks to the marvels of science and technology we can order a pizza at the touch of a button and buy everything in a store. But we've grown accustomed to that, and that is dangerous.

If the society collapses, we've got a lot of hungry, desperate and 'uneducated' people trying to take care of themselves without these luxuries. They'll resort to looting in the first few days or weeks but after that everything must be grown or butchered. Not a lot of people know that stuff nowadays. I don't either, I have to admit.

Just because the last 70 years were pretty gud for the USA and Europe, it still doesn't make it impossible to collapse. That coupled with the highly increased and dense populations, that's prepared for hardly anything, that makes it something to be afraid of.
>>
>>724674
Meant for >>724641
>>
>>724631
My point was not that "society will not collapse" my point is the decline of one particular society does not mean the end of civilization, it means the rise of another society.

OP thinks that when the European age ends then civilization dies, but that's bullshit. Civilization didn't end when Rome fell, it didn't end when the Chinese dynastic system crumbled or when the Mayans fled their cities.

Societies decline, but civilization carries on. The notion that civilization ends with Europe is just plain stupid.
>>
>>723863
>Growing crime rates

Crime rates in the US have been steadily trending downward for 40 years. The advent of the 24 hour news cycle is what makes it seem like crime is getting worse.
>>
>>724729
You're like one of those autistic retards that feels the need to point out that the world doesn't actually get destroyed if humanity drives itself to extinction.

No shit "civilization" will survive after us but it won't be OUR civilization. The fact that social order carries on was cold comfort to the people of Merv as the Mongols massacred them all man, woman, and child.

Rootless cosmopolitan s like you need to wake up and realize you're not "humanity", you're a person from whatever shitty country you come from and a product if it's culture. Despite what the Marxists tell you, you do not have more in common with an Eritrean peasant than you do with a bourgeois capitalist from your own country.
>>
Which board is more appropriate for "doomsday prepper" type discussion, /out/ or /k/?

I'm interested in looking into buying a bunch of freeze-dried / dehydrated food to stash away. Not buying Mountain House, that shit is expensive as fuark.
>>
>>724823
/k/ has become pretty fucking aggressive against anyone not openly stating they own guns when it comes to preppers. They try to move the discussion to /out/

/out then again is pretty crowded with people who strongly believe nothing will ever happen/

Buy gallon mylar bags and oxygen absorbers. Store your own bulk foods like rice, dried beans grains and other stuff.
Only buy canned Mountain House stuff like powdered eggs and milk
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 450x450
>>724621
That's not marxist, if anything it's extremely anti-communist.
The guy who wrote that would be described as "far-right", seeing the error of capitalism doesn't make you a stinking hippie.
>>
>>723863

I don't know about anything Apocalyptic, but civiliations rise and fall. That's just the nature of things. I suspect that Britain and America are both heading for revolutions; they've become de-facto oligarchies. Corruption has been legalised and called lobbying, democracy is a sham, and our media reports no news, only the propaganda that its billionaire owners want you to hear. Meanwhile, the rich get richer while the rest of us get poorer, and the parasites at the top maintain order by feeding us scapegoats like refugees and migrants.

The pitchforks and burning torches are coming for the rich. It's just a matter of time. Ironically, Trump and Sanders are both symptoms of the same thing; disenfranchised people who have realised the system fucks them everyday, and who have had enough.
>>
>>724823
Learn canning. Then start gardening. Can your own produce. Build a deep pantry, a 24 month supply of the types of food you normally eat. Cycle it, eating the older stuff as you add new. Get a chest-type freezer, that'll set you up to do a 3 or 6 month rotation of frozen goods. Learn how to smoke meat and make jerky. That way, if power goes down you don't lose a whole freezer full of meat. You don't need to stash away a pallet of special snowflake emergency rations, you just need to have enough calories stored to see you through 2 growing seasons. The first season is for making your mistakes and learning the process. The second season is live or die time.

Build a shelf of reference books. Not infographics on your laptop, but real books that you can read by candlelight, if need be. Start with Carla Emery's Encyclopedia of Country Living. Add the Ball Blue Book, maybe a couple of cookbooks, the Merck manual and the Merck veterinary manual. All of the Foxfire books. Stuff along those lines.

Accumulate a set of basic tools. Learn how to use them. Study off the grid living, specifically solar stuff. You'll be amazed at the things you can do with a handful of solar garden lights.

It's not so much about making the biggest pile of shiny things as it's more about having just the right kind of things so you can build, improvise, or repair the things that you need.

Oh, and chickens. Learn chicken. A flock of those will go a long way toward keeping famine away.
>>
There was already a collapse in Argentina but most of you would have been kids at the time. This guy survived.

http://ferfal.blogspot.com.au/?m=1
http://www.themodernsurvivalist.com/

Lots of good information. Advises to get run-flat tyres because criminals exist and they will lay traps and try to ambush people. Things like that.
>>
>>724844
>Trump and Sanders

They're the next step in the progression. Remember OWS and the Tea Party? They were both valid movements, giving a voice to the dissatisfied and disenfranchised. They were both marginalized from within by the established power bases, because they represented a threat to the status quo.

Now you have what are effectively the same movements, only with organization and very clear leadership. Both Sanders and Trump are proving to be very resistant to being shut down by the apparatchiks. It'll be very interesting to see how the Party machinery deals with the upstarts.
>>
Of course society will collapse again but not anytime soon, perhaps we have a hundred years left. It's never going to be a happening because it's always happening but so slowly most us don't notice.
>>
>>724784
This needs more attention. The world isn't going as downhill as the media makes it seem. Plenty of things are improving
>>
>>724525
I'm aware with the way we're going that would be the case

but eventually, long after humans, nature will reclaim everything
>>
hoping to move out to New Zealand before it all goes to shit
>>
>>724610
It is a part of the same demographic as serial killers in America. It is a mental problem.
>>
>>724800
Does it feel good to let all that out?
>>
>>724914
Plus there are a lot more systems in place to mitigate the types of events that would exacerbate social collapse, whether it's disaster relief, international arbitration or military peace keeping.

Not saying it's impossible for society to collapse, just that there's a lot more things to slow the process down.
>>
>>723863
Not much you can do about world events, but you might wish to learn about "preparedness" or "survival supplies" in order to help take care of yourself and your loved ones if things get real bad.
Please make sure to stop and think before doing anything rash. There are a lot of sensationalists out there, and its a billion dollar industry.
Here's a good place to start: Emergency Essentials, http://beprepared.com/
>>
>>724954
I think it's pretty fucking beautiful man. Just like agent Smith said in the matrix were a virus plaguing our host.
>>
>>725035
kek
>>
>>724384
This.

It is great to be prepared for disaster, those happen all the time, but focusing your fantasy to a high level is a sign of a social/mental disease.
>>
>>723901
Literally every other civilisation in history has thought that they will never fail.What happens when oil runs out?
>>
>>723863
Easy peasy fucking solution, mate.
Stop watching the news
Stop today
never go back
In the 'trending news' box on facebook, close everything about terrorism and Trump and make it think you're only interested in celebrities and science news.
I hardly even know what you're talking about in your OP. I'm the most optimistic about the world I've ever been.
>>
>>723863
>riots all over the world
Where? Been none in my country.

>massive army in the middle east growing

They are all but defeated troop wise. This is generally believed why we are seeing more daring terrorist attacks.
>>
>>723863
There is a great deal of ruin in a nation, anon.
The only things I can think of that could potentially wipe out civilization as a whole is a global nuclear war, super-virus or an extra-terrestial object colliding with earth.

Further down the line, maybe sentient AI or some shit, but that's pretty far out.
I believe that the biggest threat to humans are themselves though.
>>
>>724844
If refugees and migrants are being used as scapegoats, then why force "tolerance" upon the nations. The rich don't want the browns to be discriminated, but rather the white working class.
The rich know that these new, cheap workers will have little to no ties to the new nation that they now inhabit, making it easier to control the population.
I don't really think that there is going to be an outright revolution until society has began to go into the full stage of collapse but when it does, it'll be a race war which whites will have no problem winning. People are scared and are already preparing.
>>
>>724384
/thread
>>
>>723863
>Am I the only one that feels like the civilized world is about to implode?
Nope, literally every generation thinks that the end of the world is right around the corner and that it's an entirely original idea.
>>
I believe in prepping and being, to a reasonable degree, self sufficient (everyone on the planet can't own a farm and grow their own food).

What really bothers me is the doom prophets who pretend they know exactly what is going to happen. They will tell you with absolute certainty and confidence that the society WILL COLLAPSE IN YOUR LIFETIME!.

But the truth is no one has any way of knowing the future. And the odds are, most of us are going to die of old age in a peaceful society that didn't collapse. Just stop pretending that you can see into the future.
>>
>>724498
From where I'm sitting, writing in latin characters and living under a legal system entirely derived from the greeks, it doesn't seem like society ever collapsed. The dark ages weren't really as dark as people think. The average life expectancy (not including infant deaths) was not 30 and people did not think the world was flat.

Just as right now, there is no terrorist army threatening to destroy the world. From the frequency of attacks and what we know about them, I don't see how there can be more than about 10 active terrorists in the whole of western Europe.

>>724325
Which mighty societies that have gone before have ended with a bang?
>>
>>723863
You wanna know the only way to prepare?

Get rich. Get rich and spend your money on a bunker with all the necessary shit you need to survive. Succumb to the capitalism and pursue it endlessy until you have created enough wealth to build a place to actually survive.

And don't tell anyone about it.
>>
>>724073
>>724954
Where are you getting these pics from, my man?
>>
>>724840
>capitalism is inherently flawed because I said so
>I will never reference market failures to support my claim because that opens me up to being destroyed by property rights solutions and an actual reasoned conversation
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm not a marxist
>>
>>724954
WHERE DOES THE WATER COME FROM???

Has the artist never been on an airplane or in a terminal?
The connection to the plane for boarding is not one big perfectly sealing o-ring. And if the water was coming from the terminal, it would be spilling out from the connection, not the windows.
>>
>>728138
>What happens when oil runs out?
Biodisel and alcohols. Oil will never run out because we have the technology to not only break hydrocarbons, but to construct/synthesize them on an industrial scale as well. It is only a question of whether there are more cost effective energy sources.

All that will happen is energy will be more expensive.
>>
>>728341
>Nope, literally every generation thinks that the end of the world is right around the corner and that it's an entirely original idea.
People have always believed that there were barbarians just outside the gates. And thing is they are always right, there are always barbarians just outside the gates.
Humanity's natural state is not one of civilization and order, civilization is not a stable condition. Once achieved, it does not persist on its own and as such it requires work to ensure its continued survival.

>tl;dr fuck those that would choose to vote to destroy the republic for personal gain rather than earn their way in life
>tl;dr tl;dr fuck the commie faggots
>>
>>723890

This.

Europe has had it. The refugee problem is going to start slowing down over there really quick or there will be more riots and more attacks, which would lead to a swift crackdown.
>>
File: S97KQml.png (968 KB, 1049x589) Image search: [Google]
S97KQml.png
968 KB, 1049x589
>>728473
The artists of these is called tokyogenso, he should pop up if you google him

Pic related is by technoheart, doesn't do as much overgrown stuff but a good artist in any case, lotta nice scenery, you can find most of their stuff on pixiv, their pixiv id is 648285
>>
>>728138
>Literally every other civilisation in history has thought that they will never fail.

There are very few failed civilisations. In most cases societies collapse but civilisation lives on.
>>
>>723901
It won't. But global culture will become so unbearably multicultural (read: anti white) that you will want to bail out to the woods.

>>723863
Op just stock the fuck up on medical supplies, learn how to fish trap and gather, learn how to build a long cabin, save up on decent book and a typewriter and you'll be good. 1488
>>
File: 1458950317556.jpg (20 KB, 164x175) Image search: [Google]
1458950317556.jpg
20 KB, 164x175
This is one of the most peaceful times in human history
>>
>>723863
Revelations 9:13-21 bro, the bible tells of a great army in the east. The world is going to burn.
>>
>>724956
Go for it my man, there's a few of us here that are already planning.
>>
>>723863
If you look at the rest of history this is pretty peaceful.
>>
>>728643
pretty close:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Buckley,_Jr.
>>
>>724641
Were only just 16 years in and there has been war nom stop retard
>>
>>728538
It's not capitalism itself that is being criticised (kinda) but what it has become.
The point that the author Mr Murros is making is that the capitalist system of today is living on borrowed money, just enough to protect the welfare system and keep everyone feeling happy but in the end it will crash to a halt. It's like running out of oxygen and deciding to switch it for helium. Sure, it feels the same to breath in but in the end you'll be dead.
But yeah, Kai Murros is a liiiittle too leftist for me, it's just a good explanation of the modern capitalist's flaws.
>>
>>723863
violent crime is dropping in the US and has been for several years. despite the growing population
>>
>>723901
>decades
Little bit more that that mate.
Mayans come to mind.
>>
>>728836
>despite the growing immigration problem
ftfy
Middle and upper class families are having less children than years past. The problem is the open door policy and the low end breeders that are sucking the teet.
>>
>>723863
You must be absolutely oblivious to history

As it stands we are at our most stable and least violent period in history, violence is at an all time low and dropping, you just watch the news and buy into their sensationalist bullshit
>>
>>728795
Small skirmishes, calling this a war compared to all the other wars before it is embarrassing
>>
>>728598
Not the anon who asked, but thank you. Very good art.
>>
File: 1453827812890.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
1453827812890.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
>>724314
>already /fit/ and eat healthy
>avid gardener, focusing on growing things that are easy to store either dried or in a root cellar. also practicing seed saving with these plants
>avid hunter, and outdoorsman.
>studying medicinal herbs. learning to grow and forage for medicinals.
>gun nut with apocalypse amount of ammo
>live in super rural, tight knit, town of less than 300 people
i'm not hoping for a zombie apocalypse, but i feel better learning the skills and whatnot to make me more self sufficient if need be.

so lets say shtf bad. i was thinking of bugging out to hudson bay. looks like there isn't much of anything up there but canadian geese and polar bears and maybe bigfoot. just beautiful. bugout plan would be to steal a large sailboat and sail up there as soon as ice melts. anyone been hunting or camping around hudson bay? experiences.
>>
>>723863
>Riots all over the world
where? Maybe Paris now, but it is a riot same as many others that have happened because of disagreements with politics
>A massive army gaining power in the middle east
They have been losing power for a long time now
>European standards collapsing under the flood of refugees
Is this some kind of meme that media on the usa keep telling? The only thing that happened that reduced the european standards was the crisis from the past years, things are going much better now here in Europe and in fact we live better than my parents did and much much much better than my grandparents did.

There are less wars than there have ever been in any moment of history, crimes like killings, rapes and so on are at their lowest. There were many terrorist attacks back in the 20th century. Ireland's IRA, ETA in Spain, Italy... that dont happen anymore, ISIS has now taken its place but that's it.

Believe what you want to believe, maybe the current state of western society is not sustainable, yes probably, but it is not going to get obliterated
>>
>>728349
>Which mighty societies that have gone before have ended with a bang?
Ur mum and I :^)
>>
>>728955
I'm not some doomsday planner but shit will go down sometime 21st century. These small skirmishers are boiling tensions up.
>>
>>728977
>things are going much better now here in Europe

Continue to ignore the unwashed hordes collecting in your borders. No, they're not gonna start demanding to stay once it's time to go home. No, they're not going to make demands of society that totally undermine the philosophical foundations that western culture were founded on. No, they're not going to stress your system to breaking with their violence, inability to take care of themselves, and overall lack of regard for your culture. No, ignore all that. Everything's fine 'cause I have a smart phone and my elders never had one.

I hope Europe burns soon enough for the U.S. and Canada to learn a lesson.
>>
>>724985
Whatever you say, Carl the Cuck!
>>
>>728977
>riots over the world
>only in Paris
Please, don't you know about the food crisis in Venezuela?
>>
>>729400
Yes, the thing is, this kind of things have always been happening, and always will.

>>729274
Except for the fact that barely 5000 refugees have reached my country, also the doors have already been closed for the refugees. They are getting deported to Turkey. No, ignore all that. Everything's wrong 'cause the shitty sensationalist media tells me so
>>
>>729266
If you had any perspective you would understand how retarded that is

You are literally safer and more secure than any human that lived before the modern times, civilization has its strongest hold ever and its not letting up
>>
>>723863
> No riots
> No worries
> No waves of migrants walking in because there's a sea in the way
> Crime going down steadily
> No civil unrest
My only worry is that people will actually elect that communist fuck Corbyn, or that the REST of the world will destabilise and I'll be conscripted because they're trying to steal our empire again.

Maybe America is going to collapse, though. But that's a young society founded on slavery and waking up to the fact that they don't have slaves working for free any more.

Europe's about 60 years overdue for another big war, no surprise there.

North Koreans gonna North Korean, Arabs gonna Arab. So long as America doesn't stick it's nose in, they'll sort themselves out.
>>
>>723863
You obviously weren't alive for WW1, WW2, or the Cold War.

Dude every day between 1950 and 1980 could've been the day the world ended in nuclear fire, and you're sitting here worried about riots and the middle east.

The world is in an objectively better place than it has been.
>>
>>723877
>A-aleast we're not racist!
>>
>>724875
>This guy survived
There were only 20 or so dead in the riots. It was not quite a SHTF situation.

I'm an argie and I was 12 when it happened and if I didn't watch the news I wouldn't even have noticed.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.