[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright, I live in San Diego and I'm looking to go backpacking.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: its happening.jpg (47 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
its happening.jpg
47 KB, 500x501
alright, I live in San Diego and I'm looking to go backpacking. Last trip I did was 2 days and 2 night, and that was far too short in my opinion.

Any ideas? I'm currently looking at Cleveland National Forest or even maybe a part of the PTC then connect into the Cleveland National Forest?

Problem is I have no car.
>>
>>717773
Sandyeggo fag here, where was your 2 day trip, I want to do it.
>>
>>717773
Do the PCT
>>
Also a whales vaginian
will monitor this thread

I dont know any routes longer than 3 days
>>
>>718081
I did the Trans Catalina Trail in winter. Great trip as you need to ferry to the island which makes it just feel that much out there. I would suggest going in winter as well, as there was no one there and you really felt alone, rather than in the summer when I hear there are tons of people and you can barely get a camping spot.

I also realize this isn't exactly in San Diego, but if I was able to bus up to the ferry then I'm sure you can drive/bus as well.

>>718103
I don't have time to do the entire PCT although if I could, I would. I am in college and have 10 days off for spring break so that is pretty much the timeline I have although I'd really look for something that is like 5 days.

>>718162
no worries.
>>
San Diegan here. Just spent 3 days on the PCT out of Warner Springs. You won't run out of trail, just start walking.
>>
>>718640
trouble is I'm not sure how to get there or back home when im done.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.