[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth buying? It seems pretty useful and handy and t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x359
Is this worth buying? It seems pretty useful and handy and they seem to be selling them pretty cheap. I enjoy making fires but sometimes you don't want to work too hard.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1793375720/mobile-bon-fire
>>
The product itself doesn't really interest me, but do you see the rewards?? They're giving out oil canvas paintings too for what seems like cheap
>>
Would using this revoke my man card?
>>
>>708662
I mean as long as you can start a fire and have before, you're fine. I guess it's for people who just don't feel like putting in a ton of work for a Bon fire.
>>
>>708665
I think I'll get one just for the painting also. It's always nice to get new art
>>
Just buy some cotton bolls and dip them in petroleum jelly. Same thing. I always carry some with me.
>>
>>708668
What does that smell like when it's burning though? The Kickstarter says it smells like cookies baking when it really heats up, and honestly that would be great before giant cook outs, a nice way to get everyone hungry aha
>>
>>708668
That seems sticky
>>
>>708670
Oh fuck yeah. Roasting marshmallows or cooking hot dogs on a fire that smells like cookies baking, my mouth is already watering
>>
>>708672
>>708674
>>708670

Stop same fagging. This thread has 8 posts and 3 posters and I am >>708668

Go shill your kickstarter on Reddit
>>
>>708672
Just a bit
>>
>>708652
That was just a retarded video on how to make a candle out of a perfectly good chunk of meat.

OP is probably the one making them. Just buy some damn tealight candles instead. If you need a bigger flame, use a bigger wick.
>>
>Pledge $21 or more
>The same deal as the $15 pledge, but you'll get to request a prank for us to do and film, no matter how cringe inducing.
>request

gay
>>
What the hell did i just watch.

A guy with a glorified tab cooking meat.
>>
File: 1432706262718.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1432706262718.webm
1 MB, 450x472
>>708680
Came here to say this, I couldn't help shake the feeling that I had "seen this before" while I watched the video, then I realized he was pretty much making a really expensive candle.
>>
oh wow, fire, this is really going to change the world
>>
His parents have a nice house although the kitchen could use an update.
>>
>>708652
>Everyone love's bon-fires
>All Mobile Bon-Fire's
illiterate/10, would not back.
>>
>>708652

Faglord shit that no-one needs or wants. Take your bullshit samefaggy gay ass somewhere else.
>>
>>708652

Also, learn how to punctuate correctly and use a knife properly, kiddo.
>>
>poorly butcher a brisket instead of just buying tallow.
>make candle
>
>fail to profit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.