[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rare sightings/close enounters thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: Haggis_scoticus.jpg (245 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Haggis_scoticus.jpg
245 KB, 1024x768
Whats the rarest thing you have seen /out/? Any of the brits on here ever encounter the elusive haggis?
>>
I saw a black man in the woods before. I knew he was scared as hell. I told him where the closest road was and gave him my KFC coupon so he wouldn't rob me.
>>
>>712488
I was camping with 3 friends.
We got bored and agreed that we were only allowed to use gestures to communicate for one hour. Went scouting the area with one friend.
Found a tree stump covered in slugs. The stump was near completely covered with their slime.
Near the stump was the fattest slug I have ever seen, it almost looked like a turd. We went deeper and build some spears and were generally sperging out. I gathered some tinder and found a clearing. I stepped on to it and saw a majestic stag striking a hollywood like pose, having his front right hoof in the air while standing diagonally towards me.
I was fascinated. It jumped away and I walked around. 1 minute later there was a fox with thick pale fur walking away from me and then turning his head to me. I looked at it for 3 seconds and then it ran away.

That was one of the best days in my life.
>>
File: esgseg.png (10 KB, 727x453) Image search: [Google]
esgseg.png
10 KB, 727x453
>>712905
>>
>>712921
That is just what I thought too.
Did your mrs twat you in the dick too?
>>
File: IMG_0816.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0816.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I saw this sweet-ass gecko while hiking in Oman. Pretty sure it's an extremely rare type endemic to the tiny peninsula where this photo was taken.
>>
File: SAM_2475.jpg (4 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2475.jpg
4 MB, 4000x3000
Car-eating alpine parrots
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.