[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in Berlin atm and fucking hate it. The air is disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Beaches-Cool-Backgrounds.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Beaches-Cool-Backgrounds.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
I live in Berlin atm and fucking hate it. The air is disgusting and there is not enough nature around.

I want to live at a place like pic related. What kind of work would i have to do to live there? Owning a beach bar would be sweet or something similar to this. I don't need a lot of money just enough to survive and have a nice computer etc.
Is my dream worth pursuing? Any tips?
>>
>>715259
Just become that creepy German guy in Thailand with the bar that caters to other creepy expats. Tons of your fellow countrymen are already living your dream.
>>
>>715264
I thought you needed to be rich before you can do that
>>
>>715267
Are we talking 'rich' rich or Thailand rich?
>>
>>715259
Start going on trips lad, you shouldnt just plan your future based on ehat some autist tells you on a haitian needlepoint pamphlet.

Visit the caribbean, visit thailand/vietnam, etc. Find what works for you.

Also >>>/trv/ is a good board but dont just post this thread without more info about yourself and what youre into.
>>
>>715281
Yeah. One Baht is about three US cents.
>>
File: image.jpg (561 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
561 KB, 3264x2448
>>715259
You need to find a way you can support yourself with little more than a laptop and mediocre internet connection. If you can figure that out and clear at leas $40k a year, you should definitely be able to relocate to any SE Asian tropical paradise.
>>
File: url.jpg (261 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
261 KB, 600x400
>>715259
>pic
>spending all that money to go live by neighbors during your vacation
>>
>>715259

>live in berlin
>complain about lack of nature

just drive out into deep brandenburg or mv. vast forest areas and beautifull lakes. also you should probably pick up fishing, since there is some really nice fishing to be had in and around berlin. also, ostsee is not that far away and public transportation is very affordable and dependeable.
>>
>>715267
you need to be middle class, cost of living is only a few grand a year
>>
>>715264
Villa Germania LOL
>>
>>715948
exactly
berlin,
flat lake area forests : 1 hour drive
baltic sea : 2.5 hour drive
if're you more into hills :
harz 2.5 hour drive
thuringian forest 2.5 hours by train
cheap shit from poland : 2 hour drive
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.