[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get your wife/ gf outdoors thrad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10
My wife is like very womenish... Likes to iron clothes and stuff but kinda lacks any fucking outdoor spirit... How you get your wife/gf into it? And how do you deal with kids (i have 1.5 year old) image not related
>>
>>722052
Just remember, if she enjoys it, you can never go back in time...
>>
>>722057
I would love that desu
>>
>>722052
start with day hikes. go over night somewhere easy, probably with showers.. step it back little by little. take a you and her trip for an overnight backpacking trip with a decent lodge stop for the overnight. it will get her experienced in walking, hiking, just being outside for prolonged periods.

alternatively.

just go on your own with your buds and never worry about 'hiking too fast', 'not having showers', etc etc etc.
>>
You don't.
>>
>>722059
so you think now.
>>722066
>never worry about too fast, too dangerous, too rainy, too muddy, no shower, no bed, no power for hair dryer, and on and on.
I'm old as fuck and have known a lot of womens and only one would have been fairly decent /out/ and even she would break on the serious shit.
>>
>>722052
I take women innawoods with me all the time. Usually they don't come back, though.

Or maybe I'm misinterpreting OP's predicament?

Remember: Nobody goes looking too hard inside abandoned mine shafts.
>>
>>722052
OP, listen to the wisdom in this thread. you can get her to take dayhikes. you may even get her to go camping once. but women are not the way out the /out/side.
>>
File: xc.jpg (2 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
xc.jpg
2 MB, 2304x1728
ignore the morons. i have an /out/ wife, and a 14 month old junior sc/out/, and it's awesome.

start with baby steps-mellow hikes a couple hours long. expand from there-horseback riding, lake kayaking, bunny slopes, etc. feel out what she likes and feed that.

if she doesn't like something, don't force it. be encouraging, not condescending or pushy.

you'll be slightly hampered by your kiddo-i expect they'll probably want to walk everywhere and not be carried/rolled until they get too tired. osprey poco plus is the hot setup if you can afford it and get them in it. i've taken mine on 8 mile hikes, no complaint.
>>
>>722052
I found it easier to find a pre-/out/worthy wife. I was in my school's outdoors club in college. My first date with the girl I eventually married was a day hike. It helped that the campus was mostly forest, and located on a river. Also, most of the kids there were from small towns in Michigan and Ohio. Moral of the story, associate with people who share your interests, and you're likely to meet a girl who shares your interests.
>>
File: IMG-20160126-WA0002.jpg (2 MB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160126-WA0002.jpg
2 MB, 2336x4160
Op here
>>722123 yeah i guess i will start with some camping cabs ant take it slowly.
>>722130 i have a wife and kid already
>>
My gf is a Chinese city girl who'd never camped before. Took her for a one night trip up to a lake this week, and she absolutely loved it and is already planning a gear list she needs to buy for next time.

Sorry, OP. Seems like some people just doesn't have the spirit in them.
>>
>>722123
>if she doesn't like something, don't force it. be encouraging, not condescending or pushy
ie: be a pussy and let her dictate your /out/ future. Don't do it OP. Sure it's okay to do a few things with her but if she isn't /out/ already she never really will be.
Being innawoods with a woman who 'wanted' to spend time with you SUCKS.

captcha: Select all images with recreational vehicles.
yep, more a female's speed. car camping.
>>
>>722052
Stand outside the window and show her penis while saying " you will never get this, you will never get this, la la la la la"
One day, she get out of cage, and she get this
High five !
>>
File: 1444345127059.png (190 KB, 770x980) Image search: [Google]
1444345127059.png
190 KB, 770x980
>>722052
you do not understand that women want entertainment.

-men want to be validated, to feel relevant, meritorious, worthy
-when men feel disconnected from reality, they think of suicide
-men understand that other men are just as pathetic as them
-therefore men cannot be validated by other men, but by something that is not male
-men want therefore to be validated by
--women
--higher men who do not feel the need to be validated
-higher men are rare
-women are not rare
-how to be validated, to be noticed by cumdumpsters?
-women are hedonistic, which means they are egotistic and what feeds their ego is their pleasures.
-therefore, to be noticed by women, men love to try to please women
-how to please tramps?
-women love sex and money
-women love to love sex and money
-- therefore men give them money and sex FOR FREE
-men understand then that other men give money and sex to the same woman.
-men understand that women LOVE to have plenty of lovers
-men understand that women DESPISE poor &/or ugly men SINCE those men cannot feed her hedonism
-most men remain unvalidated, unnoticed and whine >no gf
-women compete with other to get the best men
-most women always get what they want from men, even a solid decade after their menopause. EACH girl KNOWS that, in her life, there will ALWAYS be one man more dedicated to her than to any other girl.
-women want sex, as said, but equally to be entertained outside the bedroom (which cost money)
-the goal of the girl is to get the best man who will focus on her for a very long time
-no such man exists, so she will seek men who satisfy her through sex and other men who satisfy her through comfort
-men being worms, they build various strategies to provide for women
-men being worms, they attempt to avoid passing for worms in saying ''women are sluts and useless''

the fact is that women are smarter than worms, and worms despises this.
>>
Smell of secks attracts bears and other predatory wildlife; leave the grills at home.
>>
So on the flip side; how to get your bf/husband into /out/?
>>
>>722565
You stand outside windows and show your vagin and say "you will never get this, you will never get this, la la la la la "
One day, he escape from cage, and he get this

Hi five !
>>
>>722384
you're right, the #1 way to get someone to like a new experience is to be a complete fucking asshole about how incompetent they are. what a retarded, needlessly pissed off cunt you are.

holy shit there are some bitter motherfuckers here. increasing what your wife likes does not decrease what you like. my wife only* likes single pitch climbing. i also like mountaineering. i understand that, she understands that. so i crag with my wife, and climb mountains with my cousin.

*"only" is just in regards to climbing. she also likes hiking, backpacking, sea kayaking, river rafting, snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding...
>>
>>722480
Copper scented bleeders can ruin a good innawoods weekend.
>>
I've never seen an attractive straight woman in the woods knowing what she was doing. I've seen a few lesbians though that I would rape if I was purging.
>>
>>722580
Whatever cuck. Keep on cucking up and being her bitch.
One day you'll understand and it will be too late, then you will be offering this same advice.

I'm sure you'll come back with something about the yin/yan and how the genders compliment each other. Face it, your a fucking hipster douche.
>>
>>722066
This. Speaking as a chick who had to break her bf in, it's probably harder for girls 'cause peeing in the woods sucks fucking ass for us, but just take it in steps with day hikes first and car camping, then mention this suuuuper cool waterfall or rock formation or some shit that you have to backpack to see. And send her to some chicks that do this shit so they can tell her the best ways to handle periods, peeing, vag odor, etc.
>>
>>722580
>my wife
Are you one of those new age couples with feminine penis where you're a lesbian with a dick and stuff? You kind of sound like that. Or your 'wife' is one of those testosterone infused girls that really aren't girls. I'm sure she cleans up real nice though.
>>
>>722384
literally. you can't force people to like shit they don't like. If OP's wife doesn't like it, he's sol. Maybe she'd do it with him like once a year or something, but it wouldn't be fun like he thinks.
>>
>>722580
>does not decrease what you like
I used to be like this guy, back when I was in my 20's.
>>
>>722052
You just have to raise your woman right, dude.

Make her try it once, just one night, make a comfy camp, make it fun, yadda yadda. just get her into it naturally.

i have a gf of 6 years who is my best /out/ adventure buddy. it's great.
>>
>>722565
>>722625
Basically the same way, small steps & realize he may never like more than day hiking or 1 night out.
>>
>>722626
Holy shit are you really putting women on a pedestal that much that you're unable to comprehend they might like something similar to you? lol sucks to suck, beta buck ;^)
>>
>>722052
>wifing a girl who isn't already interested in the outdoors
>>
In before that one guy who brags about busting a nut in his wife in the outdoors
>>
>>722645
>in before

not

>inb4

are you new
>>
>>722052
Don't bother. If she already enjoyed it you wouldn't have this issue and if not then the most she'll be doing is humoring you while resenting you for it.
>>
>>722640
dude, she cooks and folds the laundry and sucks his dick and raises his kids
>>
File: balcony.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
balcony.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1728
looks like i triggered some people

>>722620
>one day you'll understand
we've been married 10 years. but please, tell me about how all your imaginary relationships with women ended poorly.

>>722626
nope. we're one of those new age couples where she works and i take the kid /out/. :)

>>722628
>back when I was in my 20's
i'm 35. next argument?
>>
>>722680
>we're one of those new age couples
exactly what I said. You keep believing you are doing man stuff when you're out.
>triggered
Not in the least. Seems you may be though.
Personally I'd rather miss my wife and have her miss me than spend every minute with her. Good for you though that yours has made you her bitch and you enjoy it.

I do feel sorry for your kid though.
>>
>>722669
>she cooks and folds the laundry and sucks his dick and raises his kids
So she is just like this guy
>>722680
>she works and i take the kid
>>
File: poco plus.jpg (2 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
poco plus.jpg
2 MB, 2304x1728
>>722687
>every minute
no. i go on mountaineering trips without her because she doesn't like to do that. but if she did i'd gladly bring her with. because, ya know, i love her and enjoy doing things with her.

>>722689
>not wanting to raise your son and run all over the mountains with him
but feel free to pretend like your disinterest makes you more of a man
>>
>>722477
Needed to get that off your chest bud?
>>
File: 1458293300652.gif (1 MB, 725x725) Image search: [Google]
1458293300652.gif
1 MB, 725x725
sure is r9k in here
>>
>>722692
do you love her enough to let a black man have sex with her?
>>
>>722647
No but typing on a phone sux :DDDDD
>>
>>722692
>i love her and enjoy doing things with her.
Who are you trying to convince? You or me? I certainly care but reading through this thread it seems to me that you spend a lot of time posting how much you like her. If you really did I dont think you'd find a need to do that.

I'm guessing you both spend a lot tof time talking about how much you like each other. 10-1 your friends already have a pool going on when she cheats on you/leaves you because they are sick of hearing about your "perfect" realationship. Wait, I don't think I saw you mentioning friends. Just her and a cousin. Yep, well rounded.
>>
File: a3844627581_10.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
a3844627581_10.jpg
158 KB, 1000x1000
>>722692
>>
>>722075

And then what, she turns into Bear Grills overnight? Don't be so fucking edgy.
>>
>>722571
>>722475

Fuck these made me kek. Oblique as fuck of a reference for a topic like this, but perfectly placed.
>>
>>722680

If your kid shits before you go out, do you then consider that you're going ultralight?
>>
>>722477
And you're a cracking fucking little retard aren't ya boy?
>>
>>722052
mine was similar

start with small steps.

my wife didn't like bugs, yucky-dirt, perspiration, or pretty much anything that wasn't instant gratification when it came to outside.

over the past couple of years I've won her over to the point where she'll even go camping.

start small. suggest that if she wants to read a book, why not bring her kindle and folding chair and come fishing. then it moved onto on a cold day why not go for a walk some place (beach is a good one here) and make a hot chocolate outside... this moved up to cooking meals out on nicer days.

we managed to tie a lot of it in all at once last summer. fishing, dinner cooked outside, and watching the perseids meteor shower in sleeping bags by the fire... camping was the next step.

talking to her it seems that she was genuinely ignorant of a lot of stuff, and found /out/ boring as a result. over time I've managed to teach stuff I've learnt ( she even has her own spinning rod now, and enjoys going fishing...) and that she can relate to and find interesting in her own way. it's not the same for everyone or even easy, but little steps, and planning and it does go a long way!
>>
I'm of the womanly persuasion and my husband took me on the road with him and just showed me what he loved and I was hooked! It took me a while to get used to the dirtiness but it was so relaxing to just chill in the woods. We have 3 kids. It's the most natural thing in the world for them to just run around outside. All I have to do is teach them to pop a squat and feed them.
>>
>>722477

come in anon, take a seat

>now, tell me about your relationship with your mother
>>
>>722480
Fug gf innatent, shoot Yogi in his fuzzy mug, take gf home and fug her on your new bearskin rug.

>the ol fug mug rug fug
>>
My GF has thru hiked the PCT and we go to do outdoor stuff all the time
>>
Mines the same. You have to start by making comparisons and equating it with a pleasurable time.

Mine doesn't mind hiking now. But doesn't like camping. And I'll ask her questions as to why not. And if I find a reason why that doesn't matter she'll agree and we move forward.
>>
>>722361
>wife and kids already
Never too late to start again desu
>>
>>723010

When you say she was ignorant of stuff, what kind of things do you mean? What sort of things did you teach her?
>>
>>722052
going camping for the first time ever with my gf tomorrow.
God give me strength.
I'm easing her into it. We won't be totally ruffing it, we'll still have some comforts.
>>
>>723114

How long do you think you'll be out of the car before she gets "bored" and starts playing with her phone / taking instagram pics?
>>
>>723123
I'm lucky she's not that bad.
We're going as a group of 6.
I think it should be fun, and she's into running, so I'm hoping the hiking trails will keep her entertained.
>>
>>723176
If she's already into running then it should be less of a leap to get her into hiking and suchlike.

God speed, OP
>>
>>722057
>>722075
would you tell us why it is bad that your woman likes to go to the woods
>>
>>722361
Ah. Well, start with picnics, maybe?
>>
I'm a 24 y/o girly girl who loves the outdoors. Here's what I think for what it's worth...

Camping can be so relaxing! Sounds like she might need some extra frills to get started. Plan a camping trip. It's the best way to get her outdoors and relaxed without the intensity of a hike. Get everything you need to keep your wife comfortable in an electric + water campsite. Reserve on Reserve America. I suggest:

Tent with proper rain fly (goes as far to the ground as possible)
Canopy with lights (Coleman makes a nice one)
Air mattress
Sleeping bags & pillows
Tupperware container
Kitchen set - organize this!
Gas grill
Plenty of wood and those 4 hour burning logs to go with it
Camp chairs
Speakers for music
Bring along a new book and a few magazines for her
Games to play at the picnic table
Designated blanket/towel for picnic table seat
But spray and perimeter spray
Bottle of wine
Steak/nice food alternatives to burgers and dogs
Hammock

I fit all of this and way more in a friggen Corolla. You can make it super comfy with all the right things to help her. Or even better, try minimalist camping. That's how I got into it. It's a bit of a risk but it brought the passion out in me for the outdoors. Don't underestimate your wife. If you make something just like being indoors only you're outside with bugs it's not that appealing. Adding the excitement of living creatively for a weekend outdoors adds a lot of fun. Look for free sites with no electricity or water and make it an adventure.

Just have fun. That's what it's about.
>>
>>722477
/r9k/ pls go.
>>
>>722620
Holy shit is sounding like an uneducated , bitter 37 year old divorced manchild part of the troll. If so goddamn nice acting son. Proud
>>
>>722639
These replies are fantastic.
>beta buck
Wish I could have watched you r>>722765
e read that post.
>>
>>724040
That's not camping, faggot.
>>
>>724074
>what is a false flag
>>
>>723338

Because then you can't go alone anymore without insulting her.
>>
>>724195

Kek

She's gonna find a way to be insulted no matter what you do, you may as well just make a choice and stick with it.
>>
>>724040

>If you make something just like being indoors only you're outside with bugs it's not that appealing.

That's exactly what you described

kek
>>
>>724040
Whatthefuck is that shit. Im not creating an outdoor hotel with electricity and gas heaters just for a cunt who cant take sleeping on ground and some dirt.
>>
>>724040
>becoming a pack mule and carrying a ton of unnecessary shit

For entertainment a deck of cards is good enough. Carrying a whole bottle of wine is ridiculous. Well done on sticking to minimalism though. For me, it's easier to just stop in a country pub for the food and rest as a luxury before moving off.
>>
I have no girlfriend
>>
>>724053
>uneducated , bitter 37 year old divorced manchild part of the troll
Not remotely. I simply understand the differences and limitations (99% of the time) in genders.
Sure there are freaks that fall outside basic gender structure but they are rare.
Males are doers, thinkers, solvers
Women are feelers, carers, nurturers. These traits do not lead to success innawoods.
I didnt say it couldn't be done. I said if you are going with females you are not challenging yourself and your abilities.
>>
>>722949
Underrated post
>>
>>724472

You need a woman to nurse your broken balls by the sound of it
>>
might be easier to just acquire one that's already into it. plenty out there OP... just seek and find.
>>
>>724074
>>724279
>>724294
>>724289

If really cushy car-camping gets her out the door, is that really so bad? If she finds out that nature is fantastic, and starts learning to deal with the things that aren't so easy to deal with little by little, instead of all of them at once, is that so bad? I mean, I don't think that the poster earlier was saying that this is the end goal, just a place to start.
>>
File: kill me now.jpg (386 KB, 1106x737) Image search: [Google]
kill me now.jpg
386 KB, 1106x737
>>722052
>i have 1.5 year old
>
>>722066
>start with day hikes.
>>
>>724040
>bring those fake ass logs that burn forever

Yup. Opinion discarded. I don't trust people who start their fireplaces or bonfires in their backyards with those thing.

We are men. We use wood and maybe a lil paper if it is around. If the wood is wet, just means we need more kerosene! Fuck that gated community kindling. If I no longer have eyebrows after starting the fire, I expect my girl to still like me.
>>
>>724947

It's more the fact that in typical female fashion she contradicted herself within the same paragraph. You can't trust women to tell you what they want.
>>
>>723110
Despite being from the country originally, she's been a city girl most of her life. That changed we got married and she ditched the city to came & live on my island. Engage rural living mode 2.0

After years of living in the city /out/ had become something she passed through to get somewhere else and this was done as fast as possible as /out/ was cold/wet/dirty/smells bad/insects/boring to her.

It took time to find circumstances to break down each of her dislikes, and mitigate them individually. eg to her /out/ = cold and wet. Nope, just right clothing needed... the plethora of jackets and coats she owned were all 'fashion' stuff and were about as insulating and waterproof as a cotton shirt. enter goretex.jpg.... I started teaching (indirectly by pointing stuff out, and talking) pretty much everything I knew, I just spewed my /out/ braincells out. She was in total amazement when I popped out Ti cup, esbit stove, swiss army knife and tapped a birch tree for sap to make pine needle coffee from. It moved on to catching allsorts of random crap- razorfish on the beach with a pot of salt, blackberry picking, going out with my crappy night vision mono to watch the local foxes, collecting whelks along the coast and boiling them up on the beach, showing her where the local peregrines nest, minor urbex around the old mine works on the mainland - you know the 'showy' type /out/ stuff.

It took a while to get though all of my repertoire, but by the end she had been so sucked into /out/ I didn't really need to do much more than say 'do you fancy going /out/? '. She'd developed interests of her own just be being shown that 'out' isn't an inconvenience you pass though to get from one place to another, and there is more out there than cold/wet/dirt
>>
put $100 on the end of a string and tie it to a stick, attach the stick high up out of her reach on your backpack
>>
>>727036

Well done mate, sounds like you did a good job. Due to my father being a fuckhead I don't really know any of that stuff and am just getting into out in my 30s. Better late than never though, I suppose.
>>
>>725257
>Kerosene
Disregarded
>>
Getting your SO interested in going /out/ is like getting them interested in butt sex.

Bring up the idea and poke around a little, but don't force it.
>>
>>725257

Your lack of age is showing.
>>
>>727391

/out/ is very much what you make of it. Some may disagree but it's a pretty personal thing, what's good for me might well not be what others enjoy and vice versa. Think about what you want from /out/ and work from there

I've always had a an interest in /out/ but didn't really 'get into it' until my mid 20s following a nasty break up (not the wife lol). I'm 33 now, 4 years ago I had an accident at work which has left me unable to walk more than a few hundred meters at a time, with a stick to help me. To say crippling is about right. I know that can't do all the crazy shit I did /out/ back in my 20s, it's just not gonna fly and would be irresponsible to attempt (I don't want to get dragged off a local hillside by MR...I'd die of embarrassment because I'd done a dumbass thing and gone out when it was way beyond me) but I've learnt to adapt the stuff I already know, learnt some more, and tried different activities /out/ with the wife and so on ( eg paragliding is out, geocaching is in..etc) I'll be honest it has been a bit of a frustrating struggle at times but I'm finding I can do a lot more now than I'd thought and I still get most of the enjoyment I used to at a slower pace. For me I like to learn, and like to do. I'm never gonna be a boulderer with forearms like a gorilla's hanging from a crag in Snowdonia somewhere, or crushing those miles walking Offa's Dyke... but I am likely to be the guy that comes home from a weekend away with a few fish for my cats, a pocketful of hand made whistles for the local kids to drive their folks nuts with, and some pretty good photos of the wildlife.

You don't have to be able to do everything at once dude, and you can teach yourself a lot if not most of it. Realistically 90% of /out is getting your ass off the sofa and though the door. Just look how I was able to change my wife's opinion of /out/ just by keeping her warm and dry, and pointing out a few things to her. Start small, figure out what you want to do!
>>
Jesus Christ so many misogynstic virgins
>>
>>727904
I love this argument when an actual experienced male lends an opinion. Go on and believe what you want. I don't care. Not going to change my opinion at all.
>>
>>727933
LOL
>>
>>724947
This is what I hate about women. They try so hard to give off this 'women are stronk' impression but when they are faced with actual tasks they expect to be treated like princesses.
>>
jesus there are a lot of insecure neckbeards ITT.

>>722052
my gf is also very girly and grew up a spoiled rich kid who had never camped before.

Started out by taking her on a big group camping trip (16ish people, lots of hanging out, fishing, swimming in the river, not much hiking).

After she had a great time with that I took her on a camping trip just her and I. Did Joshua Tree and Zion 4 nights at each, but we also stayed 1 night in Palm Springs at the beginning and 2 nights in monterey at the end as a compromise.

Loved that, now we just do camping trip all the time and are getting into longer backpacking trips.

TL;DR
just ease her into it
>>
>>728475
>just ease her into it
Just like anal...
FACT: You compromised your normal /out/ activities for her.
FACT: You now have an /out/ companion.
FACT: If you had a "crew" before they no longer respect you and are pretty pissed even though they won't say anything.
FACT: When you /out/ with her you no longer do what you would have before her.
>>
>>728566
none of those are facts

shit b8 m8
>>
File: 1453068719954.gif (351 KB, 263x239) Image search: [Google]
1453068719954.gif
351 KB, 263x239
>>722680
How is the kid sat in your bag without everything falling out? Could I do that with my dog too?
>>
>>727760

Heh I'm 33 also and five years ago I had a kidney transplant. I think the fact that I actually feel healthy for the first time in my life has really increased my want to go /out.

Just got back from a two day hike/camping session today. Hiked for five hours each way (in mountain ranges) just to spend a night at what I thought was an isolated camping spot in a national park, just to find that there were three families there. It wasn't too bad, but not the solitude I was hoping for. But despite the fact that my legs are blown the fuck out, I'm still keen for more.

But basically proved to myself that I can manage, and that it's what I want to do.
>>
>>728171

It's probably from a lifetime of conditioning. "Here sweetheart, let me get that for you..." right from age 0. At least for the attractive ones. Most of the 'rough and ready' type females I know are plain at best.

Yeah yeah, mysogeny etc. but fuck me if it ain't the truth. Not everything wraps up in a nice little feminist bow in reality.
>>
>>728566

>"crew"

You sound about 14 years old.
>>
Date somebody that has a preexisting interest.
>>
>>722477
What is this? The red pill?
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.