[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more cringe inducing than try hard hunters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 3q2456454.jpg (54 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
3q2456454.jpg
54 KB, 600x334
Is there anything more cringe inducing than try hard hunters that whisper 24/7? Fucking speak up faggot. You got fucking bait all over your game trail you cheating fuck. Nobody gives a fuck about your voice.
>>
>>717783
I would argue someone butthurt about people trying to be quiet is more cringe worthy.
>>
File: Rusty-Rust-Oleum.jpg (37 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Rusty-Rust-Oleum.jpg
37 KB, 500x333
>>717783
Before ASMR became a meme, I used rent hunting vids to listen to people whisper.
Was always trying to find female hunters to watch.
How fucking pathetic is that?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>717783
Fishermen who do it.
>>
>>717783
Hunting in general is cringe as fuck unless you're eating the animal.

Cool, you tricked a fucking stupid animal and shot it with a weapon. Nice "sport" you have there.
>>
How about loud mouthed dense motherfuckers who can't keep shut for 10 seconds because they constantly feel the need for human interaction.
I go /out/ to enjoy the woods/nature not chit chat all fucking day.
>>
>>717892
What about fur traders?
>>
File: 20160114_104709-1.jpg (5 MB, 2368x2111) Image search: [Google]
20160114_104709-1.jpg
5 MB, 2368x2111
>>717905
There's a special place in hippie hell for us
>>
It sounds like OP's a fag
>>
File: 1457137520371.jpg (100 KB, 459x453) Image search: [Google]
1457137520371.jpg
100 KB, 459x453
>>717892

I love hunting. I kill anything I see. What I don't like eating I butcher anyways and donate to churches/food banks if I have enough for them to accept or homeless shelters. I'm a suck fuck. I love hearing a wild boar squeal and kick around until they die. But I don't eat disgusting swine, bear, mountain lion, or anything else that can give you trichinosis.
>>
>>717996
If you thought that would trigger me youre wrong. Im just saying people who hunt for "sport" are retards.
>>
>>717860
Kek

Kinda related. I work at a fishing store and a women once asked me what kind of camo she should wear for fishing...
>>
>>717996
> I'm a sick fuck
Lmao
>>
>>717996
>disgusting animals that give you trichinosis
How would you know they are disgusting if you haven't ate them? You talk big but then you spew bullshit. You are a liar.
>>
>>718216

>how would you know the sun has a temperature of 5,778 K if you haven't been there?
>>
>>718439
Because we can quantify the suns temp, which can't be done with taste. You have never hunted( let alone harvested) a bear, hog, or mountain lion. Just an edgy child that's watched enough youtube to think they know what they are talking about.
>>
>>717860
Fish have great herring.
>>
>>717783
Implying that everyone baits for game....
>>
>eat snacks innawoods
>smoke cigarettes innawoods
>start fires innawoods
>still see deer every year while doing all of the above
You don't need to BE THE TREE for a stupid deer. Scent killers are a massive gimmick, too.
>>
>>717921
Raccoons are up there on my list of animals i don't like to see hunted. I can understand if they're being a pest but I mean... Look at them, they're so clever. They're like trash-cats with opposable thumbs
>>
>>720702
Oh like a trash panda? Fuckin trend following bandwagoning unoriginal sociopath faggot
>>
>>718475
Oh Lord.. Pepsi would be proud
>>
>>720702

I hunt stray cats with my pellet gun. They are the biggest pest problem in the United States.
>>
>>717783
We don't use bait where I live you generalizing memelord. And the animals we hunt are easily spooked and the population is not super big.
>>
File: 0410.jpg (154 KB, 451x280) Image search: [Google]
0410.jpg
154 KB, 451x280
I hunt redneck babies with my pellet gun. They are the biggest pest problem in the United States.
>>
only hunting i see as legitimate is hunting the most dangerous game.
>>
File: eyecu.jpg (172 KB, 1074x714) Image search: [Google]
eyecu.jpg
172 KB, 1074x714
>>723270
thanks for pointing out that you´re an idiot
>>
>>717892
you are a fucking moron and a perfect example of why the world has gone to shit
hunting is great, hell being outside is great
its cheap and CLEAN food in most cases
"hurr durr hunting is cringe"
how about pest control? you fucking jew
>>
>>717892
Hunting is not a sport.
>>
>>717860
Fish do actually get spooked by people yelling.

Also, if I'm out fishing, the last thing I want to hear is a bunch of mouthbreathers shrieking.
>>
I get angry at people that make a huge deal of hunting and camping.
It's a great pass time activity.
I love it and I will bring my children up respecting the fact that animals are to be respected.
I will also tell them to keep practicing to kill that deer, rabbit, squirrel, or pest with as Little suffering (and tracking) as possible. I will teach them to eat and compost all the biproducts.
I enjoy the outdoors greatly and don't need other people stressing about "survival post shtf" or "mhu skills innawoods" these triggered fuggs that point and laugh instead of just correcting someone when they don't know something.
I'd like to meet people with some common sense and common courtesy and some God damned self respect.
Sorry that just came out.
I guess I'm just disillusioned with the dumb ass mother fuckers that seem to permeate all of my interests.

If you stay too close you get people shiting in rivers if you go a little deeper you get ultralight fagget snobbery, a little deeper and you find some paramilitary looking larpers. Then you go a little further, you find people that seem great untill they start throwing shit on the ground and leaving a pile of trash behind them. Then you hit the shore. The worlds end.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.