[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've lived in shitty AZ desert for my entire life- no tall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 830x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 830x453
I've lived in shitty AZ desert for my entire life- no tall trees, only rocks and cactus. What do I do to keep myself busy solo?
>>
Learn to whittle.
>>
File: 22_cholla_cactus.jpg (107 KB, 819x614) Image search: [Google]
22_cholla_cactus.jpg
107 KB, 819x614
grow sustainable cholla cacti and mail them all to me
>>
>>716244
Build a meth lab
>>
>>716244
FLINT NAPPING. LEARN TO LOVE THOSE ROCKS.
>>
>>716244

AZ is beautiful you fucking cunt
>>
>>716244
throw rocks at the cactus
>>
>>716244
>having to go /out/ in shitty deserts
I feel for you anon, that's sad and tbqh if there are no trees you do not get those trully /out/ feels. I would either move or find other hobbies.
>>
masturbate whilst rubbing your nipples against cactii
>>
Peyote
>>
kill drifters and prostitutes.
>>
>>716323

This--stop bitching.
Look at how pathetic Texas is yet Texicans think they live in paradise.
>>
>>716332
>I feel for you anon, that's sad and tbqh if there are no trees you do not get those trully /out/ feels.
Speak for yourself. I love being able to see for miles and miles.
>>
>>716375
yeah, you can spot the sni
>>
How about you take a fucking 2 hour drive to the mountains you literal and metaphorical pile of human excremenent, Jesus Christ tired of these sadfags in AZ when it's one of the most beautiful states if you'd get off your ass for a day trip and go see it SMDH
>>
Take up
4 wheeling
Shooting
Prospecting
Desert hiking

Or drive 2 hours and do everything /out

Or go the fuck away and quitchabitchin
>>
Get a motorcycle.

The desert becomes spectacular when you're on a motorcycle.
>>
>>716244
I would rather live in Arizona than fucking North Carolina, get a 4x4 vehicle and drive to the fucking mountains dickhead
>>
Oh boo hoo, I only have the Sonoran desert in my backyard one of the most breathtaking places on Earth.
>>
>>716244
Go to north Arizona near flagstaff. There's pine forests there you know.
>>
>>716244
If you're tired of your shitty Saguaro desert, there is soooo much cool shit extending from the Verde Valley to the Utah border, and plenty of cool stuff in the white mountains and in the mountains near Tucson.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.