[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Map printing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: bulking.jpg (1 MB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
bulking.jpg
1 MB, 2400x3600
Have any of you tried to print a map from opencyclemap? Can this be done? I'm actually using my phone to check the maps when I hike but it makes me depend on extra batteries.

pic unrelated
>>
>>710364
>pic unrelated

why? would it really have been that hard to screencap a map from the site you're referencing so we can evaluate if it's worth checking out?

fuck, people are lazy sometimes.
>>
>>710403
If you need a screencap from opencyclemap it means you don't know about layer based cartography, and less about printing it. In fact, I doubt you know how to navigate with a compass.

Thanks for the bump tho.
>>
>>710458

What the fuck does that have to do with taking a screenshot of a map to use as your OP instead of some fat bitch? Jesus Christ /out/ is autistic.
>>
>>710458
>angry about a valid point
>immediate ad hominem attacks

yeah, nah, fuck off back to /o/, faggot
>>
>>710482
>angry about a valid point

In which sense is "valid" to ask for a screencap of a site that displays maps? In what way a pic of a map would help you understand better that someone requests something related with maps?

>inmediate ad hominem attacks
That latin comprehension m8
>>
>>710489
in which way is posting a fat fucking slag better to catch the eye of people about a question about a specific map site?

>>>/o/
>>
idk whats going on but

if you want to print off a map, and if the printing system is weird on the site, then open up snipping tool or something else that is like a print screen function and paste it into mspaint or an image editor. Start copying and pasting them all together if u need to get big portions of maps.
>>
She has a decent body of work
>>
>>710498
>idk whats going on
>op is a lazy faggot
>gets called on being a lazy faggot
>gets pissed about being called on being a lzy faggot

and now you're all caught up
>>
>>710498
Yes, I was looking to avoid the long process of constructing the map from multiple images, but thanks anyway
>>
>>710364
wtf just reversed searched

is she in a fat suit or something? I thought it took a while to pack on this much

now at least her body fits with her pig nose
>>
>>710539
Didn't noticed but indeed she looks like miss piggy kek
>>
>>710508
http://superuser.com/questions/120266/how-can-i-take-browser-screenshots-at-a-higher-resolution-than-my-browser-support

Its me again OP, looks like there's a way to take a higher res prnt screen that way
>>
>>710364
>pairing pink with red
>those shoes

OH HORROR
>>
one of the many ways to trigger /out/ -- post fat chicks
>>
>>710582
Thanks man!

I really appreciate it. Will give it a try.
>>
>>710586
Any females at all will trigger /out/ to be honest
>>
>>710364
Who's this demen semon?
>>
>>710458
Here's another bump. You can buy or make a solar charger to eliminate your extra battery dependence. It's pretty basic stuff.
>>
>>710862
Thanks, and yes, I've considered that but from my experience (a friend has one) you need direct and continued sunlight exposure to be able to charge a battery, something that is quite rare during autum and winter 3.5k above sea level which are the conditions in what I do most of my hikes/climbs.

I build my own maps with oruxmaps and has worked for me so far but it gets really anoying when you are 3+ days and you have to contanstly turning on and off the phone to preserve batteries, specially whn you are actually exploring areas with no trails or carns.
>>
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>710482
>inmediate ad hominem attacks
Where?
>>
>>710364

So uhh anyway

I'm looking to get a topo map of a place near where I live. Where's the best online resource for that? What do people use? I just want a medium sized area instead of paying the parks department $30 for a huge map I might only use once.

Notice how I'm not one of those fags that starts a new thread without checking the catalogue? Cool.
>>
>>710498
>>710582
>http://superuser.com/questions/120266/how-can-i-take-browser-screenshots-at-a-higher-resolution-than-my-browser-support

OP here. Tried it and it works! Thanks a lot man, really. I used firefox 3.6 + ctrl-shit-m option. Adjusted, and got the screenshot with the built in tool. Gave me a 21 mb *.png map that I plan to print with posterazor.

Again, thanks m8. Really glad to see that there's people on this board who actually help.

>>711152
Go to the link posted by anon, it suggests various methods to screencap. I guess you can safelly use google maps. I use opencyclemap.org because of the landmarks. Still trying to figure out how to put a lat/long layer tho.

Hope it helps.
>>
>>710364
Uggo face but I wouldn't mind getting my head between them thighs
>>
>>711163

>screencap

Where from though? Can't find a good site that has a topo map
>>
Chloe Moretz is really past her prime... What an old hag
>>
>>712332
Absolutely useless for outdoor activity though, her knees will probably start hurting within a 5 minutes of light walking. Fat girls are only good for sex, and if you can't bone them outdoors then what is their purpose? To be fucked by big NEET cock? Wew. Fatties, not even once.
>>
>>710364
You don't see the "topo" lines around her stout torso? C'mon -- they're right there!
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Is price really that huge? How can you afford to camp/hike if you're so poor you cannot afford best maps? http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/images/2016-1-22/DesMoines2015quadorthoon.jpg my pic: as close as I'll get to "Africa" (Walt Disney World)
>>
>>711152
>looking to get a topo map of where I live

Dude, the USGS has free digital topo maps for download and you can also order paper versions for 8 bucks

http://www.usgs.gov/pubprod/
>>
>>714802

Not in the US, bud. I'm a Strayafag
>>
>>714797
Sometimes you create a custom map with different layers for a specific task. Besides, what's wrong with wanting to print your own maps?

Your comment perfectlly reflects the actual state of this board.
>>
>>710458

GG, trying to act like you know a damn thing, when you make yourself look like more of a retard.
>>
>>714945
>GG
how old are you?
>>
>>710458
The level of douchebaggery in this comment is off the fuckin' scale.

>ad hominem
Whenever I see someone use this term, I automatically assume that they're a dickless bitch

Just sayin'
>>
>>715036
More ad hominem.
>>
>>715054
>dickless bitch

Confirmed
>>
>>711163
>http://superuser.com/questions/120266/how-can-i-take-browser-screenshots-at-a-higher-resolution-than-my-browser-support

Which answer from this link did you use? There are nine answers, so I'm guessing the top answer. You said you used the built-in tool, but that answer says to use two add-ons. Can you please clarify?
>>
>>715833
I think what the douchebag was talking about is the 4th answer - using firefox's built in developer tools.

unless he was just lying...
>>
>>716082
Thank you friend, for taking the time to answer my question. Have a great weekend!
>>
>>710364
Get a solar charger.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.