[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesnt hunt deer with a bow in the rain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: illegal sponge.png (18 KB, 207x172) Image search: [Google]
illegal sponge.png
18 KB, 207x172
>he doesnt hunt deer with a bow in the rain
>>
No, I don't and I'm fine with it.
>>
I shot a deer with my ar15 and I regret nothing
>>
>>721089
Stop it. Your meme threads are not welcome here
>>
I've actually done this in the cascades. Felt like rambo John j
>>
Sadly, bowhunting is not legal here in Sweden.
Even the rules regarding rifle hunting are quite restrictive with bullet weight and kinetic energy @100m having to surpass certain levels.
>>
>>721089

>he can't afford more than a stick and twine to hunt with

Feels glorious shooting sub moa groups with 30-06 at 300 yards. Bow hunters just can't compete.
>>
>>721732
So are you saying in Sweden, they want you to hunt with larger calibers so you don't just wound the animal?
>>
>>721981
I like the rules on the rifle energy, the education/license needed to hunt etc, just pointing it out as an example of the ratjer restrictive weapons policy for hunting. Most "high powerd" calibres reach the threshold for class 1 game.
>>
>>721981
Similar laws exist in Australia, minimum of .270 cal for Elk in NSW, minimum of .22H for a Kangaroo and others I can't remember.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>He doesn't rape female hikers and then say it was just a joke bro
>>
>he doesn't use pitfalls
>he then doesn't finish it off with one of the 30 Moras hanging off your belt

Fucking casuals
>>
>he hasn't domesticated a pack predator through selective breeding to hunt for him
stay pleb bro
>>
>>721089

if you're traditional bow hunting.. and using a non-synthetic bow string. you can't hunt in the rain. the string gets soggy and stretches and causes the string to be no good any more.

>>722450
are you fucking new?
>pitfalls
>mora
YOU BODY SLAM THOSE FUCKERS NEWFAG.
>>
>>722427
>Elk
>Australia

I think you fuckin' mean red deer cunt.

>NSW

literally where?
>>
File: IMG_20160226_233701043.jpg (2 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160226_233701043.jpg
2 MB, 2432x4320
>>722450
But I do use pitfalls
>>
>>721981

Seems pretty sensible to me. I here so much shit about retards trying to hunt game with inaccurate, under powered junk and not having the knowledge or skill to do so and it bugs me. Clean kills or go home.

I know plenty of people are on a budget, I know a certain way or style of hunting appeals to some people and I know we aren't all just born perfect but taking pot shots at rustling bushes with your nugget isn't the way to learn.
>>
>>723462
>yfw the bog-standard nugget is more than powerful and accurate enough to hunt in Sweden
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.