[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you pick a bug out location? I am in a major city in Aus..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
How do you pick a bug out location?

I am in a major city in Aus..
>>
What type of disaster are you expecting to happen where you'll actually be able to move around? The roads are the first thing to get shut down and during an evacuation you're not going to be allowed to carry around a bag full of shit.
>>
>>714755
>you're not going to be allowed to carry a bag
why?
>>
>>714755
muslim invasion
>>
>>714756
>>714758
why do the muslims want our backpacks?
>>
>>714759
to fill with explosives
>>
>>714757

It's dead weight and takes up room.

>>714756
>>714758

It's not going to happen overnight so if you're not okay where you are right now you better get going.
>>
>>714761
9/11 happened overnight
>>
>>714761
no, nothing in a bug out bag is dead weight. you shouldn't be giving advice.
>>
>>714763
prove me wrong then
>>
>>714762

Even more reason to get going now because once 9/11 happens in your neighborhood the streets are getting shut down and you're not going anywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 627x663
>>714759
Hurka Durka Jihad!

>>714760
Also this

On that new Vice network, they have this show called "Balls Deep" where some skinny hipster spends a couple weeks with some random group of people or in some occupation. Last week he stayed with a Muslim family during Ramadan.

I'n conflicted over the whole thing because I know most of them aren't violent. But after watching this show which tries to portray them in a positive light and show them as a typical American family, you can still see a lot of the shitty stereotypes come through and this fucked up religion totally dictates their life and actions.

So I don't know what to think. Although there is this qt Muslim girl who works at a gas station I deliver to and I would love to perform some Sharia on her if you know what I mean.
>>
>>714766
what? they let people walk right out of the city when 9/11 happened.
>>
>>714768

Then what do you need a bug out bag for?
>>
>>714769
to be prepared for what the lizard people have in store for us
>>
>>714769
i don't i'm asking for a friend.
>>
I'm strayan
the plan is to make it to my sisters place in the country if SHTF whether that be driving as far as I can then hiking the rest of the way, having to hike all the way or being able to drive the full distance (unlikely)
>>
>>714755

Op here, I am mainly concerned about war. I will not go to fight and do not want to get conscripted to fight in a war, especially if it means fighting against China, my wife and her family are Chinese and they are now my family too, this would be morally wrong, yet if I happened to get conscripted I would have no choicBeta or not, its not for me.

Also any other situation, maybe just unrest in the country in general or something terrible happening that will shut everything down and people start going ape shit.

I plan on joining a pistol club for sport, I believe through this process I will be able to acquire a pistol legally for amateur competition shooting.
>>
Unfortunately you and your family might end up in a prison camp as potential subversives if Australia were ever part of a coalition battling against china
>>
>>714779

Thats so fucking retarded, I am really against this shit.

Anyway, Cant I bug out somewhere until its over?
>>
>>714784
i think you would find it hard once its over as a conscription dodger.
>>
Lurk survivalist forums until you find a guy with a nice setup. Work out where he lives.

When SHTF murder him and take his property.
>>
>>714754
>nearby water source
>ways to get food, be it hunting, foraging or farming
>no dingos or spiders
>???
>survive
>>
>>714828
+1

This anon gets it.
>>
>>714767
>Although there is this qt Muslim girl who works at a gas station I deliver to and I would love to perform some Sharia on her if you know what I mean

You'd like to stone her to death? Waste of a qt desu
>>
Eh, I'm gonna be selling my house in the city within the next few months and moving back to a rural area near where I grew up. I'll probably buy about 20 acres with decent sandy loam soil and set up a 40x40 metal shop building on it and then build myself living quarters inside part of it. I'll set up 2 1000 gallon tanks for catching rainwater and grow a garden + some meat rabbits and chickens so I'll have a supplementary source of food if shit somehow hits the fan (it won't, at least not a total breakdown like some nutters try to prepare for). I'll be canning extra veggies from my garden and also always keep 20lbs of rice on hand and 10lbs of dried beans and I've normally got a few 50lb bags of corn sitting around that I could cook and eat in a pinch. If that's not enough to make it through a disaster then everyone's probably fucked anyway.
>>
>>714777
Is Aus. talking of war with China soon?

My advice is just to pray and ask your wife to join you. I know this may sound bizzare to you if you have never attempted to trust in Lord Jesus and his father ( I'll call him "Abba" ) but I was surprised to find it actually works.

As a Christian prepper ( we exist ) my goal is a bit different than yours but I'm allowing God to guide my efforts ( although I do sometimes get ahead of his desires ) but overall have no complaints. I'd like to tell you more ( and if I'm told to I'll come back ) and wish you and your family blessings.

>>714828
Also, there was sooo a time when above would get a +1 from me. If you insist upon living in the world this anon's advice is best.
>>
>>714754
near lots of hookers and cocaine
>>
>>715493
>kek.
>>
File: roadwarrior-1jpg-b9938d_765w.jpg (24 KB, 765x315) Image search: [Google]
roadwarrior-1jpg-b9938d_765w.jpg
24 KB, 765x315
>>714754
>Aus
pick an abandoned refinery and fortify.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (2 MB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
2 MB, 500x208
>>716039
>>
>this thread
>hating Moslems
>not converting to the dark side and marrying virgin girls who only carry about height in a man
>not taking advantage of the wealth that arabs have in oil or the asian moslems have in medicine/technology
>not receiving $500K worth of wedding gifts after marrying a girl you met a week ago
>not taking advantage of the stupid shit moslems believe in and opening a grocery store selling overpriced goat meat and curry spirces

Wew lads. I hope you all get raped by Ahmed and his gang of Amirs before he burns you alive and molests your pets.
>>
General rules for survival dictate a location.

Shelter, build or bring
Water, fresh water is nice, water you can make potable is less nice, no water within a half day walk is bad.
Security. Distance, accessibility, sight lines, trails, knowledge.
Food. Hunt and gather, grow or bring.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.