[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frenchfags/Spaniardfags come here pls. Next month I'll be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: St-Jean-Panorama-2010.jpg (344 KB, 1920x538) Image search: [Google]
St-Jean-Panorama-2010.jpg
344 KB, 1920x538
Frenchfags/Spaniardfags come here pls.
Next month I'll be doing the French way of the Camino and I would like to know if there's some outdoors store in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port where I can buy a Mora or SAK there?
I could have mine but I'll be flying to Bordeaux before I go there so it's a no go.
>>
Don't know those specific places but you'll have no problems picking up a knife. Loads of shops, inc tabacs and tourist shops have at the bare minimum opinels and Saks. You will, however, pay a premium for them.
>>
>>708549
>opinels and Saks
Thanks, I'm not a fan of Opinels because of the wood handles but if they have SAKs it will serve me fine. I guess I could always look for something in a big city like Bordeaux but I don't want to have problems with police before I start the hike, and with all the problems that France had in the last year it's not a wise thing to do.
>>
You'll have no worries, pocket knives are extremely common and available on the continent. You'll see a lot of local and different styles. Last time I was in France I was about to buy an olive wood laguiole but I talked myself out of it.
>>
Dunno about more but you can get serious quality Spanish-made folding knives in gas stations or even cantinas around Spain. Cost like €15.
>>
While we're on the subject, what the fuck is the point of a Douk-douk
>>
>>708740
innawoods knife.
If you're a nigger, cutting ears, noses and labias.
>>
Op here again, anyone ever had problems passing with hiking poles through airport security?
>>
Op one more time here, I
I'm going from Bordeaux ->Bayonne and then Bayonne-> Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port by train, is this the best way to get there?
>>
>>708511
Never done it, but I'm definitely interested in earing your story and advices on how to do it. I'm a French fag btw, but never done anything but Pyrenees Orientales and Alpes
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.