[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what about this /out/ im crying... https://www.youtube.com/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: d.jpg (206 KB, 958x657) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
206 KB, 958x657
what about this /out/
im crying...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PwBtyJ8DHU
>>
8:08seconds in
>>
>>713999
noooooooooooooooooooo
>>
what happened
>>
>>714004
see the video and cry
>>
>>714007
I watched, should she have not have filled her water can at that spot?
>>
>>714009
she was nakedddddddddddd
with a loser
i loved her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>713986
There's way more sexual tension here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os8Tf90CLgI
>>
>>714012
>she was naked
thats called subscriber bait, and they´re both losers
>>
>>714012
She's an attention whore, what did you expect?
>>
>>714012
so? she's not even hot i'd rather chew off my dick than fuck her
>>
>>714012
She was bathing, you aren't really familiar with non-american culture are you? People bathe naked with one another, regardless of gender, when only one bathing pool is avalible.
>>
>>713999
Yea who fucking swims with their glasses on? I haven't been this disgusted since trump ate a pizza with a knife and fork.
>>
>>714109
I gotta be honest here, I don't find her attractive at all, but I would most definitely choose sex with her over chewing off my own penis. I'd choose sex with far uglier women, and maybe even animals or far girls, over that.

Maybe I am just too attached to my penis I can't know.
>>
>>714281
I'd fuck anything that wouldn't hurt me in any way before I chewed my dick off.
>>
>>714281
>>714286
You guys obviously just don't have any standards. I had some 9/10 bitch from a rich family begging for my cock and I immediately went for my Mora and chopped my own dick off rather then let it be sullied by such a low class harlot.
>>
>>714323
> disclaimer : this is something that I dreamed of, didn't actually happen
>>
>>714012
>oh noes a naked woman body
Are you 12 or american? You see a bit of skin, nothing special plus she looks like shit

>i loved her
Dude you're showing your virginity, that's depressing.

>>713986
>i'm crying
Yeah me too. How can a channel with shitty content have almost 200k followers? Sometimes it really pays off having a pussy.
>>
>>714345
Thank you Captain Obvious! I almost bought that obviously bullshit story until you came along to tell me it wasn't true.
>>
>>713986
Survival wench is what....50? The very idea that a woman of 50 hasn't had, and regularly continues to have, sexual relations wth men other than the author of this thread is ridiculous.
>>
>>714470
You're welcome. I knew you'd need me.
>>
they're both ugly and they both have an autistic "survival" hobby

good on them for pairing up

whats the problem
>>
>>714669
>anon waifus some random youtube chick
>gets crushed when she shacks up with some guy and is no longer a pure maiden in his eyes

I'm expecting anytime a thread is posted about her he is going to angrily shitpost in it from now on.
>>
>>714012
>>714007
>>713986
haha cuck
>>
>>714281
>>I gotta be honest here, I don't find her attractive at all, but I would most definitely choose sex with her over chewing off my own penis. I'd choose sex with far uglier women, and maybe even animals or far girls, over that.
be such a beta that you take pride in serving women for free.
>>
>>713986
had potential, no fuck scene. fuck you OP.
>>
File: cuck spongebob.jpg (49 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
cuck spongebob.jpg
49 KB, 500x376
>>713986
You must really be into Swedes and Swedish culture
>>
File: 66413720.jpg (103 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
66413720.jpg
103 KB, 400x400
>>714699
>>
What are some other instances of her being lewd?
https://youtu.be/6QAdIPddE6o?t=3m26s
>>
>>714477

fucking what? 50? kek

How old are you, 12? She's in her thirties.
>>
>>714710

I'm still waiting to see if anyone has a copy of that workout video she allegedly did. Apparently it's fapworthy.
>>
>>714281
>i'd choose sex with animals before chewing my dick off
so? i fuck wild animals on the regular
>>
>not fucking sweet mountain goat pussy

Breh's...
>>
>>714853
I don't even find her attractive, but I really want to see that now.
>>
USFag here. Its startling how many people don't know that outside of the US, people get naked around each other all the time without sex. Not that it matters. Any normal adult is going to have an active sex life and A. its not your business and B. who gives a fuck who some stranger on the internet chooses to bump uglies with?
>>
>>714922
well that's america where you censor nudity but guns are a-okay
>>
>>714853
What video wasnit?
>>
>>714922
Nobody talks about nakedness more than Americans, its so irritating, you'll even go to great lengths to explain why its no big deal. If it was no big deal you wouldn't even bring it up so much.

I was in a yurt sauna at a festival with 4 American males who kept their shorts on and would not stop talking about how weird it was.

Just be cool America
>>
>>715754
Don't judge other cultures by your the standards of yours
>>
>>714454
The last half of this is so true, I wish I were a girl because it would be so simple make money of pathetic neckbeards with no life and feminists, you literally don't need any unique skills, talent or ideas
>>
>>715758
If you were a semi-decent looking girl you would be playing life in easy mode.
>>
>>715755
Why not? You do it.
>>
>>713986
was that seriously a 1:20 long intro

fuck me dude

intros gotta be < 5 seconds or im out

IM OUT
>>
File: you keep using that word.jpg (22 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
you keep using that word.jpg
22 KB, 300x252
>>714683
>>714703
>>
>>715978
>cuck·old
>/kəkəld,-ōld/
>(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
replace wife with waifu and I think it fits pretty well
>>
someone out there has the workout vid, and is fapping to it right now.
>>
File: Dio2.jpg (158 KB, 646x463) Image search: [Google]
Dio2.jpg
158 KB, 646x463
>>714012
>>714030
>>714071
>>714146
>>714454
>>714683

you just know the fugged hahahahhahahahahahahhaa

your bitch fugged some loser i love it

2d>3d dio will never let me down
>>
You're pathetic
>>
>>718039
who?¿
>>
>>714345
Pics, or it happened.
>>
>>715728
What's wrong with guns?
>>
>>714012
if he's with lilly he must not be a loser
>>
>>714274
People with sever optical issues? And eating Pizza with a Fork and Knife is totally acceptable, especially if it's soft-baked.

In fact, it's probably good for your tastebuds.
>>
>>718442
i didn't say nothing's wrong with guns i'm just saying that MURICA has a retarded law system
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.